Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-134.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3324376)
Hi all, Modified adventurous Thar from R&T. Looks very aggressive and bold. Typically outstanding job.

thanks

AD

Drool stuff again. It looks menacing in complete black. Is that a hardtop at the rear as well. Any pictures of the rear would be great.:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish anthony (Post 3324272)
Bolero transformed to Mercedes G wagon. Pic courtesy R&T , KL

That fancy registration number would also help in fooling the common guy on the road, since it clearly indicates a rich owner.

Dear All, Some more Wrapped cars from D.A.D Mumbai

1. Audi A8L in Black Matte.

2. A Orange matte Range Rover (Seems a bit loud to me personally so mixed feelings on it)

3. A Honda CRV in Blue Metallic Matte (Have seen a Sumo done in a similar way)

thanks

AD

I think I saw the same CR-V here in Poona the other day and let me tell you that it looks like crap in person. Apart from the Modulo kit, it looks too gaudy and splashy for a Honda at least.

The A8 manages to look dark and sinister in the photographs, but all that matte black overdose makes it look like those sunlight sucking rigged cars they use for high end shoots.
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-lamborghiniaventador.jpg

Hi All, Here is E Class in Black Chrome wrap with decent alloys and BMW M5 with Metallic Grey Aluminium wrap. M5 looks decent and and a clean job to me.

thanks

AD

Good job on the bolero. Loved the rims on the car.

Dear All, Check out the Mahindra's customized Bolero called "Bolero Attitude". Hope you all like this.

thanks

AD

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3324376)
Hi all, Modified adventurous Thar from R&T. Looks very aggressive and bold. Typically outstanding job.

thanks

AD

Note the recessed headlights, Mahindra had a limited edition christened 'Adventure' with similar head lights. The rubber and alloys render a butch image. Wouldn't it be nice if the snorkel was a bit taller.

IMO clap:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharoncr_17 (Post 3325153)
Note the recessed headlights, Mahindra had a limited edition christened 'Adventure' with similar head lights. The rubber and alloys render a butch image. Wouldn't it be nice if the snorkel was a bit taller.

After a long time the jeep lover has quoted me. I think it is just ok for this length snorkel on the car. But may be before it hits the roads Mahindra may do last-minute tweaks to this.

thanks

AD

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3325227)
After a long time the jeep lover has quoted me.

lol:. I think I've quoted to most of your post.

BTW, I didn't get the Mahindra part. I think that the mods was done by Kurian from R&T.

Dear All, Presenting Audi and Range Rover in Military Green Wrap and a Porsche in Firebelly Orange (actual name) wrap from D.A.D. The Porsche looks awsome.

Thanks

AD

Dear All, Posting another supercool looking creation by D.A.D Mumbai. A Jaguar is now wrapped. Superb job in my view.

Source: Facebook Page D.A.D

Thanks

AD

More of steel from mods own country

Hi all, Some more superb creations from D.A.D Mumbai. A Matte Yellow Z4, A Matte Metallic Blue A6 Audi and a Light Orange wrapped Audi. Hope you all like them.

thanks

AD

Source: Facebook

Go Bluee!!
The south is killing the scene.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-image243336389.jpg