Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-130.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3320273)
From Kerala with love :D

Lovely pictures. So glad to see some Swifts after a very long time clap: Thanks mate! Would love to know what alloys are those!!

And... btw, why is that Swift in the first pic doing a stoppiee???? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pheonix (Post 3320613)
Lovely pictures ....So glad to see some Swifts after a very long time clap: Thanks mate !!! Would love to know what alloys are those!!

and... btw.. why is that Swift in the first pic doing a stoppiee???? :)

Exactly my sentiments! Both the Swifts have really tasty alloys. The one on the white swift has matched the alloy size to the wheel well really well, but the Red one has lowered suspension, thus limiting the size?

On the lighter note, is Red Swift owner looking at alternate options to remove the front bumper? :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3320135)
Why a tri-color on the roof? And is the hood painted in 2-tone shade? A yellow Range Rover might look interesting in flesh but surely tri-color roof is hard to imagine.

thanks

AD

Its not yellow. The color is orange in matt finish. Tricolor is out of place i agree. There is no two-tone its the sunlight that is playing the trick. Mixed feelings.

Hi all, Another decent looking hatch from the mods on country. This time its a fabulous looking Skoda Fabia Elegance trim with 1.4 L Diesel now having following mods:Thanks

AD

Praise the Lowered :D

Image Source : Modified Rides

Dear all, presenting a exquisite looking Fiat Grand Punto from Team Energy's stable. The Punto has Bumper Replacement Kit with Side Skirts and Spoiler on an 17 inch wheels and a Twin exhaust look to complement the bumper. I believe the bumper looks well designed with mesh grille, Corner lips and contouring on each side. Please provide your views on it.

thanks

AD

My Polo TSi on BC Racing Coilovers + Stage 1 Remap, with xds enabled.

Name:  ForumRunner_20131217_002716.png
Views: 6942
Size:  392.7 KB

Dear All, Posting a uber-cool looking VW Polo 1.2 TDI with following modifications:Thanks

AD

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3321543)
Dear All, Posting a uber-cool looking VW Polo 1.2 TDI with following modifications:
Thanks

AD

Good looking Polo there :thumbs up.

Keeping in view of the shape of the headlamps i would have positioned the DRLS a bit inclined to go with the flow of the headlamp design IMO instead of placing them straight. Alloys look good and the last pic of the suspension looks bit interesting. Any details on that ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pheonix (Post 3321635)
...the last pic of the suspension looks bit interesting. Any details on that ?

Had me perplexed for a while too. It looks like aluminum, but i think its rubber.

More info here

cya
R

Rollin' like a boss! :)

Image Source : Modified Rides

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3320510)
Dear All, posting a nicely done Maruti Gypsy thru motormind. The body color is looking really nice to me and the entire job seems to be flawless. Comments are welcomed.

thanks

AD

I have seen this in person several times. IMO it is not so good looking. The orange is not what it is in the photo, rather a much duller/faded orange. That and the matt black does not somehow go very well. Again this is a very subjective matter...otherwise an OK job i would say...

Hi all, Another sober and elegantly done VW Polo from IDE group. The color is superb and the matte finish is done nicely with good eye for detail in my opinion.

thanks

AD

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3322046)
Hi all, Another sober and elegantly done VW Polo from IDE group.

If I recall correctly, this has already been posted a few pages back.

Blue Dart :D

Image Source : J Garage | Tuners Edge