Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2010, 21:37   #1
BHPian

Great to be a part of TEam BHP

Dear Moderators and Fellow BHPians,
It's a pleasure to be a part of this community and I thank the moderators for offering this membership.
Actually I have been a passive member for the last several years and have been greatly benefited by the several articles of the forum.
I have bought a new car (no brownie points for guessing it right) 10 days ago and would soon share my buying experience and initial use.
During this buying experience, fellow Team BHPians experience that were posted in the forum was very helpful.
I am a mechanical engineer by profession and have varied interests such as autos, stock market, learning languages, computers etc.,
My 2 daughters (aged 14 and 9) are also auto enthusiasts and have read several Team BHP forum articles.
Thanks again to the moderators and hope to have a mutually beneficial experience with Team BHP
Old 1st October 2010, 22:43   #2
Team-BHP Support

14 & 9 and already into team-bhp articles ? Thats super cool

Welcome to the forum mate, just breeze through the rules once and you are all set to go !
Old 2nd October 2010, 22:17   #3
BHPian

Thanks for the welcome note Aditya,
I did find your mischievous smoking of the Omni and that was interesting !
Just like me, my kids remember the cars, their numbers and their owners (exactly in that order) and they sure have a long and strong memory.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks