Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-270.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by volkman10 (Post 4513814)
A nice looking Baleno with cool wheels and some quirky stickers!

Attachment 1828775

On a side note, here's a friend's Baleno that's actually lowered and not just a decal. Have to admit it looks crazy!

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-whatsapp-image-20181217-1.51.04-pm.jpeg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-whatsapp-image-20181217-2.04.28-pm.jpeg

An upcoming Thar mod from Mods Own Country - KL, almost close to wrangler and looks like it's going to out shine all other mods done yet !

Worth waiting... clap:
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img20181216wa0051a.png

Photo Courtesy : https://www.facebook.com/Procolorbodyshop

This is my friends life long dream project that is taking shape. A classic Mustang!! The source car is a Contessa and he has come a long way indeed..

I would reserve my view about in what thread it should be as of now. I somehow not feeling good about the that quarter glass.

Cleanest Mahindra Thar mod job. It took 9 months. Owner handed over a brand new Thar, driven just 600 kms. clap:

Kerala based Pro Color Body Shop is where this owner decided to give his Thar to make it unique. These are the same folks who successfully modified Force Gurkha to Mercedes G Class earlier. The Thar in question, had only done 600 kms when it was handed over for modifying. And what a journey it has been. From the Mahindra Thar to this unique SUV with parts inspired from none other than the Jeep Wrangler JK series.

Full mod job details - Rushlane

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayanksabharwal (Post 4517039)
Cleanest Mahindra Thar mod job. It took 9 months. Owner handed over a brand new Thar, driven just 600 kms. clap:

As we say 'looks are subjective', I feel the Thar mod to be wacky and flashy compared to the Mercedes G class mod.

Well this didnt take long! I spotted this in Cochin a couple of days ago.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-20181222_130328_hdr-large.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by pavi (Post 4517050)
As we say 'looks are subjective', I feel the Thar mod to be wacky and flashy compared to the Mercedes G class mod.

Exactly. Somehow does not taste all good even though a lot of effort has gone into it. Front grille or lack of it plays spoilsport

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayanksabharwal (Post 4517039)
Cleanest Mahindra Thar mod job. It took 9 months. Owner handed over a brand new Thar, driven just 600 kms.

Their Merc G Class mod was awesome but this Thar mod :Shockked:. Justify with a Wrangler look if the front grill and hood were in its original shape.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-20181226_154930.jpg

My ford figo after a small refresh.
Code 6 Stage 1+ remap
Eibach pro kit springs
Neo Vission rims and 195 55 R15 Yokohama S drive

That light in the fender flares on that Thar is the most bizzare thing I've come across. That too facing sideways.

Quote:

Originally Posted by car love (Post 4520736)
That light in the fender flares on that Thar is the most bizzare thing I've come across. That too facing sideways.

unless, its supposed to operate as the fender indicator

Shot my GT TSi yesterday, the sun adds for some nice flare :)

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-1.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-2.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-3.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-4.jpg

Saw this yesterday. Work in progress.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_20190112_105707.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_20190112_105644.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_20190112_105808.jpg

Putting the nights to use, TokyoDrift Style! :D

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc02248.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc02282.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dsc02302.jpg