Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2024, 12:45   #16
BHPian

Re: Which Used Audi? A4 Vs Q3 Vs A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Going by Sh3lby's avatar picture I'm guessing the family has brought home a Q3 Sportback!
Yes we did! Realized that with a bit of stretch we wouldn't have to setle for a demo model...I even made a review
Old 10th March 2024, 12:48   #17
BHPian

Sorry man It's already been sold as of now - shame I couldn't check your message...cheers
Old 10th March 2024, 12:51   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresterk View Post
He did, and thankfully a new one too! He had posted another thread with pictures
That's true! We were invited to an Audi offroading event where they had demo cars and Q SUVs are seriously abused there. So in hindsight new or used is better than demo
Attached Thumbnails
Which Used Audi? A4 Vs Q3 Vs A6-rs-e-tron-air.jpg  

sh3lby is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th May 2024, 23:30   #19
BHPian

Need advice.

I am looking for used luxury cars and have come across a used 2021 Audi A4 technology trim run 21k. The car had deep scratches but the dealer has taken care of those. The warranty and service package is still valid for 2 more years and the quote is 38L. This is before negotiations.

Does it make sense to check this car or the deep scratches should be a red flag to avoid the car?
Old 17th May 2024, 01:02   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi_k View Post
Need advice.

I am looking for used luxury cars and have come across a used 2021 Audi A4 technology trim run 21k. The car had deep scratches but the dealer has taken care of those. The warranty and service package is still valid for 2 more years and the quote is 38L. This is before negotiations.

Does it make sense to check this car or the deep scratches should be a red flag to avoid the car?
It's a 3yr old car that has been sold on heavy discounts.
Deep scratches too aren't very reassuring or the paint job has to be top notch otherwise you'll face issues with the color match / paint bubbling / paint peel, etc.

See if you can get a deal on a new lower trim variant from mumbai / pune dealer which would be worth the delta.

Alternately, there's a Q5 45tsi 2019 asking similar for a superior car with lower kms and I personally prefer the pre BS6 2.0TSi engines esp in the 230-245bhp guise - the current ones have had issues with fuel pump, etc.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks