Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-58.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mi10 (Post 3137058)
My Humble looking Skoda Rapid 1.6 CR TDI

Painted OEM Alloys; Blacked out Fogs
Attachment 1090879

Bi-Halogen Projectors in Blacked out HeadLamps
Attachment 1090880

Monte Carlo Front Upper Grill with 2013 Logo
Attachment 1090881

Rear updated to 2013 Skoda Logo + Black Painted Roofs
Attachment 1090882

Hope u like it

Cheers

Looks neat man, you got the stock alloys painted ? Looks swell, also what's with that VRS badge :) ?

@ Mi10: Nice work. The mods are subtle and unique at the same time. :thumbs up

Can I ask why you've painted/vinyl-ed the lower part of the front bumper black?

Bumblebee anyone? :D

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-934898_10200481957043122_2026477173_n.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by m.shekhar (Post 3137142)

That looks alright, except for the standard everybody-and-their-uncle-has-them wheels.

Yes. Some nice black alloys would complete the look. And need to get some black on the body as well. Looks too yellow to be taken seriously :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by m.shekhar (Post 3137142)

Attachment 1090901

Is it a wrap?

A more glossy yellow would look more like Bumblebee. It does look good nevertheless. Would give way if i saw it in my rear view mirror.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj sulz (Post 3136402)
Woah! Thats really low! Im sure the ground there ahead of the car is a little raised but even then, With our roads in india being the same how does the driver of that car manage!!?

agree:

The pic seems to be taken to make it look real low.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxTorque (Post 3135862)
The modified Logan looks good but I am not sure about it's performance on road. Being a Keralite, I am sure it can not be taken to interior roads.

Yes true, + the 17"ers would be an overkill too.

But quite a looker & impressive effort :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by rana_kirti (Post 3134512)
hi, is the polo with the white body kit the SR Kit by VW ? Is there a link to the ownership thread of same on our forum ? i'm keen on seeing some real life pictures of the SR body kit.

thanks.

We got this Polo 1.6 for my brother in February this year. It came with a kit that was fitted by the dealer in the showroom. I'm not sure if it is the SR kit but it sure does look nice with the second spoiler!

And we got the car at an awesome price: an even 6 lacs on road, including the kit!

Hi bowser,

Thanks for the pics.

Do you drive this polo often/sometimes ? How is your and your brother's feedback in regards to the ground level clearance from the front and sides ? Does it comfortably go over speed brakers, potholes and uneven roads on the front and sides ?

You can make out I'm quite keen on this kit and plan to fit same when I purchase the GT Tsi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowser (Post 3137435)
We got this Polo 1.6 for my brother in February this year. It came with a kit that was fitted by the dealer in the showroom. I'm not sure if it is the SR kit but it sure does look nice with the second spoiler!

And we got the car at an awesome price: an even 6 lacs on road, including the kit!

See an American minivan in your garage? Plymouth, dodge etc? Diesel? Was it return baggage when someone retuned from the states or was it a local buy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 3137442)
See an American minivan in your garage? Plymouth, dodge etc? Diesel? Was it return baggage when someone retuned from the states or was it a local buy?

I zoomed the image, It says, Nissan QUEST.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Quest

Nevertheless, the Polo looks nice with the kit on.clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rana_kirti (Post 3137441)
Hi bowser,

Thanks for the pics.

Do you drive this polo often/sometimes ? How is your and your brother's feedback in regards to the ground level clearance from the front and sides ? Does it comfortably go over speed brakers, potholes and uneven roads on the front and sides ?

You can make out I'm quite keen on this kit and plan to fit same when I purchase the GT Tsi.

My brother says the ground clearance is pretty good. When the car was in the showroom I measured the ground clearance for this one and another Polo without the kit. This one was about 10mm lower. The few times I've driven it there were no issues with speedbreakers with 3 people in the car. You should definitely get it, it makes the car look even more solid and tank-like :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 3137442)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eminenttismo (Post 3137507)
I zoomed the image, It says, Nissan QUEST.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Quest

Nevertheless, the Polo looks nice with the kit on.clap:

Yes, it is indeed a 1995 Nissan Quest. Petrol engine, 3000cc. We brought it with us when we shifted back from the US in 2000.

Its all Italian.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish anthony (Post 3137741)
Its all Italian.....

With the exception of that massive FIAT decal, that is an extremely tastefully modded Punto. Those rims are just wonderful as well. What rims are those, btw?

I know that it's detrimental to ride quality and ground clearance, but I'm sure I'm not the only one would like that Punto to be dropped a bit. About an inch I'd say. Oh, and I'd get rid of that wing too. And then, it would be perfect! :thumbs up