Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-53.html)

^^ Does this Q7 still belong to the Poonawalla garage? Have seen this in South Mumbai a couple of time, i guess it was silver before.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gemballa (Post 3119718)
Satin black q 7 4.2 v8 petrol with caratere body kit and nortelle exhaust system

Car's been wrapped to Satin Black by D.A.D.

Does look very Menacing and Mean, so I guess Mission Accomplished!

BTW, why did this guy buy a Petrol SUV? The diesel V8 is much more powerful and the torque is amazing! not to forget it is cheaper to run.

This is the Pre-Face-Lift Q7. Without the LED's.

If I am correct then Audi didn't Launch the Pre-LED Model with the 4.2 V8 Diesel, because, it didn't Exist.

Also, if I am correct then Gemballa is the Owner of the Car, or, Related to the Owner of the Car, so he knows it was Wrapped by DAD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agambhandari (Post 3119882)
BTW, why did this guy buy a Petrol SUV? The diesel V8 is much more powerful and the torque is amazing! not to forget it is cheaper to run.

May be he likes the high-revving petrols !
Also, for some one buying that kind of vehicle, do you think 15 Rs per litre would make a difference ?

Yes it is my car. As for petrol vs diesel at the time there was no v8 diesel option but having a nice revving petrol makes it worth it not to mention the sound it is so much more fun as for the cost to run. I must admit Audi is pretty fuel efficient but then again I'm not counting the litres I like to drive

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanojrawap (Post 3119887)
Also, if I am correct then Gemballa is the Owner of the Car, or, Related to the Owner of the Car, so he knows it was Wrapped by DAD.

Obviouslly,the owner would be knowing that it has been wrapped by DAD.

I had just posted it to add more information to the thread so that everyone else would come to know too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 3119908)
May be he likes the high-revving petrols !
Also, for some one buying that kind of vehicle, do you think 15 Rs per litre would make a difference ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gemballa (Post 3119915)
Yes it is my car. As for petrol vs diesel at the time there was no v8 diesel option but having a nice revving petrol makes it worth it not to mention the sound it is so much more fun as for the cost to run. I must admit Audi is pretty fuel efficient but then again I'm not counting the litres I like to drive

Hey now, I didn't post the cheaper fuel as the major reason to buy the Diesel. I just put it as an added benefit.
Free-revving petrols are nice, but most guys also love the great Pulling Power of a Diesel.

@gemballa Thanks for clarifying it. It was difficult to make out whether the car was from the time before the V8 Diesel was made available in India.

BTW, do post more details of the wrap and any other mods you have carried out.

I used to see this car almost every morning as it came down the Walkeshwar slope a few weeks ago as it coincided with the time I used to leave home too. If I am not wrong didn't the car have red stripes running along the leftish side of the car. The car looks wicked no doubt:thumbs up.

That is another one. I choose not to put the stripe down the middle. Wrap was done at d.a.d good stuff going on there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by S2!!! (Post 3120047)
I used to see this car almost every morning as it came down the Walkeshwar slope a few weeks ago as it coincided with the time I used to leave home too. If I am not wrong didn't the car have red stripes running along the leftish side of the car. The car looks wicked no doubt:thumbs up.

That belongs to my Cousin, that is Matte Black, while this is Satin Black.

That's also a V6 Diesel, whereas this is a V8 Petrol.

That's also the Face-Lift Model.

The gypsy looks well except the series of 4 lamps on the windshield. A tighter canopy and some finishing on the rear seats could be done to make it perfect!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish anthony (Post 3119371)
Festival of colors with alloys.

Cochin is going crazy with the bold colored rims! Loving it!

Better pictures, Nimish?

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3119713)
A Gypsy from Concept Carz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blow Horn Ok (Post 3120663)
The gypsy looks well except the series of 4 lamps on the windshield. A tighter canopy and some finishing on the rear seats could be done to make it perfect!

+1. those four lights stick out like a sore thumb. the Gypsy looks good otherwise.

Meanwhile in Kerala... :D