Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-281.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by venkyhere (Post 4652914)
can the stock differential handle 210 BHP ? I expected to see an LSD upgrade

The car is putting down the power well on roads. I am also running with similar mods in my S-Cross :).

A tastefully modified S-Cross 1.6 from God's own country :D

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img20190906wa0119.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img20190906wa0118.jpg

Modifications:

1. Wolf Stage 1 remap
2. 17 inch wheels
3. KYB Excel G suspension
4. Bixenon fog projectors
5. Face-lifted front end with black paint grill

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Naren (Post 4652918)
The car is putting down the power well on roads. I am also running with similar mods in my S-Cross :).

How bad is the torque steer? Ever feel the car want to rip the steering from you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Naren (Post 4653163)

That look fantastic . Is it that easy to change the front to facelifted model ?

The facelifted model front end is certainly the one keeps growing on to you . I initially hated it , but now I love it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asish_VK (Post 4653374)
That look fantastic . Is it that easy to change the front to facelifted model ?

The facelifted model front end is certainly the one keeps growing on to you . I initially hated it , but now I love it

Yes, it can be done. Headlights are the most expensive part, approx 1 lakh for "face-lifting" :D.

Quote:

Attachment 1913331

Attachment 1913332

Modifications:

1. Wolf Stage 1 remap
2. 17 inch wheels
3. KYB Excel G suspension
4. Bixenon fog projectors

Damn - a perfect fit to this thread honestly. A well executed front fascia and I always wondered if MSIL could plonk in 1.6 on facelift model, which would look a lot better mechanically and as well as to the eyes :)

This car has a lot of potential for mods and exterior enhancements honestly clap:

Pure enthusiasts car for sure - Scross.

Quote:

A tastefully modified S-Cross 1.6 from God's own country

Suzuki logo should have been left in stock chrome condition, in my opinion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sukiwa (Post 4654101)
Suzuki logo should have been left in stock chrome condition, in my opinion.

+1 to that. Classy understated mods. Lovely alloys too, but I too would have preferred the stock chrome 'S' logo to the blacked out one.

Quote:

That looks suave Dr.Naren :thumbs up

I am a bit lost here. This looks like the facelift S-Cross to me, unless the owner has swapped/updated the entire front fascia of the pre-facelift S-Cross. And if I am not wrong, the facelift never offered the 1.6 DDiS.

So is this a the new model which is plonked with a 1.6 DDiS, a typo where you have mentioned it as a 1.6 or am i missing something entirely? lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vik0728 (Post 4654361)
or am i missing something entirely? lol:

That's a pre-facelift S Cross 1.6 with new front end :thumbs up.

And yes, you missed the following posts :D

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asish_VK (Post 4653374)
Is it that easy to change the front to facelifted model ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Naren (Post 4653378)
Yes, it can be done. Headlights are the most expensive part, approx 1 lakh for "face-lifting" :D.

In my journey to build the perfect (to me) overlander, this is where I am. What do you guys think?

The two Hella Square Floods on the bumper are mounted for testing and will be moved to a flush position within the bumper soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tassem (Post 4656276)
In my journey to build the perfect (to me) overlander, this is where I am. What do you guys think?

Its crazy. So menacing.

Check out "4WD Action" on Youtube, an Australia based off-roading series. The protagonist "Graham" drives the same car. Will help you get an idea for future ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tassem (Post 4656276)

Absolutely stunning. Looks amazing! This is what the VCross was made for and you have done it really well. Just a suggestion to make the look complete - get a winch on the front.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhphog (Post 4656280)
Check out "4WD Action" on Youtube, an Australia based off-roading series. The protagonist "Graham" drives the same car.

Have been following them for quite sometime now. Quite an entertaining series. BTW, he rolled over his Vcross a while back. I suppose he got it repainted after that from black to red/maroon

New pic of the Beast!

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-fb_img_1568288685514.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/81766560835...bstory_index=0

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhphog (Post 4656280)
Its crazy. So menacing.

Check out "4WD Action" on Youtube, an Australia based off-roading series. The protagonist "Graham" drives the same car. Will help you get an idea for future ;)

Hey thanks! I do follow his channel. They go on some really nice adventures!

Quote:

Originally Posted by centaur (Post 4656592)
Absolutely stunning. Looks amazing! This is what the VCross was made for and you have done it really well. Just a suggestion to make the look complete - get a winch on the front.

Thanks! I've been mulling over a winch for a while now. But I'm not sure I'll use it. Not that the rest of the vehicle follows much logic, but still. But I do have a couple of models shortlisted.

In other news - Recent Mods - Finally got the rear lifted to match the front. Wheelwell clearance at the rear: 241mm, front: 203mm. Ground clearance: 540mm at the lowest point. stupid: