Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-206.html)

SS80 from mods own land with a muscle look.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 3607265)
Sorry I missed the snap in my last post. Mods please merge/delete my previous post.

Seems like the owner wanted VW-GOLF look at front. Nicely done job though.

Raab rakha.

Spotted this modded Liva in Thrissur. I must say this is the best mod I've seen on a Liva so far. The matte orange and black combo looks nice. Also, the hood is slightly modified.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1419261029.064442.jpg

And this old generation Zen, nice clean mod.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1419261079.369497.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 3607846)

And this old generation Zen, nice clean mod.

Attachment 1321006

Thats the Carbon, very rare!

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilwearsprada (Post 3607944)

You can see the rear quarter glass on this one which the carbon does not have. But Kochi does have some nicely pepped up zen steel/carbons. I think I've seen 3 or 4 of 'em at Autoworx, Kochi itself. They must have been featured on this thread long back I guess.

Quote:

No it isnt.
And silver one was steele.
Take a close look at the front door and you would know :)

Quote:

Spotted this modes Liva in Thrissur. I must this is the best mod I've seen on a Liva so far. The matte orange and black combo looks nice. Also, the hood is slightly modified.

Agree completely with you Anil Bhai. :thumbs up

If not anybody else, the designers at Toyota must use this to at least learn how to enhance the looks of a badly designed car. :Frustrati

Quote:

It is a 2001 Lxi Zen. Carbon and Steel was launched in 2003, if my understanding is correct.

Quote:

Spotted this modes Liva in Thrissur. I must this is the best mod I've seen on a Liva so far. The matte orange and black combo looks nice. Also, the hood is slightly modified.

That's one good looking Liva there.
The lack of badges on the rear hatch and the black roof adds to the character.

Quote:

Spotted this modes Liva in Thrissur.

That is the only good looking Liva in the country:)
All others are crappy just like your phone cam:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariesonu (Post 3601591)
A two door i20.

Definitely looks like an original 2-door i20 (and not one converted in the after-market).

I'm pretty sure Hyundai India built the 2-door for exports. Just wondering how this guy got his hands on one. Employee?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 3608296)
Definitely looks like an original 2-door i20 (and not one converted in the after-market). I'm pretty sure Hyundai India built the 2-door for exports. Just wondering how this guy got his hands on one. Employee?

Cant say that he is an Employee, this car always has this HMI logo instead of Hyundai one and the logo is always in same color. I would guess that he owns a car modification shop or something like that.
Also posting interior photo, except for that gear-knob cannot find any other difference. Surrounding reflections ruined the photo.
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imag0875.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imag0873.jpg

Raab rakha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 3608192)
That is the only good looking Liva in the country:)

All others are crappy just like your phone cam:D

Gimme a break will ya, that was a crop from the original :D

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1419329520.062824.jpg

Spotted this KA registered old generation Honda City pull up next to my car to fuel up. Couldn't get the full shot as I away paying the bill and by the time I got to the car, he was talking to the wind. Clean mod - side skirts (minimal), beautiful alloys and did I hear a FFE? :D

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1419334277.920146.jpg

(Will check the dashcam for a clean shot)

Hard to believe that this is a Mahindra Thar modified.!!!
Source : Continental Automotive FB page.