Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2024, 20:06   #121
Senior - BHPian

Re: Pre-owned Black Italian: My Fiat Palio 1.6S Stile! EDIT: Sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrda View Post
I can understand how it feels to let go of a car like Palio. But looks Like Mr.V will take care of the car enthusiastically.

I have been thinking of selling my 2003 Fiat Palio 1.6 GTX for 2 years now, but just can't bite the bullet.

I love this car, but its a 20 year old car and the maintenance is increasing every year. Though I take good care of the car and try to fix all the issues, unavailability of parts (even used) is an issue. Venkatesh and 99rpm is what keeping my palio running for now.

Couple of picture of my car in its current condition
Your car is very neatly maintained. Love the color. If possible and space/time permitting do keep the car as long as possible. I guess you would have already done the second FC renewal as well.

As long as Venkatesh is looking after the car, there is no worry as well
Old 21st February 2024, 21:01   #122

Thanks for sharing the story! I can imagine it's sad to see the car go. It's a head Vs heart game here. Keeping the car Vs selling it off is a question we all in this group ponder at some point with our beloved automotive belongings. I have a Cruze entering it's 15th year of ownership. The heart is still winning at this point, so the car is still there. The ownership story is something I eventually want to share here, hopefully with a conclusion that has the head won (or didn't).
Old 22nd July 2024, 11:48   #123

Does this Venkatesh do inspection of used vehicle? Also where is the garage located? Unable to find Gowri Automobiles (figured out the name from another thread) on maps.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks