Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-10.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2832388)
Yokohama S Drives 205/50/R15 - 16k

Yokos for 16k? :eek: Is that a typo? I find it to be surprisingly cheap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathwalkr (Post 2832755)
@ Naveen: those lights sure look powerful. Any trouble with our friendly neighborhood cops?

Yes, quite powerful. No problems till now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97_Octane (Post 2832818)
Yokos for 16k? :eek: Is that a typo? I find it to be surprisingly cheap.

It wasnt a typo. That's the price. Even I was shocked when I heard the price since I checked out 2 other shops and also TBHP for the price.
Anyways, it's almost time to get new rubbers. Planning to go to the same shop and see whether I will get somewhat similar rates stupid:

@Naveen: Your ride looks great. The side skirts have a unique look. :)
And 16K for the rubber!! That's a great deal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddy
Modified i20:
Customs body kit, vertical doors, yokohama 15" S drive+ HRS alloys

Nice photography there. Thats one mean looking mod. Scissors look lovely and so do the alloys This mod i feel will look great even if its on the newer i20.
Have you done any changes under the hood? Any tuning boxes?
Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddy (Post 2832535)
Modified i20:

Sorry to say,but I found the Bodykit really Loud.

Though a Brilliant Job with the Wheels and Doors.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddy (Post 2832535)
Modified i20:

very cleanly executed job, but IMHO is a bit overdone. what is that logo on the front? those alloys look hot too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2828704)
OT: Yes, that Laura, in effect shook me to my core, when I first saw it. I was of a firm decision to replace my Laura 1.9 PD with a Cruze, then this came by!

OT: I never knew you had a laura, i am looking for one, can you tell me how good it is?

On topic: One new car is soon coming to this thread.

Pramod

Spotted this desi hummer on old Madras road.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pri2 (Post 2835889)

I really liked the effort done on such an old vehicle. Good job. Seriously.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pri2 (Post 2835889)

I saw this on Sunday on Old Madras myself. It said Stretch Mahindra on the side I think.:)

That's not a bad mod at all actually. I don't mind it! He's done well, if his idea and intention was to give it that 'Humvee' look.

Would such a modification require extensive chassis adjustment? I mean, would one require to alter the chassis? I'm given to understand that the Jeep's ladder-frame should be able to accommodate the wider body. Unless he has widened and re-enforced the chassis?

Anyone with an answer for this?

i think that this thread should be moderated in a better way... every thing an any thing is being posted here which is defeating the purpose of the thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by desideep (Post 2836534)
i think that this thread should be moderated in a better way... every thing an any thing is being posted here which is defeating the purpose of the thread.

Any specific post you have in mind?

Quote:

Originally Posted by desideep (Post 2836534)
i think that this thread should be moderated in a better way

I understand exactly what you mean, There are some images in this thread which are an absolute eye sore for me and many others, but beauty is indeed in the eye of the of the beholder, the purpose of such a thread in this forum is to discuss, debate and decide what is tasteful and what is not, some might take cues from the best designs and implement them on their cars & some might still go for the worst of the lot, in short "to each, his own". If some one tries to moderate this thread any better, it will no longer be a democratic setup :D.

PS: worst of the lot are these OT discussions, but these discussions are what gives this thread and all other threads a human touch and tbhp as far as i have known for the last 6 years and 3 months is not a content mill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2833071)
Planning to go to the same shop

I need 2 ES100s 195 60 R15, please pm me the price

Another Polo 1.6 from God's Own Country!

Source: Beauty in Balance : QuarterMile::Car Modification, Car Performance, Tuning, Handling And Power