Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2011, 08:58   #1

And at last, I made it.

Hi folks,

I am Rohit from Chennai and I am one new, proud member of team-bhp. My ancestral roots are in Kottayam, Kerala and I have been in Chennai for the past 20 years!

I have always had this thing for vehicles, which is very hard to communicate with words! Am done with my bachelor's of engineering and my day job is coding Embedded Software (aka. Firmware) for OEM products which include Car ECUs and Avionics. That's all about me.

Now you must be wondering what this has got to do with my title. Well, I got into Team-BHP only on my third attempt. My sincere advise to all the fellow aspirants. Keep trying, and one day you will eventually succeed!!!

Regards,
Rohit Suresh
Old 26th February 2011, 10:21   #2
BHPian

Re: And at last, I made it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitsuresh View Post
Hi folks,

I am Rohit from Chennai and I am one new, proud member of team-bhp. My ancestral roots are in Kottayam, Kerala and I have been in Chennai for the past 20 years!

Regards,
Rohit Suresh
Welcome RS!! Enjoy your stay in t-bhp. Its a haven for all automobile lovers.

Btw, you haven't told about your rides? Let us know your garage. And, which part of Chennai do you belong to?

Cheers!!
Old 26th February 2011, 16:56   #3
BANNED

You said it. I myself got in on the third attempt. Anyways, enjoy on team bhp. It is absolutely wonderful!

Looking forward to your ownership threads
Old 26th February 2011, 22:36   #4

Quote:

Now you must be wondering what this has got to do with my title. Well, I got into Team-BHP only on my third attempt. My sincere advise to all the fellow aspirants. Keep trying, and one day you will eventually succeed!!!

Regards,
Rohit Suresh

Well, tell me about it. Got through on the second. But good to be here. Hope to catch up with you later in some thread.

Cheers & Peace,
Girish K.
Old 27th February 2011, 12:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by callvvijay View Post
Welcome RS!! Enjoy your stay in t-bhp. Its a haven for all automobile lovers.

Btw, you haven't told about your rides? Let us know your garage. And, which part of Chennai do you belong to?

Cheers!!
RS!!! That's a cool name Thank you Vijay. I am from Thiruvanmyur. What about you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMehta View Post
You said it. I myself got in on the third attempt. Anyways, enjoy on team bhp. It is absolutely wonderful!

Looking forward to your ownership threads
I totally agree DMehta, I am absolutely glad to be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakinbenjamin View Post
Well, tell me about it. Got through on the second. But good to be here. Hope to catch up with you later in some thread.

Cheers & Peace,
Girish K.
Sure thing Girish

Last edited by Dippy : 8th March 2011 at 15:29. Reason: Back to back posts. Please use the multi quote option instead of creating back to back posts. Thanks
Old 27th February 2011, 16:08   #6

Quote:
Hi folks,

I have always had this thing for vehicles, which is very hard to communicate with words! Am done with my bachelor's of engineering and my day job is coding Embedded Software (aka. Firmware) for OEM products which include Car ECUs and Avionics. That's all about me.

Regards,
Rohit Suresh
Congrats Rohith. I'm a newbie myself, from cochin. Just got in a few days ago.
Old 27th February 2011, 19:09   #7
BHPian

Welcome RohitSuresh,
Even we never made it in the first round
Even i am very interested in knowing the rides you have or wish to have
So keep updating and revving

Cheers
Old 27th February 2011, 21:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shridhar.s.i View Post
Welcome RohitSuresh,
Even we never made it in the first round
Even i am very interested in knowing the rides you have or wish to have
So keep updating and revving

Cheers
Thank you shridhar.s.i.. I tried uploading some pics in my Garage, but I guess since I am still being moderated it is getting uploaded. i will soon post Pictures in my Garage. My family owns a 2007 Cedia Sports and an 2010 December Alto K10
Old 28th February 2011, 13:48   #9
BHPian

Quote:
RS!!! That's a cool name Thank you Vijay. I am from Thiruvanmyur. What about you?
Most welcome!! I am from Nanganallur!!
Old 28th February 2011, 13:55   #10
BHPian

Welcome to the forum rohit !!
Quote:
Hi folks,

Regards,
Rohit Suresh
Old 8th March 2011, 15:09   #11
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard rohitsuresh,

Quote:
Am done with my bachelor's of engineering and my day job is coding Embedded Software (aka. Firmware) for OEM products which include Car ECUs and Avionics. That's all about me.
Perhaps you have something to contribute here : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...u-ecm-ems.html

cya
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks