Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th March 2011, 15:23   #181
Senior - BHPian

re: Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. A Month of Ownership & New Snaps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuuj View Post
You are most welcome Sir! Glad to be of service to a fellow Bhpian and Fortuner Owner! (Actually its a more a case of the Fortuner owning me!!)

Saw your mini trip/mission and could not help but chuckle to myself as it dawned on me that i too have been quite the eager volunteer whenever a visit to the boonies is called for!

Cure for Ulcers while waiting for Fortuner..10,000/-
Toyota Fortuner..21,00,000/-
Smile it puts on my face every single time..Priceless.
Hi Manuuj, After the seat rattling issue was sorted, during the trip there was another soft rattling. Was wondering what it was till yesterday when the penny dropped - and as evident from the snap as well. The middle row right side seat belt was flapping loose and the buckle tapping against the side. Secured it to the appropriate fastner (also seen in the snap) and now the cabin sounds deathly silent like a catacomb.
Awaiting to tackle the next rattle !
Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
What about joining a Pune TBHP meet? Our thread on the Tapri meet is pretty infectious. The Admiral has been warned.
Hi Dot, Shall 'tap' into the Tapri thread and figure things out. Yes coming to Pune and meeting you wonderful folks (shall entice some Scorpio chaps to come in as well) would be great !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsaab View Post
Wow! You had me in splits. Thoroughly enjoyed reading your post.
The tfort as all fortuners is one capable machine. Making light work of your off road excursion. And as you mentuoned is at ease on the highway too. You just cant beat the robustness and reliability of a toyota ladder chassis. Had even read somewhere that these beats are so well built that they would probably even outlast their owners. No wonder theres a huge waiting list outside toyota dealerships for these beats.
Thanks mdsaab.
Yes, after the ladder of Scorpio now it is the TFort ladder. Climbing the social ladder/s rung by rung, perhaps, you could say. Though I felt beaten by the beat's unbeatable price !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt View Post
@Guderian: though I am late to join the 'battle' please accept my heartiest congratulations on owing a truly well engineered marvel (a la Panzerkampfwagen). For many of us mere 'civilians' your thread provides a ringside view of owning an SUV and makes us aspire to own one someday.

ps: A five star officer deserves a five star rating. You have got a truly delightful way of putting even mundane things across. Keep up the good work.
Thanks Volt (shocking moniker !), for the appreciation. To be frank the Admiral has this delightful ability to make even the most mundane task very, very special. You wouldn't know how eagerly I jump out of the bed every day, to drive to the office and the return journey too - through thick Mumbai traffic. Await the silliest of reasons to jump in and drive away, sometimes taking a longer route, sans sane reason !
But then my previous vehicle Guderian, the Scorp, too had this ability. But the Admiral seems to have that extra something ! Zing thing ?

Last edited by Guderian : 20th March 2011 at 15:40.
Old 20th March 2011, 23:54   #182
Senior - BHPian

re: Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. A Month of Ownership & New Snaps!

Sunday Musings ! March 20, 2011

It has been almost a month since I had suspended my ol' Sunday routine. Thanks to the excitement of bringing in the Admiral and settling down with him. But I knew I had to get back to the routine sooner or later. And that was today. Holi day. Started early before the barbarian hordes descended with their chemical colours !

And what is this Sunday routine all about ? Allow me to Ctrl C Ctrl V what I had written earlier in my piece about Guderian the Scorp. Please do grant me the poetic license (Licentia Poetica) for substituting the then warrior's name with the current and few other mish mashes:

"Ahhh...Sunday morning ! Believe me for me it's a great stress buster and the family loves it too - as I am out of their hair for almost 2 - 2.5 hours !
Let me best describe in seriatim the activities:

1. Go down to Wolfslair (errr...my name for Admiral's parking lot) with all my equipment - which includes tool kit/s, cleaning equipment (bucket/cleaning liquids etc), inflator etc. Getting ready to tackle the Sunday morning task itself is quite a R-Day parade. Start at 6.30 am.

2. First start of with the tyres. I check the air pressure with my pressure gauge and fill in air if required with the digital inflator. Maintain a pressure of 37 PSI. Loose about 0.5 PSI every second week. Once in 2 months lower the spare tyre and check pressure. Inspect all the tyres thoroughly for foreign objects like nails etc etc.

3. By this time the GDW (Gaadi Dhone Wala) reports in and starts the weekly interior cleaning. Rest of the week he does only the exterior. After the interior he goes on to the exterior.

4. My next action is to open up the engine bay and start the water cleaning of the entire engine bay. Living in Mumbai and running the beast for almost 100 KMs a day works wonders on the appearance of the bay by the end of the week. Dusty, mucky and tired looking are mild words ! I use plain water and super absorbent cloth to clean up the engine bay and the sorrounding areas. Force splash water through the grill area to keep the radiator and sorroundings free of muck and it helps the engine cooling.

5. Check the battery area and connections.

6. Inspect engine bay thoroughly for loose wires, tubes etc and fasten them. In the vehicle there are many wires with harness and a fire retardant factory fitted wrapping which over a period of time gets undone and brittle. Perform surgery on them - remove the dead and dying wrappings, tie back the remaning and neatly wrap it with Steel Grip tape. Also all connection ends which turn bare are 'Steel Gripped' !

7. I pick up one major task in a week (on a monthly/quarterly schedule) - Could be - check all nuts and bolts in engine bay and tighten, check all U/C nuts and tighten, check all interior nuts and bolts (seats etc), vacuum interiors, check internal wirings, remove NVH cover and check the CRDe entrails, cleaning up the seat covers etc etc.

8. Check all fluids - engine/brake/clutch oils/coolant/spray wash water levels.

9. Check under chasis condition for drips, leaks etc and overall look out for visible sign of abrasions, wear etc of moving parts. (I hope I don't have to much here with a Toyota !)
10. Check out for specific issues if any that would have surfaced during the driving in the past week.(I hope I don't have to much here with a Toyota !) - We are getting repetitive here aren't we ?

11. On the Sunday after the periodic servicing ( I usually take the vehicle to the ASC on a Saturday) I spend more time ! Rechecking all activities carried out and looking out for loose nuts etc and cleaning up the mess left behind by the grease monkeys...dirty seats, waste cotton and other by products of careless work, though I stand on the shoop floor ! (Haven't experienced this with the Admiral !)

12. Finally the exterior check. All minor scratches etc are covered by paint pen, if needed !

I am done in about 2.5 hours. And how time flies...when with the beast !

Believe me this weekly caper helps me to keep the beast in fine fettle, besides also knowing exactly what needs to be done at each periodic visit to the ASC without allowing them to do any pointless and often wrong diagnosis for noises, engine work (if any) etc.
Also maintain a fairly meticulous tracksheet on XL for the vehicle maintenance/service points/expenditure etc etc.

And of course there is plenty of music playing in the background !

Monday is such a pleasure to drive - in a fresh smelling vehicle !"

And what did I do today ?

A. Firstly checked out the tyres & inflation levels. And therein lies a tale. On the date of delivery I had asked the A.S.S. chaps specifically the air pressure levels and it was assured to me that it was at 32 PSI. A week later just before the long drive south I checked it with the gauge and my hair stood on its ends when the front right tyre showed 48 PSI and the others 44 PSI. The max recommended cold tyre pressure by the manufacturer is 51 PSI. I can well imagine, on the high speed highway run, if I had a blow out - the results which would have followed !
Reduced it to 40 PSI all tyres then and today further reduced it to 37 PSI. May further drop it after I experience the comfort level. The recommended pressure is 30 PSI. Lowered the spare tyre and found it today to be at 44 PSI. Reduced it to 40 PSI.

Here is the nifty inflator I use:
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc05990.jpg Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc05993.jpg
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc05994.jpg

B. Cleaned up the entire engine bay. I love a clean and sparkling engine bay at all times. Hate grease, oil stains and dust in the bay. Firstly it obscures any signs of trouble and secondly it looks terrible. After last Friday's dust grind, it took me some time to get it to my level of liking:
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06715.jpg
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06717.jpg
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06718.jpg

Now neat and squeaky clean:
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06716.jpg
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06719.jpg
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06721.jpg

C. Had some time and so pottered around and found few more devices and delights in the Admiral which I had read about in the manual but hadn't laid my hands on:

The 12V power at the rear. Helped me a great deal when using the inflator today on the spare wheel.
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06728.jpg

Cupholder for the rearmost seats.
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06730.jpg

Again for the rear most passengers. What shape is that ?
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06745.jpg

Even these for them
Name:  DSC06743.JPG
Views: 1827
Size:  116.0 KB
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06756.jpg
Pity the poor sods on the rearmost seats. They must be real desparate to travel on those. Cattle class of the Admiral !

Nifty cup holders for the middle row - ultimate proof that the middle row is only for couple of blokes. And that third seat there is as mythical as the lost city of Atlantis:
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06731.jpg

Height adjustable seat belt for the driver:
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06733.jpg

And for the front passenger even though the seat is not adjustable for height.
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06746.jpg
Does this mean overseas this seat too is height adjustable and here for cost saving it........nope, I ain't talking anything no more.

The middle row slides back !
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06735.jpg

The rear has bag hooks:
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06741.jpg
Who says the Admiral cannot be sailed to fetch groceries would be the LoH's Q were she to spot it. Must think of alternate uses. Errrrr.....to hang underclothes to dry, on long distance non loo/non shower trips ? Good one Jeeves ! Bertie would be so mighty pleased !

The mid row AC control and vents:
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06755.jpg
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06736.jpg
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06738.jpg

Even the simple stickers are from:
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06748.jpg

Cup holder for the driver and front passenger:
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06757.jpg

I paid for it - so I guess I'll duly fall in love with the glove box and the wood inserts ! Ai yai yaieeeee !
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06758.jpg
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06761.jpg

D. A new toy I picked up recently. Boon for long distance travel.
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06734.jpg

E. Something that I wouldn't ever travel without ! My fave multi purpose tool - Leatherman Wave:
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-dsc06759.jpg

Next week possibly shall put up a piece on some of the tools and tackles I have collected from all across the world. Some which I carry in the vehicle all times, some carried only on long trips and some used specifically but never carried.

Why do I do this ?

Because I believe in getting to intimately know every little little bit of the machine I own and run around in, because I do not like unknown elements, because......

Because I am a little touched up there !
You mean crazy ?
Uh huh !

Last edited by Guderian : 21st March 2011 at 00:07.
Guderian is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2011, 07:48   #183
Senior - BHPian

You sure take good care of the Admiral

Quick question. Where did you source the Pressure Gauge and the Inflator from and how much did it cost?
Old 21st March 2011, 09:33   #184
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
You sure take good care of the Admiral

Quick question. Where did you source the Pressure Gauge and the Inflator from and how much did it cost?
Hi Amit,
Slow, winding response to a QQ !

The pressure gauge is a Accu Gauge which I picked up from WalMart in the US sometime ago, made by the old G.H. Meiser & Co, Posen, Illinois. Then costed me about $ 7. It's a solid brass analogue gauge. Though I am now a little suspicious about its reading as it fell down hard from my hands a few times. Should have picked up a piece from another range which has a protective sheath ! Anyway this is still a solid piece which I'll have recalibrated sometime.

Accu-Gage Tire Gauges

The tyre inflator is branded Link from your city, Pune,
which was sourced for me by my good friend from Pune who is KaiserKetkar here.
Here is the contact:

Mr. Sawkar
275, Shaniwar Peth, Omkareshwar Chowk
Pune, Maharashtra - 411 030, India
Telephone: +(91)-(20)-24495739/ 24455739

Digital Tyre Inflator - Auto Fans and Office Fans Manufacturer and Exporter | Link Image Makers India Private Limited, Pune

(Mod/s: I trust I am not violating any forum regulations by openly indicating the contact particulars and the website. If so may be delete these details and accept my apologies in advance. I am in no way connected to the manufacturer or promoter of this product except by way of using the product.)

Costed me about 2 years ago about 2.5 K INR. Worth every paise spent on it. Rather accurate and robust (touch wood !). Made in India and not China. My advice - don't bother going anywhere near a Chinese pump, irrespective of India- China detente and hoarse cries of Hindi-Chini Bhai, Bhai on the border and the great price (read cheapo !). Had picked up a Draper (a revered UK brand and picked up from UK !) twin cylinder foot pump (but Made in China ) which disintegrated under my foot in a years time ! So was the case with a Made in China tool kit I had - the wrench splintered in my hands during a torquing activity on the Scorp !

In addition also have a foot pump which I used earlier. Solid and made in India - but very crude, does its job very well though. But then with increasing age of mine the activity looked a little gauche, though it gave my legs a fantastic weekly work out ! The Gauge on the foot pump though was a little shady -wasn't very accurate so had to rely on Accu Gauge to meter the pressure. Foot pumps are available for about Rs. 400.

Trust it helps.

Last edited by Guderian : 21st March 2011 at 09:35.
Old 21st March 2011, 10:32   #185
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guderian View Post
Here is the contact:

Digital Tyre Inflator - Auto Fans and Office Fans Manufacturer and Exporter | Link Image Makers India Private Limited, Pune
@amitwlele - I have the same inflator and it works like a charm. You can also get it in Lokmanya Tyres, in the lane adjacent to Garware College.
Old 21st March 2011, 11:16   #186
Senior - BHPian

Thank you General for the details. Phone numbers help a lot. Would give a call and check it out.

@comfotablynumb - Lokmanya tyres is relatively close to my residene. In fact i changed my tyres at that place about 3 weeks back. At that time forgot to ask them about the gauge as filled Nitrogen and thought that now the weekly air checking task might be redundant. Thanks for the details. Would find out the best deal after doing a comparison.
Old 21st March 2011, 14:55   #187
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
@amitwlele - I have the same inflator and it works like a charm. You can also get it in Lokmanya Tyres, in the lane adjacent to Garware College.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Thank you General for the details. Phone numbers help a lot. Would give a call and check it out.

@comfotablynumb - Lokmanya tyres is relatively close to my residene. In fact i changed my tyres at that place about 3 weeks back. At that time forgot to ask them about the gauge as filled Nitrogen and thought that now the weekly air checking task might be redundant. Thanks for the details. Would find out the best deal after doing a comparison.
My pleasure, as always Amit.
Now don't do too much of a comparision, draw up XL sheets, analysis etc. Just go for it. Its a VFM product. Truly would save you from the vicissitudes of the readings at the tyrewallahs/fuel pumps which is generally wrong !
Besides saving time and getting exact cold tyre readings - tyre life also improves greatly.
Have fun.
Old 21st March 2011, 16:52   #188
BHPian

"A. Firstly checked out the tyres & inflation levels. And therein lies a tale. On the date of delivery I had asked the A.S.S. chaps specifically the air pressure levels and it was assured to me that it was at 32 PSI....
Reduced it to 40 PSI all tyres then and today further reduced it to 37 PSI. May further drop it after I experience the comfort level. The recommended pressure is 30 PSI. Lowered the spare tyre and found it today to be at 44 PSI. Reduced it to 40 PSI."

I suggest that you keep the tyre pressure to 32 PSI at most. This will greatly improve handling and have a positive impact on tyre life too.

I over the past year and a half of ownership have experimented with different tyre pressures also and have found that 32 Psi gives a good ride wherein the vehicle does not crash in and out of potholes and delivers an overall pliant ride.

Another common factor that i discovered between us was the Sunday routine we both seem to follow and relish.

I too spend Sunday mornings (that only start at 11:30 AM for me) massaging the steed to the point that PYT's may easily adjust their make up from their reflection in its muscular body..proof given below. (No PYT's only reflection)
Attached Thumbnails
Fleet Admiral Togo Heihachiro - Toyota Fortuner. Life Sails On...-post-massage-fortuner.jpg  

Old 21st March 2011, 17:14   #189
Senior - BHPian

Guderian,

Why do you keep the tyre pressures so high?

Good tip on the tyre inflator - I need to buy one asap, along with an accurate gauge I can rely on.
Old 21st March 2011, 17:39   #190
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuuj View Post
"A. Firstly checked out the tyres & inflation levels. And therein lies a tale. On the date of delivery I had asked the A.S.S. chaps specifically the air pressure levels and it was assured to me that it was at 32 PSI....
Reduced it to 40 PSI all tyres then and today further reduced it to 37 PSI. May further drop it after I experience the comfort level. The recommended pressure is 30 PSI. Lowered the spare tyre and found it today to be at 44 PSI. Reduced it to 40 PSI."

I suggest that you keep the tyre pressure to 32 PSI at most. This will greatly improve handling and have a positive impact on tyre life too.

I over the past year and a half of ownership have experimented with different tyre pressures also and have found that 32 Psi gives a good ride wherein the vehicle does not crash in and out of potholes and delivers an overall pliant ride.

Another common factor that i discovered between us was the Sunday routine we both seem to follow and relish.

I too spend Sunday mornings (that only start at 11:30 AM for me) massaging the steed to the point that PYT's may easily adjust their make up from their reflection in its muscular body..proof given below. (No PYT's only reflection)
Hi Manuuj,
Yes, on the tyre pressure - will knock it down to 32 or so and see how it works for me. I think there will be an impact on the FE with the friction surface increasing.
And that Sunday rub for your white TFort......Man that looks like some serious shine ! Great going and let's exchange notes sometimes on the Sunday progress.
Is there anything else that you do differently on a Sunday from the list that I had put up ? Would be quite keen to know some additional activities that I could build into my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjanray View Post
Guderian,

Why do you keep the tyre pressures so high?

Good tip on the tyre inflator - I need to buy one asap, along with an accurate gauge I can rely on.
Hi Nilanjan, This was something I picked up from the Scorpio days. Used to keep the Yokos at 37 PSI when the recommended M&M pressure was 30 PSI. Raised it to 32 first and then 37. Gave me excellent results on the FE front as well as fairly good tyre life.
Not very sure about the results on a Dunlop and the TFort. So experimenting still. Next Sunday will drop it to 32 or so and see the overall impact for a week.

Last edited by Guderian : 21st March 2011 at 17:42.
Old 21st March 2011, 19:33   #191
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Costed me about 2 years ago about 2.5 K INR. Worth every paise spent on it. Rather accurate and robust (touch wood !). Made in India and not China. My advice - don't bother going anywhere near a Chinese pump
Does the inflator make a lot of noise? Or shudder and jump around like crazy. I bought one from ebay. Most likely Chinese. Used it once and immediately locked it up for good. It had a pressure gauge which is probably a joke.

@amit, if you are planning to purchase, do send me a PM.
Old 22nd March 2011, 09:15   #192
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Does the inflator make a lot of noise? Or shudder and jump around like crazy. I bought one from ebay. Most likely Chinese. Used it once and immediately locked it up for good. It had a pressure gauge which is probably a joke.

@amit, if you are planning to purchase, do send me a PM.
Hi Dot, Not too much of a racket created, neither does it jump around.
As it is made in India (or should I say not made in China ?) I guess much better quality of material etc is used and it more or less does its job rather quietly and quickly.

"Made in India" ! I never knew just 10 years ago that I ever utter those words with great pride one day with respect to quality. How times have changed ! Whenever I buy any product now I first look at whether it's "Made in China" - if so reject. If not, the proceed to check whether "Made in India". Accept. Anything - tools, electronics, shoes whatever.

As a good friend of mine quipped sometime ago - if you have a baby, just turn the little thing around and check if the tyke comes with a "Made in China" stamp on its bottom !
Old 22nd March 2011, 10:49   #193
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Dot, Not too much of a racket created, neither does it jump around.
As it is made in India (or should I say not made in China ?) I guess much better quality of material etc is used and it more or less does its job rather quietly and quickly.
@Guderian, Thanks a lot. I was looking for a good tyre inflator. This really helps. Like you, I also keep the pressure of the tyre slightly higher.

@amitwlele, I have sent a PM to you regarding this.

Quote:
"Made in India" ! I never knew just 10 years ago that I ever utter those words with great pride one day with respect to quality. How times have changed ! Whenever I buy any product now I first look at whether it's "Made in China" - if so reject. If not, the proceed to check whether "Made in India". Accept. Anything - tools, electronics, shoes whatever.
!
OT
Same here, if something is "made in china" - first impulse is to reject unless there are no other options. The thing is nowadays, even Indian brands, specially consumer durables are buying stuff from China and relabeling them.

Quote:
As a good friend of mine quipped sometime ago - if you have a baby, just turn the little thing around and check if the tyke comes with a "Made in China" stamp on its bottom
Well, could be true for Norwegian countries and Japan. But as Indians, do we need to worry?

Last edited by dot : 22nd March 2011 at 10:51.
Old 22nd March 2011, 11:16   #194
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The thing is nowadays, even Indian brands, specially consumer durables are buying stuff from China and relabeling them.

Well, could be true for Norwegian countries and Japan. But as Indians, do we need to worry?
Precisely the reason why I reject Indian stuff too with Made in China tag. Not paranoid - but sheerly out of experience. Check the internals of items and only then pick it up. Now, I can't descend to a component level check so the best I can do is a 'visible level' check.

OT: About babies - well outsourcing seems to be the flavour of the season everywhere. And a little concern about a report I read somewhere about India's falling fertility rate (unbelievable right ?) in urban centers due to chemicals, stress etc etc. So...
Old 22nd March 2011, 12:16   #195
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
OT: ....And a little concern about a report I read somewhere about India's falling fertility rate (unbelievable right ?) in urban centers due to chemicals, stress etc etc. So...
OT reply to an OT post:

Maybe IT co's will cash in on this trend & start re-production support in 24 x 7 shifts ;-)

Cheers,
Vikram
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks