Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-49.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loud (Post 3091134)
:D 2-door modified Zens are becoming common in India, IMO. (even side skirts)!

I dint get u .. these were not modified, IMHO this is an original version of the Maruti Zen under the name of Carbon and Steel. I dont exactly remember if both Carbon and steel were 2 doors or not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by autotranny (Post 3091458)

I dint get u .. these were not modified, IMHO this is an original version of the Maruti Zen under the name of Carbon and Steel. I dont exactly remember if both Carbon and steel were 2 doors or not.

You are right, both Carbon and Steel were two door models. Only difference, Carbon was black and Steel was silver.

If you didnt like that.. Would u like this 2 door lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loud (Post 3091134)
@Nimish: Pink! :D 2-door modified Zens are becoming common in India, IMO. BTW I don't like the car. No spoiler, Orange trim on interiors, pink/purple exteriosr, No fat muffler, No bodykit (even side skirts)!

I think I am having some problem digesting the old Zen's design! BTW Is that a torch or a headlamp?
Any rear pics available? Also, I think I am not able to see spoilers on cars! This one also doesn't have one.

Anyways, had a nice time laughing! :D

Its the hella micro de Xenon used and it can be called a torch with xenons which are now available in india. Hope that was funny to digest a hella torch clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loud (Post 3091836)
I think I am having some problem digesting the old Zen's design! BTW Is that a torch or a headlamp?
Any rear pics available? Also, I think I am not able to see spoilers on cars! This one also doesn't have one.

Anyways, had a nice time laughing! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by autotranny (Post 3091458)

Oops! I thought that the owner has modified the Zen 4 door to a 2 door. Sorry, my bad.stupid:

Yup, thats a factory 2-door model.
Carbon was black and steel was silver color, both 2 door models.
They were a limited run.

This zen mod job kinda reminds me of the Citroen DS3 racing;

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-citroen_ds3_racing_large.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-315834_10150323772188176_720147405_n.jpg

& yes also does remind me of the Veyron Super Sport :D

Probably the first DC Design creation to hit this thread :D

Cross posting from the Official Renault Duster Review.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3096958)
Probably the first DC Design creation to hit this thread :D

Cross posting from the Official Renault Duster Review.

Woah ! Not bad :thumbs up

Looks like it has gained inspiration from the KITT car (from Knight rider series) and the cars ancestor was the DODGE CHARGER :D

But, hey wait a minute, seems like the car has a matte paintjob/vinyl wrap, then what is "chrome" housing doing around the fog lamps ? LoL

This thread should change its name.

Very very few vehicles here can be termed under "tastefully" modified.

The rest should come under a thread named " have money, but no aesthetic sense" !!! :Frustrati

for the Honda City Vtec lovers

Damn! These Japs are driving me nuts :)

Credit : Respective Photographers / Owners

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish anthony (Post 3097240)
for the Honda City Vtec lovers

Very Neat. Black Beauty at its best. Nice alloys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3099316)
Damn! These Japs are driving me nuts :)

Credit : Respective Photographers / Owners

For some reason, I am curious to see the alloy pattern on the yellow OHC. Looks like a deep lip from the sides.

The white civic is cool :thumbs up

A Bhpian's E60 BMW 530d has just got a lip-smacking set of shoes from BC Forged.

We've done a photoshoot, pics will be up asap.

There is a drop of 40kg in unsprung weight.

He says, "the car now flies!" :D