Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2023, 13:51   #436
Distinguished - BHPian

A Zanskar Drive that was not meant to be

A Zanskar Drive that was not meant to be:

Jeep India had planned and scheduled a drive to Zanskar valley in July, I had registered and paid for the same but unfortunately due to the current weather condition in Himachal, this drive got canceled.

Initial schedule was in July, but that is when Himachal was majorly affected due to heavy rains, flash floods and landslides. Later they moved it to August end but again the weather conditions in Himachal didn’t make any sense to proceed with this plan.

First time it got canceled just 12 hours before my start from Bangalore. So, I was already prepared for the drive. The car servicing was done with one round of general checkup and during this service I got the C-Mount changed as well (mentioned in my earlier post). Also, all the luggage was packed ready to be loaded in Scarlett. The plan was to go solo and not with family. And during the return, I was supposed to take the Mumbai route and join my friends for the Monsoon drive.

After this got canceled, I went ahead with the Monsoon Drive plan and then a drive to Kasargod.

The rescheduled date was approaching, but I was very doubtful as the weather and the landslides in Himachal was not encouraging. I half-heartedly did another round of general checkup and this time I got the oil and filter replaced as well. I had to do this service little early because of a trip to Trivandrum which was just before of the rescheduled dates of the Zanskar drive. By the time I started to Trivandrum, the organizers called off the Zanskar drive.

They took the right decision but yes I was looking forward to this drive as I am yet to hit the Northern India or NE in my Compass.

General Check-up:

It was 8K Kms for the next service but as mentioned above, this was done keeping the Zanskar drive in mind. I got the Oil, Oil filter and the AC filter were replaced. Air filter was replaced during the previous visit.

Also, a complete check up was done.

The break pads, clutch, suspension parts were still good to continue.

Total bill came to 5953/-

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-1a.jpeg

Also, it was already 4K Kms since the last Wheel Alignment/Balancing and I realized this only a day before the drive to Trivandrum(at that point of time I was supposed to continue to Himachal as soon I return from Trivandrum). So, with less time in hand, I quickly visited Madhus for WA and WB.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-1b.jpg

Drive to Trivandrum (Bangalore - Nagercoil - Trivandrum - Nagercoil - Bangalore) :

There is nothing much to say about this drive except for the new 4L section which is opened on the KL side towards Trivandrum and back. This 30-35Kms is a blessing and brings down the travel time by 30 minutes at least. And for the first time I came across a toll rate which almost matches the one on the Bangalore NICE road. For 30-35Kms, they are charging 150/- and for return trip its 225/-.

Beautiful 4L stretch

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-1.jpeg

Some pics,

ODO @ 1,23,456 Kms

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-4.jpeg

My onward drive to Nagercoil was one of my quickest, it took 7 hours and 45 minutes including one breakfast stop.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-4a.jpeg

When a truck guy entered a narrow road inside Trivandrum city and pulled down all the over-head cabled. Thankfully there were no electric wires involved.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-2.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-3.jpeg

Here is the overall trip details.FE came down to 14.3 Kmpl after some city traffic in Trivandrum and some spirited driving during the return.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-5.jpeg

Breakfast at Hari’s, Madurai

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-6a.jpeg

Stopped for some nice Mutton Biryani @ Selvi Mess, Salem

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-6.jpeg

And some random clicks so Scarlett

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-7.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-8.jpeg

Last edited by arun_josie : 23rd August 2023 at 14:14.
arun_josie is online now   (44) Thanks
Old 16th September 2023, 19:34   #437
Distinguished - BHPian

1,25,000 Kms Update

1,25,000 Kms update:

The ODO has recently crossed 1,25,000 Kms and so sharing the service details, some numbers and expense incurred so far.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-1_odo.jpeg

Service Maintenance Details:

Here is the service details till date along with the parts replacements and accessories update.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-2_service-maintenance.jpeg

Summary of Parts replaced so far:

Tyres:

Tyres were replaced @ 51,205 Kms (Yokohama Earth1) and @ 99K Kms(GoodYear Wrangler AT SilentTrac)

Front brake pads:

Front brake pads were replaced @ 51K Kms and @ 1,01,884 Km

Front brake discs:

This was replaced @ 1,01,884 Kms. It could have gone another 5-10K Kms, but considering the long drives in the pipeline, I got it replaced.

Wipers:

Wipers were replaced at 68,853 Kms (the OEMs are very expensive (closed to 5K), so replaced with Bosch wipers which costs around 900/-).

These Bosch wipers are flimsy, but they do the job. Bosch wipers were replaced @88,699 Kms.

Since I was not very happy with Bosch wipers, I moved back to OEM @ 1,19,668 Kms

Battery:

Replaced @ 63K Kms (it came with Exide and I replaced it with Amaron). Many owners had to replace the battery around 18-24 months time frame.

Replaced the Amaron battery under warranty @ 1,17,364 Kms

Timing Belt:

This was replaced as per service schedule at 75K Kms

Wheel lugnuts:

The complete set on all wheels were replaced @ 1,01,884 Kms. The cap model lugnuts were a pain.

C-Mount:

This was replaced @ 1,19,568 Kms due to abnormal vibration on the steering. And during replacement it was noticed that there was crack in it. The vibration issue got fixed after replacing this mount.

Front Windscreen:

This was replaced at around 34K Kms. It was due to a stone hit/crack and hence I got it replaced by claiming the insurance.

Issues under observation:

Steering Rack:

It gives a mild humming sound while turning extreme left/right, it comes towards the end of the turn. This was reported at service center, they tried lubricating it but still the issue exists. So, most probably this part will get replaced under extended warranty.

Dashboard Rattling:

Earlier this was very intermittent but now this can be replicated at will. So, this needs a visit to service center. During the last visit I couldn’t give then enough time to look into this issue.

Other Details:

Service Experience:

All the services has been done at MPS/PPS Motors, Electronic City. So far they have been good and I don’t have any complaints against them. For WA/WB, I prefer Madhus.

Fuel Efficiency:

The average fuel efficiency till date is 14Kmpl+ and I am happy with it. While on the highways, if you show more patience while driving, you can easily get 18-20Kmpl+, but it is difficult to do sedate drives with this machine in your hands.

In city driving conditions, I get around 10-12 Kmpl.

You can see that the overall FE is consistently around the 14.1 to 14.2 range.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-4_fe.jpeg

Not much difference between the Full tank method Vs the number captured in the MID

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-5_fe.jpeg

Some FE numbers

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-6_fe.jpeg

I prefer BPCL to refill. Now few people have suggested to try Xtra Green from IOCL, I will try it soon.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-7_fe.jpeg

ODO usage pattern

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-3_odo-share.jpeg

Days taken for every 5K Kms

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-8_5krange.jpeg

Current state of front brake pads after 23K Kms

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-9_bp.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-10_bp.jpeg

Got these mats recently, earlier one was of soft material and driver side mat gets worn out fast. So, got it replaced.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-11_fm.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-12_fm.jpeg

This was during a recent drive to Chennai

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-13_ct.jpeg

Trip details of Chennai trip. Good Fuel efficiency as this includes some traffic both in Chennai and Bangalore

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-14_ct.jpeg

A wash after crossing 1,25,000 Kms

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-15_cw.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-16_cw.jpeg

That's it for now. See you again in next update.

Last edited by libranof1987 : 18th September 2023 at 08:59. Reason: As requested
arun_josie is online now   (88) Thanks
Old 18th September 2023, 09:39   #438
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 1,25,000 Kms Update

Good update on the car Arun. Thanks for the update

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
- Front brake pads were replaced @ 51K Kms and @ 1,01,884 Km

- You can see that the overall FE is consistently around the 14.1 to 14.2 range
There are two examples of consistency here - brake pads life, and FE

Quote:
These Bosch wipers are flimsy, but they do the job. Since I was not very happy with Bosch wipers, I moved back to OEM @ 1,19,668 Kms
I've had a love-hate relationship with Bosch wiper blades since 2006; was impressed with the brand but eventually hated the rubber - they begin to squeak and leave microstreaks, visible in the night. I've moved to Syndicate/ Valeo and find them reasonable. My suggestion to you is to get MGP blades in the equivalent size next time and try.
vigsom is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th September 2023, 11:16   #439
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
You know that I am a fan of your ownership experience - the way you maintain the records and list down details is amicable! Thanks for doing this and please continue to do so for us to make our Monday mornings worthy to set a goal for ourselves!

This CarJax place - you just need to walk another 100 mtrs form there and peek in adjacent apartment if there is another red car that probably can come out and get the privilege of clicking a picture together. Looking forward to that moment

Happy motoring!
abirnale is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th September 2023, 19:57   #440
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigsom View Post
I've had a love-hate relationship with Bosch wiper blades since 2006; was impressed with the brand but eventually hated the rubber - they begin to squeak and leave microstreaks, visible in the night. I've moved to Syndicate/ Valeo and find them reasonable. My suggestion to you is to get MGP blades in the equivalent size next time and try.
My actual plan was to try Valeo but since there was a drive plan to Zanskar, I didn't have much time and hence moved back to OEM one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirnale View Post
You know that I am a fan of your ownership experience - the way you maintain the records and list down details is amicable! Thanks for doing this and please continue to do so for us to make our Monday mornings worthy to set a goal for ourselves!
Thanks for your very kind words, Avinash!

Quote:
This CarJax place - you just need to walk another 100 mtrs form there and peek in adjacent apartment if there is another red car that probably can come out and get the privilege of clicking a picture together. Looking forward to that moment

Happy motoring!
I didn't know this. Next time when I come there for a wash, I will check for sure and if possible we can meet.
arun_josie is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 19th September 2023, 04:26   #441
BHPian

re: Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!

Hi Arun,

I'm new to the forum but I've been a secret admirer of your thread since the inception. I am also a bit like you as in I drive my cars a lot, more about it here - https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intro...o-chennai.html (Vanakkam from Colorado/Chennai).

I love the attention to detail and sheer amount of data that that this thread has. This is probably a bible for people looking to purchase a Jeep Compass.

I had suggested a Jeep Compass for one of my family members after going through your thread. They travel frequently from Chennai to Kodaikanal. They bought the 2021 Jeep Compass Limited(O) Manual 4x2 and have completed about 30K kms in 2 years.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-compass_front.png

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-compassrear.png

I drove the car once and the things that stood out were:
  • Ride Quality:The ride quality over broken surfaces felt like carpet. I've travelled on the same road in my mom's 320d and the Compass felt so damn comfortable in comparison.
  • Insulation:The car is so well insulated that when I listened to music with decent volume, I was not able to hear the horn sound.
  • Speakers: The Alpine sound system that came with 575 W output is one of the best sound system I've heard at that price point.
  • Engine: The Engine felt very torquey and the BS6 especially felt very linear in its power delivery.
  • Handling: I did not expect the car to handle so well, steering feedback was a pleasant surprise.

All in all, this car is made for munching distances and it makes all the more sense for people who travel a lot.
athray9 is online now   (15) Thanks
Old 19th September 2023, 04:57   #442
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Looks just as fresh as brand new !

Congratulations on the milestone Arun. Keep having fun. This time I'm not even trying to keep up with your pace.

No EGR cleaning required for the car?

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 19th September 2023 at 05:25.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th September 2023, 08:02   #443
BHPian

Quote:
1,25,000 Kms update:

The ODO has recently crossed 1,25,000 Kms and so sharing the service details, some numbers and expense incurred so far.
Wow anna! As usual another very insightful update. It looks brand new even after hitting 125k.
Jude300 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th September 2023, 22:58   #444
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by athray9 View Post
Hi Arun,

I'm new to the forum but I've been a secret admirer of your thread since the inception. I am also a bit like you as in I drive my cars a lot, more about it here - https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intro...o-chennai.html (Vanakkam from Colorado/Chennai).
Welcome to this forum. That is a nice intro about you.

Quote:

I love the attention to detail and sheer amount of data that that this thread has. This is probably a bible for people looking to purchase a Jeep Compass.
Thanks a lot for your appreciation!

Quote:
I had suggested a Jeep Compass for one of my family members after going through your thread. They travel frequently from Chennai to Kodaikanal. They bought the 2021 Jeep Compass Limited(O) Manual 4x2 and have completed about 30K kms in 2 years.

I drove the car once and the things that stood out were
All in all, this car is made for munching distances and it makes all the more sense for people who travel a lot.
You are spot-on with your review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Looks just as fresh as brand new !
Thank You. :-)

Quote:
Congratulations on the milestone Arun. Keep having fun. This time I'm not even trying to keep up with your pace.
Actually after taking up cycling this year, my random weekend drives have almost stopped. So, you have a chance to catch-up. :-)

Quote:
No EGR cleaning required for the car?
I have checked this earlier and they said its not required and they have not done on any cars so far. I checked with True Sai-Salem as well and they gave the same response too. Moreover its not in Jeep's regular service schedule as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude300 View Post
Wow anna! As usual another very insightful update. It looks brand new even after hitting 125k.

Thanks Judil! :-)
arun_josie is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 8th October 2023, 16:27   #445
BHPian

re: Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!

@athray9 Exactly, My car is just 9 months old and I have crossed 23000 Km. Very happy with overall experience. Engine is really a beast. It even gives decent milage.

I wonder why complain about the looks, when the Jeep silhouette is ever lasting.
anilntny is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2023, 08:49   #446
Distinguished - BHPian

Slowest 1K Kms (1,25,000 Kms to 1,26,000 Kms) - 51 days:

Slowest 1K Kms (1,25,000 Kms to 1,26,000 Kms) - 51 days:

With cycling taking the center stage , my driving has come down drastically these days. The weekends especially are spent cycling unless there is a real need for a drive. So, the 1K Kms after crossing 1.25L milestone took 51 days. This is the longest duration for 1K Kms till date. Even covid days saw better mileage from me.

Infact in September, my cycling crossed 500 Kms and driving was just 200 Kms.

After this long hiatus, thanks to Dussehra holidays, I got a chance to drive to Nagercoil and back. Eventhough its my regular route, driving on the highway after long time was super fun. It was a 2:30 PM start from Bangalore and due to the holiday season the traffic was heavy till Salem. After that I was able to catch up the lost time. Overall, it took 8 hours and 20 mins with one dinner stop at Ponram food square, Dindugal.

The return drive was uneventful too. It was a two stop drive with stops at Tirunelveli for breakfast and Omalur for lunch. As usual, the traffic was heavy after Krishnagiri.

Here are some random pics,

Dinner stop. Delicious mutton curry dosa at Ponram, Dindigul

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-cd.jpeg

Scarlett in front of our newly dedicated church

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-1.jpeg

Local favourite nungu sarbath

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-4.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-2.jpeg

This was during the return. Breakfast stop at Aryaas Grand, its very close to the Highway (Tirunelveli Bypass).

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-5.jpeg

When we stopped at KFC (Omalur) for lunch. This is a new branch on the highway

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-3.jpeg

Overall trip details. This includes some 150+ Kms of local drives around Nagercoil too. ODO has crossed 1,27,000 Kms.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-td.jpeg

Last edited by arun_josie : 27th October 2023 at 09:09.
arun_josie is online now   (10) Thanks
Old 12th November 2023, 22:12   #447
Distinguished - BHPian

Regular service at 1,29,258 Kms (@ PPS/MPS, Electronic City, Hosur Road)

Regular service at 1,29,258 Kms (@ PPS/MPS, Electronic City, Hosur Road):

The ODO was getting closer to 1,30,000 Kms and with a long drive coming up, I decided to get the service done. I could have stretched this service for another 3-4K Kms as the oil change was done 6-7K Kms back (for the Zanskar valley drive which didn’t happen), but I decided to get this done.

Jobs done in this service:
  1. General checkup
  2. Engine Oil/Filer replaced
  3. Air Filter replaced
  4. AC filter replaced
  5. Fuel filter replaced
  6. Rattling sound on the dashboard fixed
Total Bill: 13,600 /-

For the first time since my Linea days, I couldn’t stay with the car during the service due to my hectic work schedule. However, technicians at PPS did a good job and kept updating me on the service progress. Also, the rattling noise from the dashboard was fixed this time. Earlier it was difficult to replicate this rattling sound but lately this issue was easily reproducible.

Overall, they have done a good job.

Some pics

Brake pads after 30K Kms (approx.)

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-6.jpeg

After the Service

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-6a.jpeg

Wheel Alignment/Balancing @ Madhus:
Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-7.jpeg

As usual, I got the WA/WB at Madhus. Due to some reason the sensairy app was not refreshing the tyre pressure for the front right and the rear left tyres. The guys at Madhus tried refitting it, but it didn’t help. After discussing with Sensairy support they asked me to replace these two sensors, they couldn’t find any other workaround to fix this issue. Since its already 3 years+, this was not covered in warranty.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-9.jpeg

So, I had to pay 2800/- to get these two sensors replaced.

The WA/WB costed 2,200/-

Tyres looks good at 30K Kms. So far there is no uneven wear observed.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-8.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-10.jpeg

Current ODO is at 1,29,284 Kms

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-whatsapp-image-20231112-10.17.43-pm.jpeg

Thats it for now.

Happy Deepavali Wishes to Everyone!

Last edited by arun_josie : 12th November 2023 at 22:21.
arun_josie is online now   (64) Thanks
Old 15th November 2023, 15:33   #448
BHPian

Re: Regular service at 1,29,258 Kms (@ PPS/MPS, Electronic City, Hosur Road)

Quote:
Regular service at 1,29,258 Kms (@ PPS/MPS, Electronic City, Hosur Road):

Attachment 2530360
Loving these regular updates Arun ! Compass is very nicely pampered by you and she seems to pay it back with awesome drives.

I noticed in one of the pictures they seemed to be filling oil from a unbranded can, is it because A.S.S get oils in barrels rather than plastic can so they refill into the unbranded can and top up customer cars?

Regards
Ashton Castelino
Ashtoncastelino is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2023, 21:28   #449
Distinguished - BHPian

Rajasthan Drive (Jawai Leopard Trail)

Rajasthan Drive:

Jeep India conducted a 3 day trail (Jawai Leopard Trail) in Rajasthan for Jeep owners. I decided to take part in this drive as I have not explored Rajasthan much. This event includes a visit to Kumbhalgarh Fort, Zipline experience, drive via forest routes, driving on the dry river beds, rock crawl on the leopard hill etc.

The stay was in Gogunda Palace. This is an awesome place and the stay was a great experience.

One of my friends joined me for this drive and we took the Mumbai, Gujarat (Surat, Baroda, Ahmedabad) route during the onward journey and then took the Chittorgarh, Ratlam, Indore, Dhule, Aurangabad, Solapur, Hyderabad route for the return. While going, we stayed in Mumbai overnight and during the return we stayed in Indore and Hyderabad overnight respectively.

Name:  jdemail.png
Views: 437
Size:  515.5 KB

Overall, this was a fun filled drive of 4238 Kms. It was great to meet a few t-bhpians during this drive.

I will write a travelogue some time later and for now here are few pics.

At Gogunda Palace

Kumbhalgarh Fort

View from Kumbhalgarh Fort

Night drive via some village and forest route

About to climb on the Leopard hill

On the top of the hill

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-8.png

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-10.jpeg

Overall trip details. Covered 4238 Km during this drive with fuel efficiency of 16.1 Kmpl. ODO has crossed 1,33,500 Kms

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-11.jpeg

Got a wash after the drive but rain gods didn't show any mercy. It rained very heavily while returning from the car wash.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,50,000 km up!-12.jpeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtoncastelino View Post
I noticed in one of the pictures they seemed to be filling oil from a unbranded can, is it because A.S.S get oils in barrels rather than plastic can so they refill into the unbranded can and top up customer cars?

Regards
Ashton Castelino
Yes, they have the oil in barrels.
arun_josie is online now   (21) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2023, 10:19   #450
BHPian

Re: Rajasthan Drive (Jawai Leopard Trail)

Quote:
Rajasthan Drive:

Got a wash after the drive but rain gods didn't show any mercy. It rained very heavily while returning from the car wash.

Its a Jeep Compass owner's delight to read your threads and learn from that your Scarlett is going strong even after 1.33L Kms
I was worried about long term reliability of JC, but, your car is in impeccable condition, including your paint. I am guessing a lot of TLC has gone into maintaining Scarlett to ensure she looks the way she looks!

Cheers Arun!

Last edited by Vid6639 : 23rd November 2023 at 10:58. Reason: quote tags broken
Quicksilver85 is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks