Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2011, 04:20   #1246
BHPian

Re: Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...

Greetings General!

Zappex reporting, Sorry for the long absence. I know that any excuse will not make up for the loss. Still, It feels great to come back on Togo channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guderian View Post
Lordy Lord ! It's been quite sometime since I came here...and look how all the vehicles here have grown since !
How very right you are! I could not believe my eyes when I saw the growth of Togo channel!

Quote:
And so on completion of 15K KMs of running Admiral had to be taken for his IV service and so the two of us sailed off last Saturday to the ASC, by which time Admiral had touched 15,508 KMs.
Congrats, on the benchmark general. My Aria has completed 11.5k. Looking forward to the big 15k!

Quote:
And the 15K KMs service is not really a major service. Just checking and cleaning. But of course from now on I had to pay as the three free services were through/done with... sniff !
In case of the Aria this is a major service. And its free! (Apart from the consumables that is)

Quote:
This time the entire process was rather chaotic and time consuming.
Ah! finally you can imagine what ordeals I go through while taking my car for servicing.

Quote:
So what happened to the famed T service levels ? Nothing really except that all the huge sales numbers of T-Etios and Liva is begining to show on the ASCs and they are begining to creak
Tata Nano's, Indica's and Manza's have been dominating the TASC lately.

Quote:
And to top it the ASC has started taking in 85 vehicles a day. Need I say more ?
TASC have more than that number a day and Non-Toyota setup. Need I say more?

Quote:
Went in at 0930 Hrs and came out at 3.30 pm.
Quite a ride eh?

Quote:
Didn't take any snaps as there was nothing different from the earlier visits.
Not done general! We look forward to every snap you click. This time you are let off with a warning as you had a hectic day!

Quote:
After serving time at the ASC (yes, something like a correctional facility or politely referred to as jail ?!!)
How true!

Quote:
Though many folks have expressed it here earlier - about the skin of Toyota vehicles - the Toyota Fortuner is a knight in a paper mache armour ! Dents rather easily.
Surprisingly its the other way round for the Aria. The body is really tough.

Quote:
And the paint too scuffs very easily. Like the TInnova as someone would say.
Paint job on the Aria is great. But the scrapes can still be done with some effort of the great Mumbai traffic.

Quote:
But can't do much about it except drive carefully - or let it, over the years, accumulate dents and dents on dents and proudly display them like a tough, grizzled old veteran.
True, My Aria has many such bruises now. Thanks to hiring a careless driver. Who is fired now! Dings, scratches you name it my car has got plenty. The TASC also sends me scratches as gifts every time I visit them.

Quote:
For scars look great on rough hewn faces. Heard of ol' Scarface ?!!
I am thinking on similar lines. The scars grow on you I guess. Fixing such things up-to a limit is fine but I guess our cars should proudly wear them!

What say?

Zap

Last edited by Zappex : 16th September 2011 at 04:21. Reason: Typo
Old 16th September 2011, 08:42   #1247
Senior - BHPian

Hi Zap !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappex View Post
Zappex reporting, Sorry for the long absence. I know that any excuse will not make up for the loss. Still, It feels great to come back on Togo channel.
Welcome back indeed. Nice to have you on TC again and comparing point to point the service and other foibles of the two vehicles. The best way to compare it !

Quote:
How very right you are! I could not believe my eyes when I saw the growth of Togo channel!
Not just of Togo Channel - but also the progress of our friends' and compatriots' vehicles too.
Manuuj was mentioning the other day of his vehicle almost crossing 40K and the need to move his thread from Inititial Reports Section to the Long Term Ownership Report Section. It reminded me of a 70 year old Youth Congress leader moving or being compelled to move from Youth Congress to 'Regular' Congress. And yet complaining that there are vested interests in trying to destabilise him !

Quote:
Congrats, on the benchmark general. My Aria has completed 11.5k. Looking forward to the big 15k!
Congratulations on crossing the 10 K mark in the Aria ! Any long trips planned or is it only deployed on city duties ?

Quote:
In case of the Aria this is a major service. And its free! (Apart from the consumables that is)
How many free services on the Aria ? One Q for you here - are things like wheel alignment & balancing free, when done along with the free services or do you have to separately pay for it. The Toyota ASC or at least the SA I ran into claims that the WA has to be separately paid for etc.

Quote:
Ah! finally you can imagine what ordeals I go through while taking my car for servicing.
You bet. We, by that I mean all of us who love our vehicles to a point of madness, have to go through this periodic ordeal. And what is galling that such experience in this age and time !

Quote:
Tata Nano's, Indica's and Manza's have been dominating the TASC lately.
Oh...so Nano/Indicas/Manzas are Tata's Liva/Etios/Corolla service center crowd-wise - in that order ! Right from the begining I have only one question - why can't our auto companies think of ASC woes when they start planning out vehicles for the population ? The story is the same without exception across all manufacturers ! And the end result is that great/good vehicles are ruined thanks to lousy servicing !

Quote:
TASC have more than that number a day and Non-Toyota setup. Need I say more?
Ow ! And how do they manage ? Do they complete all the tasks on a vehicle or do they delay the delivery and hold it back for another day or is it the usual story of - Agli baar ho jayega ?!!

Quote:
Not done general! We look forward to every snap you click. This time you are let off with a warning as you had a hectic day!
Do pardon me. Next time around. But I have generally found that the Toyota ASC chaps are, for whatever reason, very sensitive about cameras. Last two times when I snapped up there were multiple employees collapsing on the shop floor. And this time there was also the added factor of shop floor absenteeism due to the festival season - so didn't want to reduce the shopfloor numbers through my deeds !
Seriously speaking not sure what exactly is the reason for this inane behaviour of the ASCs !
Disturbance is one factor no doubt.

Quote:
Surprisingly its the other way round for the Aria. The body is really tough.
Boy, in this regard Guderian, my Scorpio CRDe, was built like a blessed tank. And not just any ordinary tank. In the true fashion and manner of the Wehrmacht Tigers and Leopards which had the T-34, Centurion and Sherman shells just bounce off them even at close quarters. It would take the concentrated fire of a squadron of allied tanks to bring down a single Leopard or Tiger.
So with the Scorpio. The hide was tough. Really tough. Multiple times when it has run into things and had things dropped on to it - it only used to bounce and roll off. Large stones, stone chips on the highway, things dropped from top like large branches etc nothing seemed to faze the old boy. Why...once when manoeuvering into a mall, a solid metal piece of a shop awning tried to dig into its roof. Later on the screaming shop keeper signalled that the awning had collapsed. Looked on the roof and there was just a minor scuffing of the paint. I think any Toyota vehicle would have had a tear in the skin.
Of course to get the shop keeper off my back all I told him was that it appeared that the awning was illegal and the Scorpio had only completed the task that the BMC/Civic demolition team should have done long time ago !

Quote:
Paint job on the Aria is great. But the scrapes can still be done with some effort of the great Mumbai traffic.
The paint job on the Scorpio CRDe too was Super. Not aware of the panel thickness and paint quality on the current lot of M-Hawk Scopios.
But the paint quality on my Scorp was amazing. No second thoughts about it. Even on the last day, after 5.5 years, it looks smashing good and brand new.

Quote:
The TASC also sends me scratches as gifts every time I visit them.
On that count the Toyota ASCs are careful. Possibly because they know that the hides and facial make up of their vehicles is truly weak. But that the TASC giving you such gifts and takeaways should be totally unacceptable. I can tolerate if I go and bugger up my vehicle. Not anyone else !
Quote:
I am thinking on similar lines. The scars grow on you I guess. Fixing such things up-to a limit is fine but I guess our cars should proudly wear them!
What say?
Quite true. Well worn, creased looks but excellently running behemoths over a period of time acquire a cult status and are a pleasure to own and run.

Ummm...John Wayne or Humphrey Bogart would never bother with a lipstick would they ?!!

Last edited by Guderian : 16th September 2011 at 09:00.
Old 16th September 2011, 11:34   #1248
Senior - BHPian

General, mighty congratulations on the 15k mark. Many more to go for you and the Admiral. Kudos to you, Admiral looks as good as new, even after 15k.
As far as scars are concerned, IMO, it adds charachter. Scarface indeed!
Old 16th September 2011, 12:47   #1249
Distinguished - BHPian

HG, congrats on the 15K mark. Funny that Admiral has already had 4 services by now, whereas my baby will go in for her first service only at that mark!

By the way, whose X1 was that? Gorgeous beast it is.
Old 16th September 2011, 13:50   #1250
BHPian

Quote:
Nice to have you on TC again and comparing point to point the service and other foibles of the two vehicles. The best way to compare it !
Thank you sir! Indeed the TASC comparison with Toyota has become a must now. Because the Latter has come in the mass segment and the former has entered the premium space.

Quote:
Not just of Togo Channel - but also the progress of our friends' and compatriots' vehicles too.
Hmmm...Time does have its ways of changing. Noopster and mdsaab too have moved quite a bit!

Quote:
Congratulations on crossing the 10 K mark in the Aria ! Any long trips planned or is it only deployed on city duties ?
Planned long trips for some reasons never materialize. but I have been planning quite a few. Normal runs are in the city but almost every alternate weekend I do take the car on the Mum-pune expressway to stretch its legs. I am planning to do some runs this weekend.

Quote:
How many free services on the Aria ? One Q for you here - are things like wheel alignment & balancing free, when done along with the free services or do you have to separately pay for it. The Toyota ASC or at least the SA I ran into claims that the WA has to be separately paid for etc.
The TASC does charge for the alignment, but for some reason the supervisor asked me not to go for it if anything wasn't wrong. Still I will get it done as a preventive measure on the 15K mark.

As for the free services, Here is a quote from ACM's thread. Hope he doesn't mind.

Quote:
With the Aria one has only 5 free services, 45000kms or 3 years which ever is earlier.

1st Service - 1000-1500 kms or 1 month
2nd Service - 5000-5500 kms or (dont remember 3 or 6 months)
3rd Service - 15000-15000 kms or 12 months
4th Service - 30000-30500 kms or 24 months
5th Serivice - 45000-45500 kms or 36 months

So even if one sticks to 15000 kms interval if one does 45000 kms in 1.5 years then the free services will end after 1.5 years.
I still have to verify the above info, But usually ACM is right.

Quote:
You bet. We, by that I mean all of us who love our vehicles to a point of madness, have to go through this periodic ordeal. And what is galling that such experience in this age and time !
Seriously general when I try to stick around at the TASC their lousy attitude is reason enough for me to leave. Also they are careless and don't like customers telling them to take care of the cars. I do own two Innova's as well and they are completely chauffeur driven so as long as the drivers go you dont need to worry much. But the last time my driver told me about long Q's and what not.

Quote:
Oh...so Nano/Indicas/Manzas are Tata's Liva/Etios/Corolla service center crowd-wise - in that order ! Right from the begining I have only one question - why can't our auto companies think of ASC woes when they start planning out vehicles for the population ? The story is the same without exception across all manufacturers ! And the end result is that great/good vehicles are ruined thanks to lousy servicing !
True. But your post about Toyota service quality going down because of stress really a concerning thing. TASC were never great so I hope they improve.

Quote:
Ow ! And how do they manage ? Do they complete all the tasks on a vehicle or do they delay the delivery and hold it back for another day or is it the usual story of - Agli baar ho jayega ?!!
Oh! you guessed it absolutely right. They detain my car almost every-time! Once they had kept it for a week for a USB glitch and returned the car saying that everything was all right. To top it all they could not solve the problem! In fact it still persists. (More on this when I complete my 15K service)

Quote:
Do pardon me. Next time around.
No problem general, We understand.

Quote:
Boy, in this regard Guderian, my Scorpio CRDe, was built like a blessed tank.
Though I owned the First generation mHaHa it still had a tough body. So I know where you come from.

Quote:
On that count the Toyota ASCs are careful. Possibly because they know that the hides and facial make up of their vehicles is truly weak. But that the TASC giving you such gifts and takeaways should be totally unacceptable. I can tolerate if I go and bugger up my vehicle. Not anyone else !
Around 70% of all the scratches on my vehicle are gifted by TASC. Need I say more? Also I am forcefully made to sign a satisfaction note when the work is not done. The rest 30% damage was done by the careless driver dad hired.

Quote:
Quite true. Well worn, creased looks but excellently running behemoths over a period of time acquire a cult status and are a pleasure to own and run.

Ummm...John Wayne or Humphrey Bogart would never bother with a lipstick would they ?!!
Well said sir!

Zap
Old 17th September 2011, 00:12   #1251
Senior - BHPian

Good to see you back..

For the last few days, I have been reading and posting more about how to flash (don't jump tp conclusions) given my new and first purchase of an Android phone.

Let us know what you decide about greater underbody protection. Even I feel that it needs to improve...never know when one would end up rubbing stones or killing flowers in the dark. That picture looks like a murder scene ...dead body lying on the ground, weapon cast (parked) aside by the murderer.

Btw, I assume you meant Panther instead of Leopard. The Leopard I - IV was/is used by the modern German army. Panther was used during WWII. And was supposedly the best tank overall. Though the Tiger and T-34s got a lot of hype.

Last edited by nilanjanray : 17th September 2011 at 00:15.
Old 17th September 2011, 06:31   #1252
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
General, mighty congratulations on the 15k mark. Many more to go for you and the Admiral. Kudos to you, Admiral looks as good as new, even after 15k.
As far as scars are concerned, IMO, it adds charachter. Scarface indeed!
Hi SI,
Thanks for the good wishes.
The other day I saw an oldish white Endeavour with plenty of dents but paint etc intact and otherwise very well maintained. And with the dents etc it was looking so desirable !

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
HG, congrats on the 15K mark. Funny that Admiral has already had 4 services by now, whereas my baby will go in for her first service only at that mark!
Hi Noops,
Thanks.
Well even the Yeti has a service interval of 15K KMs. Actually the 5/15/25/35etc K KMs service can be done away with as it only checking and nothing else. Major action of oil change etc is only at intervals of 10K KMs. But then till the warranty period is on...!

Quote:
Seriously general when I try to stick around at the TASC their lousy attitude is reason enough for me to leave. Also they are careless and don't like customers telling them to take care of the cars. I do own two Innova's as well and they are completely chauffeur driven so as long as the drivers go you dont need to worry much. But the last time my driver told me about long Q's and what not.

True. But your post about Toyota service quality going down because of stress really a concerning thing. TASC were never great so I hope they improve.
Hi Zap,
Thanks for the great explanatory info as usual.
The one counteraction to the general ASC woes I am planning is - to get some of the stand alone tasks done outside. Like other than the basic checks, oil changes and parts related activities which can be done at the ASC - the washing/wheel alignment etc to be done outside. That a way you are sure as to what is being done and the costs are lower too. The key here being identifying good alternates for those activities. At least for the WA I seem to have found the guy. Washing it doesn't really matter - plenty of chaps around and its no big deal as long as you stand around and check.
Though of course it would mean spening more time overall and a bother to go from shop to shop as compared to the one shop stop - it can be staggered and to me well worth it in the interests of your beloved vehicle !
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjanray View Post

1. Let us know what you decide about greater underbody protection. Even I feel that it needs to improve...never know when one would end up rubbing stones or killing flowers in the dark. That picture looks like a murder scene ...dead body lying on the ground, weapon cast (parked) aside by the murderer.

2. Btw, I assume you meant Panther instead of Leopard. The Leopard I - IV was/is used by the modern German army. Panther was used during WWII. And was supposedly the best tank overall. Though the Tiger and T-34s got a lot of hype.
Hi Nils,
1. Have got a guy in Thane who has done a lot of underbody 'plating' for Scorpios etc going off for the RdH. Does a good job. Will be checking out with him whether he can fashion something for the Admiral with aluminium plates. Of course the plate would need to be not just cut but also shaped well and with apertures cut for heat dissipation. And also looking at additional spots underneath that could need plates which can be added on without any drilling etc fastened on the existing structure.
Will post once something concrete is decided.

OT:
2. Panther it is...what was I thinking when I typed Leopard !

But the Tiger I (Konigstiger)/Tiger II (both Panzer VI series) were the heavy panzers and had a fantastic armour and one of the best firepowers around. Though of course overall the Panther is considered the best German tank of the war - though just a medium tank.
The current Leopard is a mean machine too !
Old 17th September 2011, 06:57   #1253
Senior - BHPian

Hey General - Congratulations on completing yet another milestone. Only sore point is having to pay for the service from your pocket now, which i guess was only a matter of time or should i say KMS . But looking at the charges it does not seem to be quite a lot when compared to the total cost of the vehicle.

So the Admiral is having a relatively easier run on Mumbai roads what with rains subsiding and road work (filling of craters) being taken up on war footing? No more conversion of the car into a battleship.
Old 17th September 2011, 18:43   #1254
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Hi Noops,
Sorry didn't answer that earlier. The X1 belongs to a neighbour's relative who visits often. Shall try and have a detailed look next time they come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
But looking at the charges it does not seem to be quite a lot when compared to the total cost of the vehicle.

So the Admiral is having a relatively easier run on Mumbai roads what with rains subsiding and road work (filling of craters) being taken up on war footing? No more conversion of the car into a battleship.
Hi Amit,
Thanks for the kind words.
Actually as of now even the paid service looks fairly OK. Not too bad. Let's see how the costs progress as the vehicle ages.

Sorry Amit - the rains are still around. And what crater filling ? Craters are right there where they left them earlier - infact more have joined the gang ! Nope no war footing or anything. I guess they are waiting for the rains to compeletely stop. I guess rains'll go on - off and on - till Sept end. So battleship it stays ! Ever ready.

Last edited by Guderian : 17th September 2011 at 18:44.
Guderian is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 23:11   #1255
Senior - BHPian

Tales from a cleaning day.

Not much of muck in the engine bay so no attention spared there today.

But had to work some muscles on Admiral's skin. Over a period of time a few minor almost invisible scratches had emerged and last week Admiral had a scuffing incident wherein the left side lightly touched in a line the outstretched OVRM of a Skoda Superb. Nothing major except that there was a bit of scuff line. I think the Skoda girl was making a pass at the Admiral with her talons !
Anyway out came the F1 ScratchOut and polish. The results were rather pleasing.

Also have started planning a project to replace the front, thin steel, skid plates and the sumpguard with 4/6 mm aluminium plates. The front part consists of two thick plastic 'side' plates and a steel central plate. All three would go. The fourth one is under the sump which'll also need to go. The challenge/s here is/are finding the right fabricator ( hope the Scorpio chap works out) and then getting him to fashion the right shaped replacement with aluminium plates. I don't think one will be able to get the contours etc on the alu plate - but the best one can hope for is to get a flat plate with the right fastening points and apertures for ventilation. A worry here is that such plates which is going to be shiny ones could ruin the frontal looks of Admiral. I would need to clearly visualise this and take a call. If there is an issue then only the sumpguard and other additional undrbody plates would be looked at.

Made some rough sketches of the same.
Not sure when I'll be able to kick off this project and when will it conclude ! But have touched the first target - thinking about it !

And went about my favourite pastime today. Clicking parts on the Admiral which have the Toyota stamp/labels !

On the grill guard plate:
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc08862.jpg

Funnily, on the top bar of the grill guard on the inner plastic part which is away from the visual line there is stamping - not sure why !
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc08866.jpg

On the air filter (call me lungs !) box:
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc08870.jpg

From the headlight assembly (call me eyes!):
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc08873.jpg

On the ECU (brains !) box:
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc08879.jpg

From the vaccum/EGR line (Sucker line ?!!):
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc08881.jpg

On the ABS Box (don't let them brake me down!):
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc08889.jpg

A rear door hinge (have a swinging time !):
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc08894.jpg

Ahhh...for a long, long drive...
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc08897.jpg

Name:  DSC08899.JPG
Views: 892
Size:  299.6 KB

The itch is growing again - need to plan out a long drive soon !

Last edited by Guderian : 18th September 2011 at 23:15.
Old 19th September 2011, 11:20   #1256
Senior - BHPian

General, your efforts can really be seen. Even after 15k, the Admiral looks as good as new. Man, you have some patience to do this, every other weekend.
So, what scars are those? Minor, or worrisome? Some pics perhaps....

@Dkaile: Man, now is'nt that a vehicle to own. Forget the Mine's, I would use them as "Biker's" protected vehicle!@
Old 19th September 2011, 12:03   #1257
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
But had to work some muscles on Admiral's skin. Over a period of time a few minor almost invisible scratches had emerged and last week Admiral had a scuffing incident wherein the left side lightly touched in a line the outstretched OVRM of a Skoda Superb. Nothing major except that there was a bit of scuff line. I think the Skoda girl was making a pass at the Admiral with her talons !
@General - Sorry to read about this. Was it the Skoda girl making the pass or the other way around??

And after following the history of TOGO channel i was disappointed and surprised to see the broadcaster not filling in the details. The Before and After pics (post the scratch out polish) were expected. Beware TRP's would take a hit because of this.

Last edited by amitwlele : 19th September 2011 at 12:04.
Old 19th September 2011, 22:15   #1258
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

The F1 scratchout is probably the best in the business. I bought a similar product from Turtle. Turned out to be a lemon; a lemon turtle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaile View Post

Here's a look at the recently launched TATA MPV.
It's one which you can actually own as Tata Plans to give to private individuals too, who can afford it's 1 crore price tag.
I want one. I would love to go to office on this one. I am sure no bikes, cars, pesky autos, even maybe an occasional TFort will come anywhere nearby. Only thing will the parallel parking bit..
Old 20th September 2011, 23:54   #1259
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
General, your efforts can really be seen. Even after 15k, the Admiral looks as good as new. Man, you have some patience to do this, every other weekend.
So, what scars are those? Minor, or worrisome? Some pics perhaps....
Hi SI,
Many thanks for the warm words. Keeps the adrenaline flowing.

About those scars - as mentioned, they were really scuffs. Tried taking a few snaps but the white scuffs on silver background were not visible in the snaps. So dropped those snaps. But in anycase they are long gone now thanks to all the pills and potions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
@General - Sorry to read about this. Was it the Skoda girl making the pass or the other way around??

And after following the history of TOGO channel i was disappointed and surprised to see the broadcaster not filling in the details.
Hi Amit,
Humppphhh...don't you ever cast aspersions on Admiral's character. And incidentally to remind you, that like his Captain on the bridge, Admiral also leaves a bevy of swooing beauties in his wake. He just doesn't need to make passes at Czech Tootsies !
Snaps of "before" not put up because of the reason mention above !
Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
The F1 scratchout is probably the best in the business. I bought a similar product from Turtle. Turned out to be a lemon; a lemon turtle.
Hi dot,
That F1 ScratchOut is truly a delight ! Not sure about the Turtle product as I haven't used it - but coming from you that the Turtle product is lousy it has to be then lousy. Or it better be ! Maybe the company manufacturing it should send out a circular for a turtle recall !

Last edited by Guderian : 21st September 2011 at 00:21.
Old 21st September 2011, 13:13   #1260
Senior - BHPian

Whats the F1 Scratchout? Does it really get rid of the itch's and scratches? My Laura got a not so minor scratch- thanks to a pesky biker. Wondering if that would help it?

General, when's the next time you headed down? If possible, could I request you to caerry that product along?

EDIT: OT: This post officially makes me the devil :evilgrin . Post count 666. Had to be on your thread Generale!

Last edited by Swanand Inamdar : 21st September 2011 at 13:14.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks