Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-60.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mi10 (Post 3139198)

Here are few outdoor pics to reveal its true face :)

Rapid looks more aggressive with those headlamps. :thumbs up

Are they projector lamps? If Yes, I have few questions,I saw a vRS tagged Rapid in Bangalore with side mirrors with integrated repeaters.
Sorry for the lame question, is it just a vRS badge-ing? Or any technical mods done?

Check out this Laura done by Autopsyche;

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-935919_10151607132512512_815919056_n.jpg

I guess this is the 1st Laura with a Bixenon Halo Projector Headlamps ?

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-941820_10151607134927512_395138272_n.jpg

Vented Hood;

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-945510_10151607134032512_1707159264_n.jpg

MOMO Revenge Black 17" Wheels
Tarox Slotted Brake Rotors & Pads
H&R Trak+ DR40 Wheel Spacers

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-2034_10151607134087512_655315675_n.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-296115_10151607132647512_536866739_n.jpg

Other mods include;

200bhp Custom Code ECU Remap, Custom Quad Exhaust System, H&R Sport Springs & Bilstein B6 Shocks

Source: Autopsyche FB page

That's two exhausts too many! Other than that, and the tinted tail-lights, it's a pretty sweet Laura I've gotta say. Great work by Autopsyche. :thumbs up

Black & Yellow! Kerala style :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by 500ContyCruiser (Post 3140352)
Rapid looks more aggressive with those headlamps. :thumbs up

Thank You

Quote:

Are they projector lamps? If Yes, I have few questions,

Yes Bi-Halogen Projectors

Quote:

• Where can I find one?

www.superskoda.com

Quote:

• How much does it cost?

300 EU + 135 EU Shipping + Duties (depends on airport / city)

Quote:

• How good are they compared to stock lamps?

Brightness - Same
Focus - improvement by 50-55%
Spread - Improvement by 25-30%

Quote:

• Any warranty void after installing them?

Dont know, its an official CZ product, but need to get it to service to know more.

Quote:

Sorry for the lame question, is it just a vRS badge-ing? Or any technical mods done?

The car is 3 weeks old / 1000 kms done.
Technical mods will start in another month or so

Hence for now the VRS is just a wannabe 'Badge'

Quote:

Originally Posted by karan561 (Post 3140353)
Check out this Laura done by Autopsyche;
============================
Source: Autopsyche FB page

Although the effort put in by 'Autopsyche' is great, there are some things I believe which do not go with the mod:
  1. Does he want the car to be stealthy or glossy, the color combination makes the car look to dull.
  2. The Exhaust Pipes would have been better if there were 2 big pipes or one twin pipe on any side.
  3. The Autopsyche badging in front makes the car look too odd, The Skoda badge IMHO is one of the most beautiful things on a Skoda Car.

Apart from that the Skoda does look great with the Bixenon's, and I have never liked tinted lamps personally.

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilwearsprada (Post 3141000)

Although the effort put in by 'Autopsyche' is great, there are some things I believe which do not go with the mod:
[*]Does he want the car to be stealthy or glossy, the color combination makes the car look to dull.[*]The Exhaust Pipes would have been better if there were 2 big pipes or one twin pipe on any side.[*]The Autopsyche badging in front makes the car look too odd, The Skoda badge IMHO is one of the most beautiful things on a Skoda Car.

Apart from that the Skoda does look great with the Bixenon's, and I have never liked tinted lamps personally.

I believe the paintjob of stealth & gloss in this case has turned out to be good, as i have seen few people who use 'chrome' with matte paint/wrap which is much of a disaster. (remmember seeing an S class being
Done that way & also recently the DC modified Duster had matte paint/vinyl Job but had chrome fog lamp housing)

Regarding the quad exhaust i dont have much complaints with them Till they are functional, cause the fake ones are really a turn off.

Lastly yes the badging could have been avoided :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by karan561 (Post 3141102)
I believe the paintjob of stealth & gloss in this case has turned out to be good, as i have seen few people who use 'chrome' with matte paint/wrap which is much of a disaster. (remmember seeing an S class being
Done that way & also recently the DC modified Duster had matte paint/vinyl Job but had chrome fog lamp housing)

Regarding the quad exhaust i dont have much complaints with them Till they are functional, cause the fake ones are really a turn off.

Lastly yes the badging could have been avoided :)

I second that . The combination of matt and glossy looks superb in this case . I wish the tints on the tail lights didnt make teh tail lights look so small .

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3140596)
Black & Yellow! Kerala style :D

Great Mods. on the Palio, but I still can't guess the purpose of the Antenna, on the extreme right Palio, it doesn't do much justice to the overall look. However, the Swift does look amazing!

Also, I dont understand the reason in the decline of Vinyl Wraps in India. While, colored/CF wraps are becoming common, full-body Vinyl Designs are declining. Not Surprising though, as I was charged 80,000 by Autopsyche for Fast And Furious Blue Wraps from Skyline GT-R on the Esteem.
Expert opinion?:deadhorse

More of s10. Fiat fans celebrating 10 years of s10.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-image4290102287.jpg

That Laura looks HOT, i do like the stealth & glossy combo. As pointed by few, except the front logo and quad exhaust, this one is a very neat mod.

When comes V-Tec and Fiat Keralites stands out. Im seeing brilliantly modified V-Tecs and S10 from kerala hats off guys. but the recent trend of bright color alloys doesn't gel up with my mind. It might take some time to digest this trend atleast for me i guess.

A few more from Cochin.

It's getting seemingly apparent that Cochin has the best collection of modified S-10's.

Cheers to that Cochin boys :thumbs up

Oh, and the Zen's are FAB!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mi10 (Post 3139198)
Thanks guys.
Yes Alloys Painted with Laura Black (from Sikkens). It also has the same Black color in Roof, Side, rear skirts as well

Here are few outdoor pics to reveal its true face :)

Hi Mi10,

That is a stunning looking rapid you done there. Can you tell me the landing cost of the front grille and the new emblems. Guess you acquired them from superskoda.

Thanks,

The alloys on the Polo look fab. Im looking for a similar design for my Getz.