Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2010, 17:37   #1

Hi Team!

Hi Team BHP, great to be finally part of the team! Was tougher than my job interviews! Been hovering around the site for almost a year as I debated between an Outlander / Fortuner / CR-V. Flipped on the new Outlander and got it 3 months ago. Enjoy every minute I am driving it...

First car I got my hands on was my Dad's Toyota Corona (nope, no spelling mistake), since then just love driving anything. Have owned a Yamaha RX (those cold nights in Delhi zipping...wow), a VW Beetle (1969 model, almost my age...there goes), a Tata Sumo (got stolen in Delhi), an Esteem (predictable), Lancer (Mitsu sure knows how to make cars, not choose dealers!), an Optra (not happy, selling off now) and now the Outlander.

Sell Computers for a living, so anyone need a comp or advise on it, look me up.

Have joined to rediscover the joys of driving that I seemed to have forgotten running the rat race (yep, am still a rat). Look to all of you to help me get there, pals!
Old 21st October 2010, 10:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

welcome on t-bhp ababu,

so many cars, cant wait to hear detailed experience.

sell computer in mumbai, i dont know about others but you are my favorite peoples list now.
need a 16GB microsd card (class 6) can you help.

please go though Announcements - Team-BHP & Team-BHP - Announcements in Forum : Announcements.

rgds,
Nikhil
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks