Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-260.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by noblecr (Post 4322031)
Beautiful makeover of a 1979 model Ambassador.

Except those mirrors, wheels and tail lights, the car looks lovely!
Good to see someone actually investing so much on paint protection in almost half a century old car. :)

Premier Padmini S1 Executive, Model 1995. 2 years since rebuilding the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by noblecr (Post 4322031)
Beautiful makeover of a 1979 model Ambassador.

Please post interior pictures.

I’d say one sweet looking i20 from gods own country - with those bodykits and gloss black treatment, Mr Wayne would be choosing this for his daily day drive :)

Source: Rushlane

Quote:

Originally Posted by gururajrv (Post 4324292)
I’d say one sweet looking i20 from gods own country - with those bodykits and gloss black treatment

Hi Guru,

You definitely forgot to mention the CLOTH HANGER at the back & the rear bumper. The front is too black to make any observations but the rear is fit for W&W thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shk 8896 (Post 4322107)
Except those mirrors, wheels and tail lights, the car looks lovely! Good to see someone actually investing so much on paint protection in almost half a century old car. :)

Those ORVM's are needed today & function over aesthetics is important here. I don't see anything wrong with tail lights too. I suppose, you meant lenses!

Yes, the owner could have done better job on alloys. I personally would have loved white colored alloys in same design.

Regards-Sonu

Few recent pics from STI :
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-fb_img_1513657432493.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-fb_img_1513657484593.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-fb_img_1513657513034.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-fb_img_1513657539587.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-fb_img_1513657415569.jpg
Source : https://www.facebook.com/StayTuned1ndia/

A close view of the JCW brake kit and OZ Racing wheels in ajaypjayaraj 's mini Cooper. :Cheering:

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-unnamed.jpg

So i sold off my GT TSI and got a GTI. Swapped the stock wheels for 17 inch momos. Here are some pics. Comparitive picture of the gt with the gti!

Ps. Thats my 520d with m bumper.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanishP9797 (Post 4335280)
So i sold off my GT TSI and got a GTI. Swapped the stock wheels for 17 inch momos. Here are some pics. Comparitive picture of the gt with the gti!

Nice rides ; but why these obnoxious little number plates, that too after having quite fancy numbers. :OT

Quote:

Congratulations on that delicious looking GTI.
I’m pretty sure you have more upgrades planned for it than just new wheels.

:D

P.S - I have been been drooling over your blacked out 520d for quite a while now, and I’m pretty sure fellow BHPians will agree with me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by autotranny (Post 4335404)
Nice rides ; but why these obnoxious little number plates, that too after having quite fancy numbers. :OT

Hi, the plates on my gti are temporary will be changing them soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AShubrah (Post 4335405)
Congratulations on that delicious looking GTI.
I’m pretty sure you have more upgrades planned for it than just new wheels.

:D

P.S - I have been been drooling over your blacked out 520d for quite a while now, and I’m pretty sure fellow BHPians will agree with me.

Thanks a lot man. Yes i have planned a few performance upgrades over the course of time.

Also the 5 series looks the best with the M bumper, can't help but turn around every time i park her and walkaway :)

Quote:

That is a very bold tyre upsize on the GTI. Works out to +5.73% over stock!!! I can never be comfortable with such a variance. Looks good nevertheless, but you'll have to live with speedo error, taller gearing and added weight on the suspension.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santoshbhat (Post 4335949)
That is a very bold tyre upsize on the GTI. Works out to +5.73% over stock!!! I can never be comfortable with such a variance. Looks good nevertheless, but you'll have to live with speedo error, taller gearing and added weight on the suspension.

Shouldn't be problematic since the international sizing works to 205/40/17, and he is at 225/45/17. The only issue will be minor speedo error.

Quote:

So i sold off my GT TSI and got a GTI.

Both are HOT looking cars. Great choice of rims too :thumbs up. Agreed with others - the number plate looks too small.

By the way, I recently crossed your 5-Series. Remember the number & blackened effect clearly. I think it was on Peddar Road (I was on the opposite side in my 530d). If not Peddar Road, somewhere in South Bombay, but I'm 100% sure about seeing it just a couple of days back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santoshbhat (Post 4335949)

Yes i know it has a lot of error but apparently 225/40 profile isn't available anywhere, so its like i had no other option. There's another gti in bombay running 18s with 205 section.

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilwearsprada (Post 4336152)
Shouldn't be problematic since the international sizing works to 205/40/17, and he is at 225/45/17. The only issue will be minor speedo error.

The international sizing is 215/40/17

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4336218)
Both are HOT looking cars. Great choice of rims too :thumbs up. Agreed with others - the number plate looks too small.

By the way, I recently crossed your 5-Series. Remember the number & blackened effect clearly. I think it was on Peddar Road (I was on the opposite side in my 530d). If not Peddar Road, somewhere in South Bombay, but I'm 100% sure about seeing it just a couple of days back.

Thanks a lot sir:)

Yes you may have seen me in the 5 series as i stay in south Mumbai and come down to Peddar road often.

Mod Note: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the same thread.

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

Found a slick little EON. I believe this is a neatly done wrap. :) My wife was the one who noticed the dual exhaust pipes (only one was working though)
Apologies for the bad quality rear view shot. I just didn't stop gawking on time to take a clearer near shot.

Place of spotting : Commercial Street, Bangalore.