Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-63.html)

Amogh it is not my palio. I just shared it as it belongs to a friend.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amogh Barakol (Post 3146417)
Beautiful Fiat Palio you have there Nimish ! I have a few questions though :

1. What's that signature like thingy on the side and back ?

2. Cost of those sweeeeet rims ?! clap:

1. The car is a limited edition Sachin Tendulkar endorsed car which is called the palio S10 which was launched during 2002-2003. Only 500 were made and all come in the shade Canary Yellow. The car has a 1.6 engine with short ratio gearbox, limited edition individual number badges inside, LE seats, Stereo, Side skirts, rear spoiler , LE alloys are a few noticeable differences from the normal palio. The car has 4 signatures of Sachin one is on the bonnet, 2 on the side fenders and one on the boot. It also has a limited edition C pillar Badge

2. The cost of rims would be close to 35-38 K which is 17 inch 100 PCD and 7.5J

Quote:

Originally Posted by karan561 (Post 3144249)
A brave attempt IMO;

Sometimes I wonder why people add MOMO decals, considering the company shut shop a few years back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa (Post 3146943)
Sometimes I wonder why people add MOMO decals, considering the company shut shop a few years back.

MOMO is a brand name that has/had been associated with aftermarket upgrades and accessories and been popular since. Anyone having only a tiny bit of knowledge in the aftermarket scene will have heard the brand MOMO. Movies like Fast and the Furious and the likes were equally responsible for marketing their brand.

The reason why people still add MOMO decals is because maybe not everyone knows that the company has already shut shop. It still carries some value and/or respect in the aftermarket community. The brand lingers on.

Nimish,

I agree with everything except this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish anthony (Post 3146903)
The car has a 1.6 engine with short ratio gearbox

I think it's a short-throw gearbox and not a short ratio gearbox. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 3147004)

The gear ratios are different / shorter - except for the wrong data in the owner's manual

See this for details: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2945275

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 3147004)
Nimish,

I agree with everything except this:

Nope. The s10 is possibly the only car in india (barring the sports cars) to come with a short ratio gearbox from the factory.

The ratios are noticeably shorter than the gtx which it shares the engine with.

Please go through the thread which planet rocker has shared for the exact ratios.

There is more to Rock and Roll in kerala.. The power combo of Vtec and Cedia. For team Bhp only

Pete's : We make European's look better :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3148326)
Pete's : We make European's look better :D

What's different apart from the wheels and that strip of DRLs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by himanshu_j (Post 3148374)

Aftermarket exhausts and a lowered suspension setup for starters.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyAn! (Post 3148383)

Some pictures of the entire build would be great!
Also details of the lowered suspension setup. Bilstein?

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by himanshu_j (Post 3148374)

Quote:

Originally Posted by himanshu_j (Post 3148398)
Some pictures of the entire build would be great!
Also details of the lowered suspension setup. Bilstein?

Here are a couple of Before & After shots with the new suspension setup

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish anthony (Post 3147716)
There is more to Rock and Roll in kerala.. The power combo of Vtec and Cedia. For team Bhp only

The afformentioned Cedia for sale on TeamBhp :)

http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/buy-...hi/Cedia.html/

Quote:

The exhaust is stock, or at least it was when I last saw the car. The drove like it was on rails with those tyres, albeit with phenomenal road noise. Must be even more brilliant now with the lowered suspension.

Quote:

Originally Posted by coloneljasi (Post 3148754)
The exhaust is stock, or at least it was when I last saw the car. The drove like it was on rails with those tyres, albeit with phenomenal road noise. Must be even more brilliant now with the lowered suspension.

Please elaborate, confused. Road noise is still there and who harsh is the ride really. Does the ride height remains constant if the car has 5 passengers and a trunk full of bags?

Some rear pics please

This looks super HOT but I am terrified of using such a setup on our roads in Mumbai, for that matter India. Nice to see it parked but would be nightmarish driving as a daily driver. I think our kids will have the good fortune of driving on EU style roads in India.