Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-284.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asish_VK (Post 4688252)
Looks nice :thumbs up

Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asish_VK (Post 4688252)
To me , that sticker spoils the otherwise elegant looking car and nicely done subtle mods

Just my opinion.

Noted. Actually it's an absolute requirement for me to have some indications to fuel type because I've heard a little too many incidents of wrong fuel put in (one of them being a Rolls Royce)! :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///RMan (Post 4685596)
Nicely modified Fortuner with after-market front bumper, wheels, tyres etc. Looks menacing!

I beg to disagree. That bumper and grill are an eyesore. I wasn't able to appreciate anything beyond that.

Quote:

Nicely modified Fortuner with after-market front bumper, wheels, tyres etc. Looks menacing!

Sorry , But it definitely belongs to the 'other' thread
It doesn't look menacing, but quirky at best. So many cuts, creases and bolts on the front bumper makes it looks like a juggard modification. And the side profile doesn't suit the Fortuner.

Something in similar lines but suits the car too.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-modifiedisuzudmaxvcross2.jpg

Chevy Beat to raise the beats ... from Mod's own Country :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by decode (Post 4690105)
Chevy Beat to raise the beats ... from Mod's own Country :)

Is it a display car or goes on normal Indian roads with potholes and speed breakers as well? Tyres are almost touching wheel archs. And that ground clearance with body kit, no way.

Quote:

Attachment 1929651

Attachment 1929650

Attachment 1929652

Attachment 1929653

Attachment 1929649

This looks like Bane character from Nolan’s DKR movie :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by mukeshgoel (Post 4690115)
Is it a display car or goes on normal Indian roads with potholes and speed breakers as well? Tyres are almost touching wheel archs. And that ground clearance with body kit, no way.

It's probably equipped with an aftermarket air suspension kit that raises the ride height for daily driving. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asish_VK (Post 4688804)
Sorry , But it definitely belongs to the 'other' thread
It doesn't look menacing, but quirky at best. So many cuts, creases and bolts on the front bumper makes it looks like a juggard modification. And the side profile doesn't suit the Fortuner.

Attachment 1931923

Any idea about the utility, cost and components required for such a mod on, let's say, a storme?

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 4690310)
It's probably equipped with an aftermarket air suspension kit that raises the ride height for daily driving. :)

That seems to be the only option to make it roadworthy. Thanks for clearing the doubt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayankk (Post 4690352)
Any idea about the utility, cost and components required for such a mod on, let's say, a storme?

Sorry man, I got this image from my Facebook feed .:D

You can find few threads on this monster in google. Just search Babs monster truck or Babs V Cross . There are few YouTube videos too . You might get some info from there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asish_VK (Post 4688804)

Attachment 1931923

The truck looks like this now.

Found it on on the owner's Instagram: https://instagram.com/abinbabsabraha...=1auw8gyybohvk

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_20191009_193622-copy.jpg

Tastefully modded 2013 BMW F30 320d. Custom paint job, M body kit, M wheels, Carbon fibre mirrors. It also has a sweet sounding (for a diesel) Motocarrera dual exhaust and Redband Racing ECU remap.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-7293175e192843228bc4a19b957854ac.jpeg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-a6c26e3c6db4426e8088b169a6df926a.jpeg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-6a13131a8160458cbf3ea04a9f72d7fb.jpeg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-b691f1360271470fa51df94733279439.jpeg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-937ebf22ae22406ab4d67dd364e05895.jpeg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-e35e76559afa4b1aa6383432e83cebf4.jpeg

Mods on the GTI - IS20 Turbo Upgrade • Stage 2+ @etuners_motorsports_india Performance Tune • Stage 2+ eTuners Motorsport TCU Tune • Airtec Motorsport Intercooler • NGK Racing Performance Spark Plugs • Custom Decat Downpipe with a Resonator Delete • EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads • Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit Suspension Upgrade • Powerflex Polyurethane Bushes • 17” Momo Massimo Rims Wrapped in 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Rubber • Satin Black Wrap Job by @dadesignindia

Mods on the BMW - Celtic Tune • M sport front bumper • M sport Grille • Gloss Black Wrapped Mirror Caps & Diffuser • Lip Spoiler • 328i Wheels

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanishP9797 (Post 4692164)
Attachment 1934294

Mods on the GTI - IS20 Turbo Upgrade • Stage 2+ @etuners_motorsports_india Performance Tune • Stage 2+ eTuners Motorsport TCU Tune • Airtec Motorsport Intercooler • NGK Racing Performance Spark Plugs • Custom Decat Downpipe with a Resonator Delete • EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads • Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit Suspension Upgrade • Powerflex Polyurethane Bushes • 17” Momo Massimo Rims Wrapped in 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Rubber • Satin Black Wrap Job by @dadesignindia

Mods on the BMW - Celtic Tune • M sport front bumper • M sport Grille • Gloss Black Wrapped Mirror Caps & Diffuser • Lip Spoiler • 328i Wheels

The perfect 2 car garage, when are we trading rims? lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilwearsprada (Post 4692391)
The perfect 2 car garage, when are we trading rims? lol:

Let’s do it after the valley run event :)