Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th July 2024, 17:33   #136
BHPian

Re: Live, Laugh, Linea (T-JET) @ 100K km | A decade with Fiat Linea T-Jet | Ownership review

Quote:
Hey Swapnil, I go to Anil Auto care, Baner on Teerth Town road near VIBGYOR school. Anil is an expert in FIAT. You can check once if this place suits you.
Is Anil Auto Care good for Hyundai cars? I have a i20 automatic. I used to go to Tune Up Plus (Lonkar) at Balewadi, but he has retired.
Old 15th July 2024, 21:00   #137
BHPian

Re: Live, Laugh, Linea (T-JET) @ 100K km | A decade with Fiat Linea T-Jet | Ownership review

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchjyoti View Post
Is Anil Auto Care good for Hyundai cars? I have a i20 automatic.
Hi, I have generally seen multiple non FIAT cars with him. I will advise you to visit once and check if he is confident enough in handling queries for a Hyundai.

You can also visit Shetty garage, Vishal Nagar. It’s an old multi car workshop spread in huge area. I have visited them once and they were quite good in answering queries.

Though I haven’t got any work done from them, I know quite a few people who are happy with the garage service.
abhi_tjet is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2024, 16:12   #138
BHPian

Hello abhi

I got my jet at the same time as yours. I have done one lac kms so far. Lately, I have a few problems which require attention. Wonder if you have a good mechanic at Pune

Arun
I'm from raipur too
Old 16th July 2024, 19:12   #139
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arununo View Post
Hello abhi
Wonder if you have a good mechanic at Pune
Hi Arun,

I have mentioned about Anil just a couple of posts above. You can connect with him and refer my name if you want to. He is a pro and believes in repairing first than straightaway replace.

Quote:
I'm from raipur too
PM’ing you
abhi_tjet is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 17th July 2024, 19:02   #140
BHPian

I had an interesting experience with Sky Moto recently.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post5804964 (Fiat Grande Punto : Test Drive & Review)

Will be taking my Grande Punto to Anil shortly.
It's a pain to take care of Fiats unless you find the right guy.

It's all the more tragic since the car itself is so lovely :(
stewie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th July 2024, 21:21   #141
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
I had an interesting experience with Sky Moto recently.

It's all the more tragic since the car itself is so lovely :(
Sky moto team calls me at least twice a year to check on where do I get the service done from and why don’t I visit them?

Unless you have a warranty replacement, there is no point visiting Sky moto. They are just overburdened technicians in a really congested place with targets to meet irrespective of the job needed on the car.
abhi_tjet is online now   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks