Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-137.html)

hi all, a well modded Swift with mini-cooper theme from the mods own country. The Swift has a Hikari Kit with upgraded 17in alloys. It's definitely a precise mod job done with great sense of taste.

thanks

AD

Source: Steeroids website

Which Cedia? Thats a genuine Evo thats owned by a famous veg. restaurant chain in Chennai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by F150 (Post 3328948)
I want to buy this car immediately. What a fantastic modification of CEDIA to look like a EVO.

If the CEDIA came with this face, it would have outsold the competition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anachronix (Post 3329168)
Which Cedia? Thats a genuine Evo thats owned by a famous veg. restaurant chain in Chennai.

Dear AC,

Please read the post I quoted. It was posted by you in 2012. It said that the lancer was modified to look like an evo.

Now you are saying it is not.

Which post is correct ?

Going back to the original purpose of this thread.

A friend's very talked about Jetta gets more upgrades.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-image3576810141.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-image1084405106.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-image3434197048.jpg

That Evo looks pretty genuine to me, except the rear wing, which seems to have been plucked from a Evo 7, as prithwi-81 has already mentioned. And the lack of any suggestive badging, of course.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3328258)
Hi all, A neat and elegantly done Cedia. I just wish the alloys could have been slightly better. Please give your view.

thanks

AD

Source: Facebook

I think the bumper is a mismatch. The Evo type of bumpers with the fogs would have been better.
Matt black alloys with low profile rubber and a black finish mesh for the grill and an exposed radiator would have worked magic.

The alloys are pretty ugly IMHO. The weird front bumper doesn't help the cause either.

I do like the projectors though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyAn! (Post 3329345)
That Evo looks pretty genuine to me, except the rear wing, which seems to have been plucked from a Evo 7, as prithwi-81 has already mentioned. And the lack of any suggestive badging, of course.

Its not an evo. See fenders and you figure it out. If it was an evo, it'd have the flared fenders.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prithwi-81 (Post 3329524)
Its not an evo. See fenders and you figure it out. If it was an evo, it'd have the flared fenders.

I think it's an Evo. The fenders looks okay to me, they're not supposed to be humongously flared. They're nice and subtly flared.

Dude, read the discussion after my post in the old thread. It was confirmed by one of our D-Bhpian that it was an EVO IX. I was doubtful because of the gold wheels and the weird shades for the hood. But it's confirmed, it's a genuine EVO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by F150 (Post 3329256)

Dear AC,

Please read the post I quoted. It was posted by you in 2012. It said that the lancer was modified to look like an evo.

Now you are saying it is not.

Which post is correct ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by anachronix (Post 3329593)
Dude, read the discussion after my post in the old thread. It was confirmed by one of our D-Bhpian that it was an EVO IX. I was doubtful because of the gold wheels and the weird shades for the hood. But it's confirmed, it's a genuine EVO.

If its a real evo, its an odd one. I owned a few and this looks like a convert. Any pics of the interiors?

Name:  ForumRunner_20131227_174752.png
Views: 8484
Size:  347.4 KB

No dude, I couldnt get more pictures that day. But all we know is through some known sources that its an Evo and not a convert. The mods done on this car look very odd though :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by prithwi-81 (Post 3329622)
If its a real evo, its an odd one. I owned a few and this looks like a convert. Any pics of the interiors?
Attachment 1183450

Hi all, Two more classic creations from R&T's stable. The vintage car is modded by R&T with donner being NE118. Personally I am bowled over by the Gypsy.

thanks

AD

Source: R&T Facebook.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3329725)
Hi all, Two more classic creations from R&T's stable. The vintage car is modded by R&T with donner being NE118. Personally I am bowled over by the Gypsy.

thanks

AD

Source: R&T Facebook.

You know were the first one belongs to.

The Gypsy is a good looker , they are good looking with minimal mods too actually.

Gentlemen, please forgive me for a back-to-back post but I could not stop doing so after seeing this fabulous looking Logan from mods on country. Please be generous as this car is on sale on OLX. Can someone tell me if the color of this car is Urban Titanium (Honda) or the Brown that we get in Maruti. Anyhow its superb!!

thanks

AD

Source: OLX Classified