Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2007, 14:20   #916
BHPian

Kool Kid which area are u talking about? Why don't you give your car to dealer for service?
Old 14th September 2007, 15:01   #917
BHPian

Prefered workshop for Swift VDI ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsepower
Kool Kid which area are u talking about? Why don't you give your car to dealer for service?
Thanks for the reply Horse power ..

I am @Paschim Vihar , i had bougth the car from Competent CP, Dealer is very far off from my house . Any decent workshop near Rohani , Uttam Nagar, Raja Garden will do.
Old 14th September 2007, 15:14   #918
Team-BHP Support

mine is 22xxxx series so they want me to take for check up, then will tell. Apparently there is a mark on the harness which will help them identify the faulty batch and also check all parameters are correct.

so monday it is.
Old 14th September 2007, 15:31   #919
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
mine is 22xxxx series so they want me to take for check up, then will tell. Apparently there is a mark on the harness which will help them identify the faulty batch and also check all parameters are correct.

so monday it is.
OT: Jaggu, is there any grammar mistake in your signature? Shouldn't it be like this: "and the incapacity to tell the difference"
Or is it me, who can't understand it?
Old 14th September 2007, 17:13   #920
BHPian

Got delivery of Swift VDi (ABS) - Sunlight Copper color today. Waited for 12 weeks! Booked on June 23rd.

She lost her virginity today with a hairline scratch on LHS door! on the way back home.
Old 14th September 2007, 17:22   #921
BHPian

congrats ceebeezee.
enjoy your new ride.
Don't worry, small scratches will be always there. little painful in the beginning but I have learned to live with it.
Old 14th September 2007, 17:23   #922
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebeezee View Post
Got delivery of Swift VDi (ABS) - Sunlight Copper color today. Waited for 12 weeks! Booked on June 23rd.

She lost her virginity today with a hairline scratch on LHS door! on the way back home.
Congrats on your new car. And whoaaa what a way to decribe you got your first scratch
Old 14th September 2007, 19:19   #923
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhilash_iv View Post
OT: Jaggu, is there any grammar mistake in your signature? Shouldn't it be like this: "and the incapacity to tell the difference"
Or is it me, who can't understand it?
what mistake??? he he i never realized it, might have been years since i put it up, anyways rectified
Old 15th September 2007, 12:38   #924
BHPian

ooopsy mine is a 240007 looks like i missed the 23xxxx series by the skin of my teeth... but still ill check with the dealer.

Is it better to get the underbody coated with the dealer or somewhere out side?

thanks!!
Old 16th September 2007, 13:40   #925
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyronrocks View Post
Is it better to get the underbody coated with the dealer or somewhere out side?
I did not do underbody coating even though I m planning to keep this car atleast for 5 yrs. I am not sure whether that really helps.
Old 16th September 2007, 13:45   #926
Team-BHP Support

if you regularly wash the underbody and not live in a coastal area, it really doesnt matter. would rather spend that money on a good wax job once in a while.
Old 16th September 2007, 22:30   #927
BHPian

Ok, so my harness check is over. No problem according to the service guys.
In fact the person who checked my car doesn't know what he was doing. The car was put on a ramp, technician went below with few spanners, and removed something. I couldn't see anything because it was an underground one. Later he used some small thing, (a cylindrical piece, silver colored, approx. 10 mm dia. and 1" length with 2 legs, one bigger than the other) and after 15-20 minutes came up and announced that no problem detected. Took my user manual, stamped it with a round seal saying harness checked.
Am I satisfied? I am doubtful. Since I initiated the enquiry, and then they asked me to visit, added with this ignorant 'technician', I am dissatisfied once again with Indus motors. The customer care manager, when asked about why I was not called, was telling excuses like, we have only started calling etc, etc. She was more interested in selling the under body coating, which I refused.
Old 17th September 2007, 18:03   #928
BHPian

Not Much Help from Maruti

Hi Guys .

I called up Maruti to enquire about the possible harness Problem . but was told by the customer service that they do not have any information about this issue . they further told me that i will get a letter from companyi in case of such problem. . I just wanted to check & get over with it .

OT : These days i have touched 5000K mark ... i see lot of smoke during my morning start ... Can some body confirm weather its normal or should i report this on my service.
Old 17th September 2007, 18:05   #929
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool_Kid View Post
Hi Guys .

I called up Maruti to enquire about the possible harness Problem . but was told by the customer service that they do not have any information about this issue . they further told me that i will get a letter from companyi in case of such problem. . I just wanted to check & get over with it .

OT : These days i have touched 5000K mark ... i see lot of smoke during my morning start ... Can some body confirm weather its normal or should i report this on my service.
start up one small burst of smoke is fine, but not continuous smoking its abnormal for a crdi engine.
Old 17th September 2007, 22:26   #930
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebeezee View Post
Got delivery of Swift VDi (ABS) - Sunlight Copper color today. Waited for 12 weeks! Booked on June 23rd
O/T

Congrats!

I heard sunlight copper is in big demand now. Damn! That could have been mine Iv booked the same. If I get an early allotment of another color + abs Im probably going to take it.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks