Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-34.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mempheS.D (Post 3027546)
Well modded. I believe those are monte carlo headlamps. Did you fit the ones for the Fabia considering the Rapid in the Europe is a different model altogether?

That black monte carlo grill lip does change the character of the car although it's just a strip.

these are not monte carlo headlamps ,custom made by myself and fabia facelift after 2010 and rapid lights are same.
thanks for liking it

One more hottie from the house of Pete's :D

Source : Pete's Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2749873&type=1)

That is one sweet Laura! Very well done up :thumbs up
Especially the front end.

Snapped this cute Zen near my home. Though its not heavily modded but still I liked it. It was looking much better in person than in the pics.
However some may consider its place in the weird and wacky mods thread but still I'm putting it here maybe because I always have a soft spot for Zen in my heart. stupid:

One word, fantabulous. Those KL passing cars are always awesome. Have not seen so beautifully modified cars anywhere in the country.

When it comes to modifications KL is the undisputed heaven.

Which are the big houses involved in the mods in KL

A nicely modified Gypsy....
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc_0132.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc_0133.jpg

That Zen doesnt deserve to be on this thread. There are better modded Zen's on the forum itself , especially in Bangalore.

That Laura looks hot . Must have cost a bomb though. I think those front bumper kit alone costs in excess of 1.5L. Then there are the Borbet alloys , Bilstein suspension , and for sure a remap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sujay bhandare (Post 3038022)
A nicely modified Gypsy....

That's not a Gypsy, that's a Mitsubishi Pajero Mini or Mitsubishi Pajero Pinn.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanojrawap (Post 3038127)

No no. Its not the pajero. Its a gypsy. I have seen its interior. Srry dint get to click the interiors. The owner said its a 1994 model.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sujay bhandare (Post 3038132)

No no. Its not the pajero. Its a gypsy. I have seen its interior. Srry dint get to click the interiors. The owner said its a 1994 model.

Oh. Okay. I have seen someone else on the Forum talking about a Pajero Mini/Pinn that had been fitted with Gypsy Interiors, Engine and Gearbox!

Same Car? Maybe!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanojrawap (Post 3038127)

That's quite an interesting find. Do you have any clearer pictures of it. Even if it is a Pajero Pinin, there is some nice mods done. I don't think Pajero was ever made in this truck form.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanojrawap (Post 3038142)
Oh. Okay. I have seen someone else on the Forum talking about a Pajero Mini/Pinn that had been fitted with Gypsy Interiors, Engine and Gearbox!

Same Car? Maybe!

That must be a really nut of an owner. Who in their right minds will replace a Pajero with a Gypsy interior.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanojrawap (Post 3038142)

Same Car? Maybe!

God know. But that guy would be a serious IDIOT to fit Pajero with Gypsy's stuff:Shockked:
I am already rolling on floorrl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by autotranny (Post 3038147)
That's quite an interesting find. Do you have any clearer pictures of it. Even if it is a Pajero Pinin, there is some nice mods done. I don't think Pajero was ever made in this truck form.

There was the Pajero Pinin with canvas roof at rear. But it was long ago.
If at all I find this car I will surely post it again.
And yes the modification was very good. (Sorry about the low quality pic) The paint job was also nice one.

Note From Team-BHP Support: Please use the EDIT / MULTI QUOTE function within 30 minutes to avoid posting consecutively. Thanks!

Sorry. The Modded Baby Pajero had an Engine from the Esteem and a Gearbox from the Gypsy. Interiors were Stock.

Here is the Link to the Thread:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...ed-advice.html

Same Wheels and Body Kit. Different Colour. Hmmm.

Regards,
sanojrawap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 3038035)
That Laura looks hot . Must have cost a bomb though. I think those front bumper kit alone costs in excess of 1.5L. Then there are the Borbet alloys , Bilstein suspension , and for sure a remap.

Do you have info on the front bumper kit. Is there a similiar one available for the Rapid. Also how costly are the BORBET alloys ?

That Laura is awesome. Best part of this mod job is it does not look like a mod job at all!!. Kudos to the team behind it