Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2007, 18:57   #661
Team-BHP Support

From airport side, move further ahead after manipal hospital OR From MG road side, taking a U turn in front of Hotel Leela/Manipal hospital, you will see the pump on the LHS (approx 200 mts from Manipal hospital, towards MG Road side).

Another land mark is the pump is next to the road which leads to, Diamond District residential complex entrance and Hotel Park Plaza.

PS: I recently found that the air pressure gauge there is 1 psi off, so if you put 34 psi you are actually putting in 35 psi.

Last edited by Jaggu : 17th July 2007 at 18:59.
Old 18th July 2007, 18:39   #662
BHPian

I've got an information from a maruti trained person for DDIS cars, He says quality of diesel will have an effect on engine noise, even switching between the different type of diesel will have impacts.
Any body noticed it while changing the brands?
Old 18th July 2007, 22:06   #663
Senior - BHPian

embrajesh

i guess you seriously need to lower your speeds down. you may be right 100% but the others are wrong 100%. save your own life. drive slow man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BijuPaul View Post
I've got an information from a maruti trained person for DDIS cars, He says quality of diesel will have an effect on engine noise, even switching between the different type of diesel will have impacts.
Any body noticed it while changing the brands?

i believe i find this to be true. with shell it was noisy, with ioc and reliance its less noisier. so may be its true.
Old 18th July 2007, 23:05   #664
Senior - BHPian

I agree wh Greeksreek...Lower your speeds for your sake....You can get more FE if you drive around within 90~100 kmph.....There is thread raised by GTO on how it maximixe the FE.....just go thorugh that thread....
Old 18th July 2007, 23:36   #665
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekSrik View Post
i believe i find this to be true. with shell it was noisy, with ioc and reliance its less noisier. so may be its true.
@embrajesh -- I know the swift feelis like a rocket, but dude no airbags. Drive safe dude.

and yes i agree totally with GeekSrik, my car sound noisy when on extra Mile, and hardly any noise when running on BP regular diesel and IO regular diesel.
Old 18th July 2007, 23:44   #666
BHPian

Hey guys , a little OT here.

But I was just thinking that like in recent post when Jaggu was trying to give directions. Why not point that location in Google Earth and share that location here. Less typing and visual representation may help them understand better.
Old 19th July 2007, 09:49   #667
Senior - BHPian

go to www.maginifybangalore.com and take your pick of whatever petrol pumps or hotels you may need
Old 19th July 2007, 16:46   #668
BHPian

Guys,
Thanks for all your advise
to all your concerns.

generally i am a very safe driver. but last time when i travelled to chennai, i have to rush as there was an emergency. i know that during those times only we have to be extra careful, but i pressed only when the stretch was empty.

during my normal trips i used to stick around 120kms.

@jaggu: thanks for the detailed explanation. i finally located the bunk. i will try the bunk next time.
Old 20th July 2007, 14:17   #669
BHPian

10k Kms Service

Hey Guys,

I am giving my swift for 3rd service(10k Kms) this monday, is there anything specific that i need to tell them? I also wanted to put Mobil 1 this time. Please suggest.

Thanks,
Anshu
Old 21st July 2007, 03:00   #670

Freinds Recommendation works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0uljah View Post
Nice colour, booked the same How long did your delivery take ?

hardly 2 hours i can say
the sales person was very helpfull
actually the person who has to take delivery got soem serious financial probs :( so luckily i got...:d
Old 21st July 2007, 14:24   #671
BHPian

Guys, I want to buy left side rear view mirror and fog lights for my swift Ldi. Can anyone tell me the prices for the same and, should I buy them from Dealer or some place outside?
Old 21st July 2007, 20:31   #672
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsepower View Post
Guys, I want to buy left side rear view mirror and fog lights for my swift Ldi. Can anyone tell me the prices for the same and, should I buy them from Dealer or some place outside?
You can get them cheaper outside
Old 21st July 2007, 20:48   #673
BHPian

I guess there is hardly any difference in the price of Left side rear view mirror(MGA). Can't say about the fog lamps in the bumber. Does someone has any idea how much they cost?(MGA)
Old 21st July 2007, 23:30   #674
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsepower View Post
I guess there is hardly any difference in the price of Left side rear view mirror(MGA). Can't say about the fog lamps in the bumber. Does someone has any idea how much they cost?(MGA)
The Left OVRM MGA cost Rs 1600 (Gautam Motors) . Local ones cost Rs 900 (Karol Bagh Price). It should have been lower but the shopkeeper said that there is only one supplier thats why its Rs 900.

Maruti supplies the Lumax ones which cost around Rs 1300 in Local market. Badging it as MGA will increase its price significantly. Local good ones cost Rs 650. Bad local ones comes for Rs 350.
Old 22nd July 2007, 20:29   #675
BHPian

Hello all, I have booked my Vdi yesterday with Indus Motors Chennai. I hope I will get it soon(er).

My current car is a Judo 4x4 . This will be my second car.

Ram
WELCOME TO FORCE4x4.COM
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks