Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-258.html)

Spotted this XUV near my home

The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross pick up truck is a mod magnet, and almost every V-Cross that rolls onto roads features one or the other customization. Here’s one that takes things to a whole new high, literally. Owned by photographer Abin Abraham, this V-Cross features a full 6 inches + suspension lift. Now, that much height can mean only one thing – MASSIVE street presence. This thing just towers over every other car, or for that matter SUV, on the road. Why, it even has a Royal Enfield Himalayan (Quite a tall bike in itself) strapped into its luggage bed. Watch here:

https://youtu.be/eYQALN74p4M

This truck was built by Grid7 Customs of Kerala, the truck rides on monstrous 305 /70 section Cooper all terrain tyres, shod on 16 inch Lenso Zeus Camel rims. The fenders have been custom-built to accommodate the extra width of the tyres. Other changes include top-spec PIAA LED Auxiliary Lamps, light bars, aftermarket LED Tail Lamps, Aeroklas Bed Liner and a chrome delete package for that all-black look.

This Modified Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Will Dwarf Almost Anything Around It.
:cool:

source : motoroids.in
cartoq

Quote:

Originally Posted by schakravarthy (Post 4305806)

This looks really mean. Other than the hood scoop, this is what the XUV should have originally been designed as. Unfortunately we cant put films on our car windows, else blacked out windows would make this look even meaner

Quote:

Originally Posted by schakravarthy (Post 4305806)

A de-chromed black car clap: I'm aiming for this for my Creta too :p

Finally, I decided to get a fun, but yet reliable automatic hatch, mainly for city use and ended up buying the Brio. None of my cars stay stock for long. I had already posted my S-Cross 1.6 aka Panda in this thread.

The Brio is brand new and still hasn't run in completely. Hence the engine is bone stock, for now. Hope it qualifies to be in this thread. Suggestions are welcome. Anyway, here's my Red Hot Chili Pepper.

List Of Mods Done :
1) Body colored front grille
2) De-chromed front logo and chrome strip on the grille (chrome to piano black)
3) Body colored brake calipers
4) Completely de-badged boot
5) 15" Lenso Venom Zero rims with 205/50 Hankook rubber. These rims are super light.
6) Hella Red Grille horn
7) Samurai bumper lip

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-01.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-02.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-03.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-04.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-05.jpg

Cheers :)

@grease.monkey - Nice looking Brio there, you could have gone for black front grill and red 'H' logo. That would make it really hot!

Quote:

Originally Posted by grease.monkey (Post 4310930)
1) Body colored front grille

Looks good, just the body colored grill looks a little off, maybe paint that to piano black as well?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shome (Post 4310942)
Looks good, just the body colored grill looks a little off, maybe paint that to piano black as well?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 4310935)
@grease.monkey - Nice looking Brio there, you could have gone for black front grill and red 'H' logo. That would make it really hot!

It had a piano black front grille, as stock. Looked like a really big mustache.

Attaching a picture from google for reference.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-17brio1.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by grease.monkey (Post 4310930)
Finally, I decided to get a fun, but yet reliable automatic hatch, mainly for city use and ended up buying the Brio. None of my cars stay stock for long. I had already posted my S-Cross 1.6 aka Panda in this thread.

Neat job Rahul :). How about pics of your S-Cross and Brio together? Please post them.

Cheers!

Shot a friends 530D today.

Mods :
1.Eibach ProStreet S
2. Rear CF wrapped diffuser and lip.
3. Msport Kit.
4. Blacked out front grill.
5. BMW MPerformance wheels, no idea about the model number.

Not a mod,but the car just got a CQuartz Treatment.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dalal-1-small.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dalal-rear.jpg

I have been seeing your car at least once in a week these days on the Golf Course Road. Nice Exhaust note it has. :thumbs up

CHEERS!!

Rachit

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilwearsprada (Post 4311288)
Shot a friends 530D today.

OT: I think you should stabilise the cam(tri/monopod) for such shots. The front shot is rather blurry. DLF sign, windows all show signs of movement. Also, some lighting to lift up the details in the front would be great. Right now can't really make out much.

Any daytime pics of the car?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachit.K.Dogra (Post 4311316)
I have been seeing your car at least once in a week these days on the Golf Course Road. Nice Exhaust note it has. :thumbs up

CHEERS!!

Rachit

Thank you Rachit Bhaiya, I do take that route everyday :D. Meet me when you spot me next time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dry Ice (Post 4311454)
OT: I think you should stabilise the cam(tri/monopod) for such shots. The front shot is rather blurry. DLF sign, windows all show signs of movement. Also, some lighting to lift up the details in the front would be great. Right now can't really make out much.

Any daytime pics of the car?

Hi, thank you so much for the feedback.
The shot was taken in a hurry hence the blur, adding to the fact that it was freezing cold then :p

Mostly, the camera was set for video on the stabilizing rig which is why tripod would have been tough.
Will attach daytime pics tomorrow.

Here's the full video of the 530D we shot this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wefm...ature=youtu.be

My brown colored Astar with whilte machined alloys, Quaden Indicator LED's & XP Micro Fog Projectors.