Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-273.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AKV10 (Post 4561153)
Here is a Jeep Compass that visited my neighbourhood today. IMO, the wrap is neat but the rims seem wacky(should I post in that thread?)

A murdered out look would have been good. With those red wheels and grill, the car certainly belongs in the weird and wacky mods thread.

Tastefully modified Gypsy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish anthony (Post 4560839)
hows the ride quality post upgrade to 17. Planning a similar install hence

Not that bad to be honest, but I mostly drive on tarmac, bad patches are more highlighted due to the coilovers.

Spotted in Vadodara.

Could it be placed here?

Cheers!

Sleeper mods for a Jeep

My Tata Tiago.
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1553943767.727188.jpg

Shot the incredibly powerful 280HP Octavia TSI, shod on Lenso Jaeger Dyna's!

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc04408.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc04500.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc04580.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc04853.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilwearsprada (Post 4569461)
Shot the incredibly powerful 280HP Octavia TSI, shod on Lenso Jaeger Dyna's!

@devilwearsprada, the Octy looks hot. But, all these pics are of the car in motion. Do upload some pics at standstill too.

Any Tata Sierra fans here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedmunster (Post 4570423)
@devilwearsprada, the Octy looks hot. But, all these pics are of the car in motion. Do upload some pics at standstill too.

Sorry bro, got 20 minutes to shoot only, will take some nexttime!

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 4566455)
Sleeper mods for a Jeep

Pardon my ignorance, but what in tarnation is that L shaped metal pipe on the rear of the car? It looks like an upright tail! stupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDiSLover (Post 4572127)
Pardon my ignorance, but what in tarnation is that L shaped metal pipe on the rear of the car? It looks like an upright tail! stupid:

That's a bicycle carrier, which remains affixed to the vehicle. It comes in different forms depending on the weight expected to be carried.

Pic for reference as below.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-thulepro963sparemetirebikerackmainwithbike.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by ank_bhp (Post 4567313)
My Tata Tiago.
Attachment 1864249

The alloys totally change the stance of the car. Are they of 13 inch size? What's their width, 5.5J?

Quote:

Originally Posted by damodar (Post 4574700)
The alloys totally change the stance of the car. Are they of 13 inch size? What's their width, 5.5J?

They are of 14 inch. And the tyre width is 185.
185/55/R14

Nice looks for the Swift