Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2010, 12:48   #1
BHPian

Salaam to all

Salaam to all my seniors (I am the youngest member)

Myself Roomi, I am an architect from New Delhi. I was gifted by God to my parents in 1985.
My childhood dream was to be an engineer always (Electronics or Mechanicals that wasnt decided). Then my love for cars started at 9 when our second car (FIAT NE-118) arrived, it was actually its problems that made me curios and look under the hood keenly as the mechanic worked. This curiosity soon turned into passion and I was all out to do Mechatronics. I learnt driving at the age of 9 itself (but my parents never let my drive), so the first thing I did on turning 18 was to get a license.
But destiny had something else stored and put me on design board and AutoCad. Although I love my present profession too much but my heart ponders for old love too
Now I drive a Esteem Vxi (2001) and Honda City 1.5 Exi (2003)
It was just an internet search that lead me to Team-Bhp and at the very moment I realized that I got the place to keep the old flame alive.
I must tell you that membership confirmation mail had almost made me jump off the chair. Now finally I am an official member, its giving me a high already!
Once again my big hello and salaam to all.
Old 18th November 2010, 19:49   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Roomi. Have a nice stay here. Cool rides you have there. See you on some interesting thread.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks