The Three Estilos (Musketeers)-dscn1256.jpg

The Three Estilos (Musketeers)-dscn1257.jpg

The Three Estilos (Musketeers)-dscn1259.jpg

The Three Estilos (Musketeers)-dscn5912.jpg

The Three Estilos (Musketeers)-dscn5913.jpg

The Three Estilos (Musketeers)-dscn6292.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimishlalwani View Post
I had a similar dilemma, renewed the RC of my car and then sold it. Renewal costs were not much ~5k, the upside was that the car continues to live. I would suggest renew, your car seems to be in a good enough shape to add value to someone who needs 'a car' and might not care about a few imperfections.
That's a great piece of advice, the car is mechanically doing fine, so, we can renew the fitness for now. If I may ask, what is the procedure for RC renewal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by writetoavi View Post
Hi mate, would love to take your vehicle. One of the best part is to learn about engineering world is, if something is working, keep using it, do not break it. Will echo the same. Message me in case you want to dispose it. Khudoes to you & your family for using & keeping it well.
Thank you so much avi for the kind words & I appreciate your offer, in case we plan to do so, I shall keep you updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joli View Post
Kudos on maintaining and using the Zen the way it should be. It had similar space to the WagonR but slightly upmarket interiors. By any chance, did you change the engine timing kit of the car? If yes, what was the cost
Thank you so much Joli for the compliment, back in the day, we had to choose between the F10D Wagon R 1.1 vxi and Estilo 1.0 vxi. Since, Estilo was the new kid on the block and had the K-series engine, we decided to go ahead with the Estilo. Also, since we were upgrading from an Alto, the F10D 2009 Wagon R had a similar interior to that of our 2004 Alto, which did not go well in the tall boy's favour. Looking back, it was a great decision because Estilo had more features like rear power windows, better interiors etc and with time the WagonR got associated with taxi image because of Ola & Uber.

Regarding your query, yes, we did replace some belts and the likes but I don't exactly recall what was it and how much did it cost.

Last edited by sachin_cs : 26th July 2024 at 12:32.
sachin_cs is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 27th July 2024, 09:35   #17
BHPian

Re: The Three Estilos (Musketeers)

Got it done through an RTO agent. A simple form to fill and a few documents to attach. These documents vary from state to state. It took a bit longer for me as the RTO had lost our cars documents, but eventually after a lot of follow ups, the renewal went through.
nimishlalwani is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks