Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-66.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2716212)
A really neat modded Nano, that is minus that aerial.

Found these on a public page in Fb and hence not covering the plates.

Can you suggest me where to get that arial? I have seen it a lot in Kerala only. I searched in bangalore retail market, its not available.

The Polo is a very mod friendly vehicle. However, I'm disappointed that there is not a single Hyundai i10 featured on this thread. I look at my car from various angles everyday. I can't think of anyway to make the previous gen i10 look any better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gopa99 (Post 3156058)

Can you suggest me where to get that arial? I have seen it a lot in Kerala only. I searched in bangalore retail market, its not available.

Hey Gopa! You'll get that HAM antenna at any mod shop in Bangalore. I got mine at Car Fancy, Koramangala

Here's a reference pic.

A friend's old i10.
Car was done 5 years back.

It was pretty simple on the outside,an asta O with the nice 14" wheels,subtle bodykit,smoked headlights,smoked tailights,mesh work on the front bumper.The interiors were shod in stanley leather and the car had a crazy music system.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-62192_1598026559453_4562815_n.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-26306_1364599923933_2037724_n.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-39514_1612092631096_250087_n.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-76034_1689192918555_5105295_n.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by altoman (Post 3154331)
Saw this a few minutes ago. Not sure if it belongs to this thread or the other one. It is MP registered

I too had spotted this one. It's reg number is MP 11 XXXX some thing like that. The car I spotted belong to Bridgstone Tyres. They have a plant in Indore, MP and now opened a new plant in Chakan. This vehicle vehicle have spotted many times ferrying Japanese expats from city to company.

Man that mesh work ruined it for me :(

Wish it could have been better.

Twenty Eight lakhs for a DC done Polo!?! And that too minus the car's OTR price?
Either the owner of that vehicle hasn't heard of a certain Mini Cooper or it's a new money laundering trick!

Here is a video of a bhpian jerish666's Fiesta 1.6S.

I believe the mods on this car has been well documented on the dedicated thread - Link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myciDbNYXcs

A few more from the Pete's stable

Pete's and Skoda.. still a better story than twilight! Love the mods, simple yet sporty..

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 3022352)
saw this in front of Motormind in Frazer Town:

I remember seeing this car near Brigade road in January this year when i was in Bangalore. I just couldn't get my eyes of her.
Must say Bangalore has got Awesome cars!
clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 3149814)
Please elaborate, confused. Road noise is still there and who harsh is the ride really. Does the ride height remains constant if the car has 5 passengers and a trunk full of bags?

Apologies for the belated reply. Road noise is bound to be there as those huge tyres are the culprit. The ride wasn't very harsh when I drove it as it was still on OE suspension at the time. But the miniscule sidewalls of the tyre and the size of the rims did cause some discomfort on bad roads.

I'm sorry but I don't have any pictures of the car right now. Will take a few whenever I do get to see the car. The car was initially running on run-flats and they were very hard, ditched pretty quickly for normal (if you can call it that) tyres.

If I were you, I'd think really hard before going in for a setup like this on your own car. Like you've said, until we get flat and smooth roads, we'll just have to live with softer suspensions and high ground clearances. But each to his own.

Quote:

Originally Posted by coloneljasi (Post 3157604)
Apologies for the belated reply. Road noise is bound to be there as those huge tyres are the culprit. The ride wasn't very harsh when I drove it as it was still on OE suspension at the time. But the miniscule sidewalls of the tyre and the size of the rims did cause some discomfort on bad roads.

I'm sorry but I don't have any pictures of the car right now. Will take a few whenever I do get to see the car. The car was initially running on run-flats and they were very hard, ditched pretty quickly for normal (if you can call it that) tyres.

If I were you, I'd think really hard before going in for a setup like this on your own car. Like you've said, until we get flat and smooth roads, we'll just have to live with softer suspensions and high ground clearances. But each to his own.

I love these setups but cannot live with it in india, like most things here in India - Head over heart is what one has to lump. As you stated aptly each his own :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by 500ContyCruiser (Post 3140352)
Sorry for the lame question, is it just a vRS badge-ing? Or any technical mods done?

Update: The Car is now Remapped and hits 0-100 kmph in 9.1 seconds (on a Vbox).

However few the tune is being sorted out and should be ready pretty soon

Seems this Nano is built for a purpose; :thumbs up

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-1043907_620291281315502_1634927553_n.jpg

^ Lowered, Light Weight rims, Slicks & a roll cage are the visible mods.

Source: Quarter Mile (FB Page)