Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-209.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by autotranny (Post 3616778)
Definitely the best photographed civic. Was the Blue to White transformation a wrap ? Even the alloys seem changed.

The car was white and is now repainted to blue & got a new set of TSW wheels last month. Also the car is now up for sale.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-10690037_296105223915391_8589377531169202962_n.jpg

A friend forwarded these pics of what appears to be an Armada or a Bolero. That's one awesome looking machine! I wonder who's the owner and more importantly, who did the modifications!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshwinThekkan (Post 3620501)
The car was white and is now repainted to blue & got a new set of TSW wheels last month. Also the car is now up for sale.

What is the asking price and Is it listed online somewhere?

Quote:

Originally Posted by schakravarthy (Post 3623173)
A friend forwarded these pics of what appears to be an Armada or a Bolero. That's one awesome looking machine! I wonder who's the owner and more importantly, who did the modifications!

Has been posted before. This is based on an Armada 4X4 IIRC. The owner is from Kerala. No information on from where the mod was done. Beautifully built nevertheless.

Look at the city's door. Is that Photoshopped ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 3623212)
Look at the city's door. Is that Photoshopped ?

Looks like a PS job, if you closely at the tree behind, you can see the pixels. But you never know, it might be an OHC from Mods Own Country.:)

Presenting my Ecosport.

List of mods include:

1. A full body matte grey wrap
2. Custom Alloys
3. Custom DRLs

Quote:

Originally Posted by schakravarthy (Post 3623173)

Here is one pic from HVK Facebook post.

Name:  ForumRunner_20150115_002622.png
Views: 8623
Size:  236.6 KB

Mods: I have not masked any of the faces or number plates since this image was posted in a forum.

Some more hot pictures of the beast in its natural habitat !! :thumbs up

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_23848979537271.jpeg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_23843089247963.jpeg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_23839439650795.jpeg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_23753327864907.jpeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDesertRat (Post 3623351)
Presenting my Ecosport.
2. Custom Alloys
3. Custom DRLs

What colour was your ride originally? Post more daylight pictures and also closeup of the alloys and the DRLs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDesertRat (Post 3623351)
Presenting my Ecosport.

List of mods include:

2. Custom Alloys
3. Custom DRLs

That is the best looking modded Ecosport to date!
Those DRL's look amazing. Where did you get them from? Do post more pictures of the same as well as the alloys which aren't quite visible from what you have posted.

Here is a pic taken in better light although not outside. Apologies for the crappy image quality as it was a taken using a cam phone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDesertRat (Post 3623714)
Here is a pic taken in better light although not outside. Apologies for the crappy image quality as it was a taken using a cam phone.

What color was the car originally?
I'm a little ignorant on "Wraps" Could you please tell me the cost and how long they last??

The ride does look amazing. Congrats!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abhiram (Post 3623749)
What color was the car originally?
I'm a little ignorant on "Wraps" Could you please tell me the cost and how long they last??

The ride does look amazing. Congrats!

Thanks Abhiram.

The original colour of the car was white.

The whole body wrap set me back 65K INR and I am told that it is under warranty for a period of 2 years. How long they last beyond the 2 year period remains to be seen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDesertRat (Post 3623786)
Thanks Abhiram.

The original colour of the car was white.

The whole body wrap set me back 65K INR and I am told that it is under warranty for a period of 2 years. How long they last beyond the 2 year period remains to be seen.

I don't understand the point of spending 65k for wraps, where painting would have been cheaper. Only advantage I see is the option of reverting to original colour during the point of selling. But 65k is still too high.

No offences meant !!

Pramod

Quote:

Originally Posted by man_of_steel (Post 3623182)
Has been posted before. This is based on an Armada 4X4 IIRC.

Its modified 4WD Armada NGCS

Shubhendra