Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-78.html)

Some really great looking cars here. The skoda's are my personal favorites. Pete's has done a commendable job. Just the way I would like my cars to be. I thank all the respective owners of the modded rides posted here for their willingness to mod their cars. I am still new to this world of modification.

Btw, I think we will soon have to rename this thread as 'Tastefully modified cars in South India':D

No words. Its one of the best Balenos that's been spotted. Just could not take my eyes off the black monster clap:
Quote:

Originally Posted by cinclaturbo (Post 3187467)
It's been a long while since i posted. Here's my contribution to this thread. The car usually runs gold wheels all round, was trying out some different offset rims at the back, hence the silver rims.

That is one brilliant look baleno !! Reminded me of the days when I used to spend hours looking at all the Baleno and VTechs for sale on TBHP Classifieds, and dreaming about buying and modifying them !

Anyways, I am loving all of this ! Me want more ! :)

this is the best looking baleno I've ever seen. Absolutely love the menacing black look and the gold rims!!!

Guess the car :P

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc_0270_20130722144026246.jpg

Quote:

Here's my contribution to this thread.

The John Player Special Baleno eh? Looks super! Love the gold impreza-like rims :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cityvic (Post 3180882)
Custom Matte Yellow Wrap

Lovely car to have a matte wrap on! Really brings out those creases and curves nicely.

cya
R

How about this Bolero? Looks good.

Source:- Mahindra Bolero's FB Page

Blue Motion V2.0 :D

Source : Tuners Edge

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxTorque (Post 3188326)
How about this Bolero? Looks good.

Get rid of the hood scoop and its good to go!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 3188204)
The John Player Special Baleno eh? Looks super! Love the gold impreza-like rims :)

Thanks, the paint scheme was inspired by my dad's racing herald which in turn was based on the JPS Lotus 72.

Thanks everyone!!

Quote:

It's been a long while since i posted. Here's my contribution to this thread. The car usually runs gold wheels all round, was trying out some different offset rims at the back, hence the silver rims.

Do you race in Indian touring car championship? Is this photo taken at MMST?

One more pic of the Blue City

Source : Tuners Edge

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinclaturbo (Post 3188566)
Thanks, the paint scheme was inspired by my dad's racing herald which in turn was based on the JPS Lotus 72.

Thanks everyone!!

The Herald looks awesome - so does the Baleno. Do you have more photos of both :-).

Say hello to another German from Cochin

Source : Abin Photography

This A6 looks Boss!

Source : Super Cars and Bikes in Mangalore