Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-274.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 4575549)
Nice looks for the Swift

That is one really good looking customized example of an already good looking car. The Body kit really suits the car, although I would prefer the stock taillamps to the ones on this particular car.
Kudos to the owner for doing such a tasteful work.

:OT
The world would have been that much better if we had the Swift sport with a similar body kit and a much better heart. Or maybe I am being greedy.

Quote:

Nice looks for the Swift

Well executed clap:

Hope the owner keeps this car away from KL-07 for now, perhaps the number plate no. ought to be edited out, just in case.

Quote:

Nice looks for the Swift

Two things I didn't like -

1) Aftermarket LED taillamps. This car comes with a much better looking set from the factory. Does this aftermarket one have any special feature that I've missed or is just a change for the sake of it?

2) Colour choice. The dark blue shade doesn't do justice to the mods on this Swift. In comparison, the car would have stood out in something like red or white.

Apart from that, neatly done I must say. :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by ank_bhp (Post 4575522)
They are of 14 inch. And the tyre width is 185.
185/55/R14

Which brand alloys are these and what's their cost?

That is one mean looking swift. IMO the tail lamps look quite good. The alloys are absolutely drool worthy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by damodar (Post 4575642)
Which brand alloys are these and what's their cost?

Brand is X2. Cost was around ₹15,000/-

Neatly done Amby interiors

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 4579015)
Neatly done Amby interiors

Very high quality of work. Nicely done.

But I cant help remembering a Tamil saying which means the equivalent of "Putting on silk tassels on a broomstick".

A pig remains a pig however much you put lipstick on it!

I was very confused whether to post this here or in the Weird and Wacky Mods thread.

The quality of the work seemed decent so i decided to post it here. Not sure if its only show or it has go as well. AFAIK i know its 2.0 tdi in stock tune.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-580c2fe76f0d4fa7a7f56998d7df8d82.jpeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by aparth (Post 4580813)
I was very confused whether to post this here or in the Weird and Wacky Mods thread....

This car has already been spotted on the Weird and Wacky mods thread!

Quote:

Originally Posted by porsche_guy (Post 4578763)
Came across this poor A4 on Instagram. Horrible body kit and oversized wheels really don't suit its elegant and understated design...

Just saw this Brezza with aftermarket alloys at Mussoorie. Looks delicious even though the Brezza is not something I'd call beautiful!
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_20190507_163014.jpg
These alloys are just the perfect size IMO which balance comfort and looks superbly.

Ofcourse, please excuse the 'Gurjar' sticker on the boot:D

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by porsche_guy (Post 4585644)
Just saw this Brezza with aftermarket alloys at Mussoorie. Looks delicious even though the Brezza is not something I'd call beautiful!
Attachment 1874407
These alloys are just the perfect size IMO which balance comfort and looks superbly.

Ofcourse, please excuse the 'Gurjar' sticker on the boot:D

Cheers!

Saw the exact same setup in an Audi Q3 2 days back, and I have to say, after looking at an Audi, this Brezza really looks like a wannabe. Maybe an extra spoke and slightly darker colored wheels would have suited it imho.:Shockked:

Spotted this Accord V6 with upgraded tyres; not sure about alloys if they are stock or upgrade, but looking pretty good.

A nice and subtle bodykit on the Jeep Compass.
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-screenshot_20190511185138230_com.instagram.android.png

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_20190511_185227.jpg
Credits- abu.abraham and misterstealth on Instagram

Massive one. Love the colour.