Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2010, 12:03   #1
BHPian

Hi guys!

Well, the day has finally arrived. It all began with me trying to decide which car to go for. I already owned the Octavia L & K and have intermittently owned various other cars right from the Fiat Padmini, Fiat Uno diesel, Contessas, Maruti Esteems, Tata Sierras, a Safari in its earlier avatar, a Scorpio and now a Safari 2.2 Dicor which is exactly 6 days old today.

I would assess that this car thing rides into my genes. My father is a car fanatic, so was my elder brother until he lost his life to some idiotic car driver driving on the wrong side of the road. Anyway, I carry those paternal genes a bit too far you might say. I think so too some time. But, I am really saying all this right now to give you a sense of how happy I was to stumble upon this community and then finally be able to be a part of it.

A little bit more about myself. I am a banker by profession who hates to work with numbers! But thats what I do for a living and to be able to afford my affairs with cars.

My most recent acquisition, as mentioned earlier, is the new Tata Safari 2.2 Dicor. I will post some pictures of this beauty in a few days but am so happy to have made this decision. And I owe it completely to this community for helping me make this decision, thats how I came accross this site.

I look forward to be a part of this community for the rest of my life and look forward to support from fellow-BHP'ians for all my decision related to my cars.

Thank you for accepting me in this community and thank you in advance for all the support.

Keep on vrooooming
Gentle Giant is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2010, 22:47   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome GentleGiant!

The Safari has a huge following here on t-bhp and you'll fit right in!

You mention your not really into your job - looks like you got right vehicle - 'Reclaim your life'!
anekho is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks