Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-138.html)

A decently modified figo from the garage of Designs Energized, Kochi

Mods carried out :

Front Skirt
Side Skirt
Meshed Grill
Eye Lids
Rear Skirt
Bullet antenna
15" alloys

Quote:

Originally Posted by prithwi-81 (Post 3329622)
If its a real evo, its an odd one. I owned a few and this looks like a convert. Any pics of the interiors?

Attachment 1183450

Ive mentioned this once before somewhere earlier on a t-bhp thread about this car. Its a genuine EVO VII. It seems to have got a new paint job and what looks like an aftermarket EVO IX front bumper. Which would seem like the most obvious and easy thing to change if you want to facelift or upgrade cosmetically to a later EVO. Im guessing the rear would require new bumper, spoiler as well as boot lid and maybe thats why he avoided that. Orginally IIRC the car was silver with hyper silver wheels.

Hi all, Posting a beautiful old gen Honda City. It belongs to someone in Kozhikode. I really love the body kit and the tyres used in it. Like this car someday I will put a body kit on my Honda City too.

thanks

AD

Source: Olx.in

Just can't get enough of this masterpiece :D

Image Source : www.vrs7999.com

A Wald Kitted F10 5 series
Looks good to me :thumbs up

Found this in Reliance Fun Mall, Coimbatore

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Boss (Post 3330559)
Found this in Reliance Fun Mall, Coimbatore

Hi mate; Is it done by Kit Up? The body kit is decent but the only thing is the headlamps white console could have been better had it been smoked.

thanks

AD

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3330567)
Hi mate; Is it done by Kit Up?

Not sure, but I suppose the same.
Couldn't click more snaps as I was in a hurry.

Hi all, The Suzuki Wagon R is one of the few cars which rarely are modified. However, with the right intensions and unparalleled passion for cars can make one stretch the limits. Here is a decently modified Wagon R from the mods own country. List of mods:

ExteriorInteriorThanks

AD

Source: Steeroids Website

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3329952)
Hi all, Posting a beautiful old gen Honda City. It belongs to someone in Kozhikode. I really love the body kit and the tyres used in it. Like this car someday I will put a body kit on my Honda City too.

IMO - A beautiful car with overbearing BLACK. A red lip on gunmetal alloys would have done some justice to break the monotony.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3330730)
Willy's Jeep from Punjab. Its custom made at Dabwali Punjab

IMO - Any DABWALI concoction is an INSULT to jeep. A W&W thread claimant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3330888)
Hi all, The Suzuki Wagon R is one of the few cars which rarely are modified

IMO - You need to see JAPANESE mods on box cars n this WR sure has hints of those mods. A W&W thread claimant.

Raab rakha.

More eye candy from down South :)

Image Source : Pete's Automotive Products

Hi all, Posting one more king of off-roading i.e a well modded Gypsy. I really love the alloys. Please educate me on the tyre size.

thanks

AD

Source: Olx

Hi all, presenting the Pete's tuned Skoda Laura RS. One of the most popular car has gone into the following mods:

1) Pete's Performance Remap
2) JBS05 Hybrid Turbo Upgrade
3) Tarox front brake package
4) Borbet BS5 17" Wheels
5) Bilstein B6 Suspension with H&R Springs
6) Forge Diverter Valve
7) H&R Uprated Front anti roll bar
8) Eibach Uprated Rear anti roll bar
9) Milltek Exhaust system

thanks

AD

Source: Petes.in

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 3331609)
Was it a road show by Petes? Please do pass the feedback. These machines look gorgeous. It's pretty disappointing to find such feedback involving these machines.

Yes I believe it was. The local Pete's detailing franchisee is a friend and I would have attended as well were it not for a cousin's wedding falling on the same day. :OT

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeeva (Post 3331942)
Human life is more precious than these modded gorgeous whatever machines. Period.

I agree. Biased as I may seem, I have to say that it is the organiser's responsibility to ensure that the road show does not disturb the public and obey traffic rules. So yes, I have passed on the message to my friend and how your niece was startled by his over-enthusiastic participants. I'm glad that she's ok.

Anyway, getting back to the primary role of this thread, another decently modded OHC from Kerala. A cousin's ride. There isn't much on the car that's been seen before but the whole package in that colour, looks brilliant!

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img20131230wa0009.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img20131230wa0010.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img20131230wa0011.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3330268)
Just can't get enough of this masterpiece

Love that first shot!

Here's another nice one (source):
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-1522481_430130857115420_672856453_o.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3330888)
Hi all, The Suzuki Wagon R is one of the few cars which rarely are modified. ...

It has a Team-BHP sticker above the right headlight ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3331918)
Hi all, A decently looking zen from mods own country.

I'd never imagine this colour combo - but it actually looks really good!

cya
R