Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-200.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 3560391)

what happened at the hip? did it put on extra kilos? ?:D

I think it ate its hero.
In this case, the dodge it was trying to emulate. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 3560391)
what happened at the hip? did it put on extra kilos? ?:D

for me, it don't belong in this thread.

Yes, the side looks weird but I don't think the whole concept is all that bad. There's only so much you can do to a Contessa and this certainly ain't one of the bad ones.

As I always say, each to his own. And if the mods want to move it to the 'other' modified thread, please do so. No worries.

After the OHC Vtecs, Civic seems to be the most mod friendly car in KL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fk7 (Post 3560367)
Continuing to Anand's above update on the CLS, it is worth sharing the interiors also for the same car which is very tastefully done up, making it one of the best & hottest CLS in the region

Is this real carbon fibre finish on the dash board & centre console panels or just the stickers? overall all it turned out stunning, excellent finish and quality.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karan561 (Post 3549787)
A neatly done pick up truck conversion of TATA SIERRA ...

As per my limited knowledge this vehicle is based not on Tata Sierra but on Telcoline and owned by Sajid from Bombay.

Shubhendra

Continuing with the hot Hondas from God's own Country and this time its a BRIO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 3560875)
After the OHC Vtecs, Civic seems to be the most mod friendly car in KL.

Love the first (blue) civic. What alloys are those? And 18"?

Quote:

Originally Posted by autotranny (Post 3561872)
Continuing with the hot Hondas from God's own Country and this time its a BRIO

The Brio looking stunning , love the front lip . After Zen i think this is the only car in India which has the cheeky looks .

What size wheels is it running ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubhendra (Post 3561442)

As per my limited knowledge this vehicle is based not on Tata Sierra but on Telcoline and owned by Sajid from Bombay.

Shubhendra

This is a bhpian?
If so, could you point me to his ID?

Quote:

Originally Posted by NolanDR (Post 3472840)
The Vossens look brilliant on the RR and the S-Class. On a (slightly off topic) side note, I was thinking getting a set for my Cayenne but was a bit worried about the practicality of such an arrangement. Would doing so significantly reduce the use ability of the vehicle?

Looks sick on a Cayenne!
I saw that pic on Vossen Switzerland fb page.

Vossens look amazing. I have been considering the same design as in the pic posted above for my CRV. Just like Nolan, my reservations are the same. Concerned about the ride quality being affected. The official dealer in Kerala is a really nice guy. Responds immediately.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JGMalieakal (Post 3563090)
Looks sick on a Cayenne!

:thumbs up sick indeed !
wondering how much 'additional abuse' the suspension will be subjected to, if the owner decides to do any serious offroading - the initial damping offered by a cushion of air is almost gone here

Speaking of Vossens Here are a few pics of D.A.D's E46
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1414302068.835919.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1414302087.340376.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-imageuploadedbyteambhp1414302101.802894.jpg

BEFORE

AFTER

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-emcuff9.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-mcrtd8k.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-ejkuhbt.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-moenbee.jpg

One of the best looking E46 I have seen. This is the ex-Shahid Kapoor E46 BMW.

Heres a link to how the car looked in 2004.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 23514)
Shahid Kapoor never had a Z3 He had a silver 328i

Here is Shahid's BMW 328i

Cheers

Dippy