Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2013, 15:39   #31
BHPian

Re: Custom Waterproof Decals for your Car

I too have used vistaprint.in. I printed out my company logo and pasted it on my 5 vehicles. I also got product labels printed and stuck it behind my staff's mobile phones,since I pay for it :-)

They should also provide the transparent vinyl stickers instead of the solid white background, which is the only option they have.
Old 17th July 2013, 17:54   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshritesh View Post
I too have used vistaprint.in. I printed out my company logo and pasted it on my 5 vehicles. I also got product labels printed and stuck it behind my staff's mobile phones,since I pay for it :-)

They should also provide the transparent vinyl stickers instead of the solid white background, which is the only option they have.
Yes, I totally agree with you on this. They should really come out with transparent vinyl stickers. Maybe we should write to them.
One of the Team-BHP stickers from the sticker-set is transparent though.
Old 17th April 2017, 19:44   #33
BHPian

Can anyone share information on where I can get vehicle lettering stickers? I want to replace existing motorcycle name with name in a custom font. Decals tend to be on thin material but vehicle names have protruded/raised profiles.
Old 20th April 2017, 11:09   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_heart View Post
Can anyone share information on where I can get vehicle lettering stickers? I want to replace existing motorcycle name with name in a custom font. Decals tend to be on thin material but vehicle names have protruded/raised profiles.
You can get it here

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-...e35b1ebb&tpp=1

There are other sellers on aliexpress, who will give you 100 random characters too.
Old 20th April 2017, 12:31   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicvic View Post
You can get it here

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-...e35b1ebb&tpp=1

There are other sellers on aliexpress, who will give you 100 random characters too.
Yes, I have seen this link. However they won't allow option to select a font of our choice.
Old 21st April 2017, 10:43   #36

"WANDERLUST" This is what I wanted on my vehicle and ordered from vistaprint. But what I got from them was a little disappointing. Although I received the packet in unbelievable time. The order I placed on 17th of April stated the delivery date in Jind (HARYANA) on 2nd of may while I received it on 20th of April only. Great job vistaprint and bluedart..

Now it is the quality of the decal that I am not happy with.

The very first thing that disappointed me was the DULL look of the decal however it was shown classy and very shiny when I checked it on their website when ordered. It is not at all looking and feeling like a decal but paper sticker.

When I tried to remove an air bubble that popped up while installing the decal, the black base colour of the sticker came off...

Above all, it is very small to be read from a distance however the size of the decal was mentioned and it is of that size too...I didn't think of this

P.S. I am planning to remove it very soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Waterproof Decals for your Car-img_20170420_143443.jpg  

Custom Waterproof Decals for your Car-img_20170420_145313.jpg  

Custom Waterproof Decals for your Car-img_20170421_103551.jpg  

Old 21st April 2017, 14:21   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpuneet View Post
"WANDERLUST" ...wever the size of the decal was mentioned and it is
I recently got this Wanderlust sticker from 100KMPH it is of awesome quality and like a badge, plus it costs ₹49. But yeah it has a small bike in it but overall I think it suits the car also.

Link Not​ realted to this company in any way

Custom Waterproof Decals for your Car-_20170421_141622.jpg
Custom Waterproof Decals for your Car-img_20170421_142526.jpg

Last edited by Shanksta : 21st April 2017 at 14:27.
Shanksta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2018, 15:33   #38
BHPian

A good friend is participating in the Times Women Drive 2018 (www.timeswomensdive.com)

They teams will be completing this drive for causes close to their heart and will be using their cars as the canvas. (you can see some of the pictures from past year at https://www.facebook.com/pg/TimesWomensDrive/photos/)

My friend is looking for recommendations on shops that can help with custom stickers/ graphics that she can use on her car.

Key consideration - that these should come off easily once the drive is done without any damage to the paint (and not cost an arm and a leg)

Couldn't find them on the directory listing, hoping to get a few leads from the community.

PS - There are a bunch of these on JustDial, but would prefer to go with someone that has been tried and tested !

Many thanks
Marzi

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks