Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2024, 16:57   #1
BHPian

What modification scope does my Chevy Beat have?

The ideas that one can get when they're idle are insane. Here's one such idea of mine.

I've been using my dad's old Chevy beat since October 2023, ever since he got himself a Honda Amaze. I've clocked around 9k kms in this duration. I've always loved my Beat, and now the itch to spice things up is getting stronger. Though I might not immediately start doing things, I am very curious as to where I can take things to. Here's a list of things that I plan to do very gradually(say a year later, as my tyres have a lot of life left in them and I don't see a point in getting new rims and tyres now).

As to parts, I have a cousin who stays in Uzbekistan and Chevy is massively popular there. He says he sees a lot of Beat's(or Spark) on a regular basis. I can source some parts like headlights from that place. What modification scope does my Chevy Beat have?-screenshot_20240709165525.png

I have a feeling my Beat can be a nice car to learn modifying cars. This car has a good handling balance IMO and feels sweet and controlled in corners. The car feels very analogue, but lets not get into this modern day vs old cars discussion.

I would like to see what suggestions people have for me.

Regards

PS: I love how the car looks even after 14 years
Attached Thumbnails
What modification scope does my Chevy Beat have?-pxl_20240703_1343104102.jpg  

Last edited by saikishor : 9th July 2024 at 17:00.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks