Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-38.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2719690)
Super Gypsy, 2-minutes from my home. :)

Was this by any chance opposite the new Red Rooster Racing (OZZONE ENTERPRISES). I have seen this wonderful Gypsy there along with a Safari, Scorpio, a beautifully Modded Swift along with a Zen.

Will try and post some pics of the awesome modded Swift.

No offense meant to anyone but an Ertiga with a Thule carrier and lowered on H&R springs, 17" low profile tires and recaro seats is really making me question the motives behind the entire modification :/

Quote:

Originally Posted by himanshu_j (Post 3048305)
No offense meant to anyone but an Ertiga with a Thule carrier and lowered on H&R springs, 17" low profile tires and recaro seats is really making me question the motives behind the entire modification :/

It could a project car , may be . Otherwise not sure why would someone invest so much on a ertiga.
Also if i remember correctly , Anilbhai ( Ironhawk) referred that thule carrier as vegetable carrier lol:

But i agree the vechile surely looks good , except the thule for sure.
Cheers

I agree, the ertiga looks hot except for the Thule.

Needless to say, growing up in Cochin I always used to keep my eyes lit on the road to see well modded ones. I saw very few and used to keep track of Peted Octavias on the road. Later on I shifted base. Now this thread is making me homesick !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3046997)
Now for some Japanese pleasure :D

CC : Respective Photographers/Owners

That OHC in the 3rd picture! Ooh la la :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeeva (Post 3047871)
Those are not alloys, just plastic wheel caps. :)

Well, that's what Ironhawk was saying! lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schoudhury (Post 3048284)
Also i see some post of cars which only has after market alloys nothing else, which i feel might not be right stuff for this thread .
Cheers

Tasteful modifications, IMO, are simple and clean. Wheels are a nice way of upping the taste quotient. Ergo, simple after market wheels may make all the difference. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by achandawarkar (Post 3048290)
Was this by any chance opposite the new Red Rooster Racing (OZZONE ENTERPRISES). I have seen this wonderful Gypsy there along with a Safari, Scorpio, a beautifully Modded Swift along with a Zen.

Will try and post some pics of the awesome modded Swift.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...bangalore.html

*grins*

Quote:

Are you saying the family man who travels with kids and dog in tow isn't entitled to some fun? :D

Personally, I think the Thule roof-rack adds that little 'traveller' charm to it. I like it! *thumbs up*

Big Red Machine;

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-196298_4082281507316_911865658_n.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-68481_4082281267310_1467603280_n.jpg

Gypsy : Spotted at Ice Kross 2013

Source : FB

Another Czech from Pete's

Belongs to a fellow BHP'ian if I'm not mistaken.

Link : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2749873&type=1

T-Bhpian Anish9000's old Corolla.Definitely one of the Hottest Corolla's around.

Mods include:
Custom Red Paintjob
Stock wheels painted White
TRD Bodykit
TRD Spoiler
TRD Grill
Webasto Sunroof
Aftermarket Angel Eye Headlights (later removed)
Aftermarket Tailights (later removed)
Evotion Filter
Automech Headers
Ractive Endcan

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-9799-1.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-9799-2.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-9799-3.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-9799-4.jpg

Quote:

The Ertiga belongs to one of my best friends, and i have driven the car quite a bit. The feel with the suspensions and the tires cannot be expressed. There are no recaros on the ertiga as of now, but will be on soon.

There is no rule which states that Minivans cant be fun. If you check abroad also, modding vans are quite popular.

He needs the practicality of a van, especially the boot space(we have removed the last row), and with the remap, its quite a mover.

I hope now the motives behind the mods are clear.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schoudhury (Post 3048342)
Also if i remember correctly , Anilbhai ( Ironhawk) referred that thule carrier as vegetable carrier lol:

But i agree the vechile surely looks good , except the thule for sure.
Cheers

The owner of this car runs a high end car detaiing and mod shop. He needs the carrier to carry stuff for the shop. It is really quite practical,and there is no wind noise even at high speeds, unlike the horrible local stuff that is available in the market.

FYI, the same guy owns the Silver octi VRS Combi with BBS, and the Fiesta S 1.6 with recaro seats. So i really don't have to say more about his mod-sense!! :D

Pete's tuned Rapid
Lowered a bit too much in my opinion.

Source : Pete's Facebook

That is really too low.
I think the rear wheels are already touching the wheel arches.
I am sure the suspension will be super stiff, but if the car is under full load will it not scrap the body ?

Polo 1.6 for the polo fans

Pete's tuned M3 :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3054185)
Pete's tuned M3 :)

The exterior mods, paintjob were done by Mkraft (Mulund, Mumbai) :thumbs up

Yes, it was supercharged by Petes though :)