Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-239.html)

You do have a valid point but I'm a fan of black :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by IshaanIan (Post 3983388)
That bumper definitely does it for this car but don't you think too much blackening might ruin the clean, pure look it's got going for it now? This looks perfect according to me :)

Yeah, True is perfect for now too, But generally a white sedan, Specially a car like jetta looks very good with black tints on it, My personal view, I like!

Saw these two. First looks like a Bolero, not sure. Second was a very nicely maintained Sierra

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecenandu (Post 3978993)

Looks great. What are the mods you've done on it with regard to the engine?

Quote:

Originally Posted by karan561 (Post 3960749)
^ The Apocalypse Wraps theme is really picking up globally, heres a similar wrap on 911 GT3 RS;
And some more cars like the Charger & the Camaro too have had such wraps installed;
^ Image Source

The car polish/wax manufacturers would be cursing the makers of these wraps. lol:

My friend's Jetta.
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1465061829.889648.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1465061924.935124.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1465061984.647185.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1465062026.651579.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddyguage (Post 3989967)
My friend's Jetta.

Do you have any pictures from the rear? Eager to know how the spoiler is looking, Looks a bit odd from the pictures above, Maybe.

Quote:

My friend's Jetta.

With all due respect buddy, don't think its a tastefully executed mod.

Maybe I am wrong, but this one isn't there yet, at least for me.

Cool alloys, btw.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecenandu (Post 3990014)
With all due respect buddy, don't think its a tastefully executed mod.

Maybe I am wrong, but this one isn't there yet, at least for me.

Cool alloys, btw.

And i thought i was the only one, Even the spoiler looks a bit odd from the pictures above, Hence i requested from some pictures from the rear, Jetta is an executive sedan, Best left alone with original colour of the car, A nice subtle bodykit would enhance the appearance.

Agreed the alloys are good though. :thumbs up

If not for the alloys it belongs to the weird and wacky thread.

Quote:

My friend's Jetta.
Attachment 1514135

Erm, why take inspiration from BMW for a VW? The car looked much better in its previous avatar ( without all the stickers ) The alloys are really good, and then the owner decided to go overboard suddenly.

Blue wrapped air dams? seriously?
And then 'HULK' on the windscreen?
And red colour patches below the headlamps, like headlamp washers?
:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by aravind.anand (Post 3990066)

Those are real head lamp washers. But now it looks like a cosmetic add on, isn't it? Kinda worked the other way around!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanveer_2558 (Post 3990018)
And i thought i was the only one, Even the spoiler looks a bit odd from the pictures above, Hence i requested from some pictures from the rear, Jetta is an executive sedan, Best left alone with original colour of the car, A nice subtle bodykit would enhance the appearance.

Agreed the alloys are good though. :thumbs up

Yes spoiler isn't that great and I'll post more pictures of it. I personally don't like that tacky spoiler. He likes to add those fancy things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aravind.anand (Post 3990066)
Erm, why take inspiration from BMW for a VW? The car looked much better in its previous avatar ( without all the stickers ) The alloys are really good, and then the owner decided to go overboard suddenly.

Blue wrapped air dams? seriously?
And then 'HULK' on the windscreen?

I agree that it's an inspiration from BMW but in person it looks fabulous. Kinda different and the way his jetta has maintained the stance, looks amazing.

I wanna say that he's gutsy and everything you can see is painted and not wrapped.

He has re-painted those BMWish stripes and now they look even more sharp. And alloys are now changed to 17" Vossen. It had Mercedes Benz AMG wheels also.PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1465121448.752957.jpg (I too loved the previous alloys but those were of 18" and rear tires touched upper wall so he removed them)

He has removed that HULK from the windscreen.
He repainted air dams to original color.
Yes those are headlamp washers and red paint is still there. lol:

Apart from that he has Kicker audio installed. Kicker S15L7-4 dual subs along with kicker mono amplifier followed by Focal 2-way component speakers with 4 channel amplifier.

I thought this car deserved to be here so I uploaded. With all due respect if you guys feel that it's not appropriate then mods can delete my posts or move to whacky mods.
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1465121260.323366.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1465121288.922268.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddyguage (Post 3990269)
I thought this car deserved to be here so I uploaded. With all due respect if you guys feel that it's not appropriate then mods can delete my posts or move to whacky mods.

No problem, buddy. Since it is subjective matter, my take is, let your post stay. We can see if people appreciate it or not by seeing the number of 'thanks' it receive.

Some people like over the top, flashy mods, while others like subtle, understated mods. End of the day, it is personal preference.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddyguage (Post 3990269)

Apart from the spoiler i don't think its really wacky, Some people may like it, Some might not as it goes down to the personal opinion with the paint job, I liked the previous alloys more though. Leave all the paint design alone but that red paint on the headlamp washer is a big no no.