Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2005, 15:56   #31

welcome general_neo!
Yeah, I agree that Santro isn't the first car that comes to one's mind when talking about perfomance modded cars ..but then, when you are stuck with it, you gotta deal with it!
Haven't seen your car on MG yet, but will keep an eye open for it. I'm also looking forward to the next B'lore meet ..would be my first.
Old 22nd November 2005, 17:06   #32
Senior - BHPian

Hey, welcome aboard.

The Santro is a li'l rocket in the first two gears. Keeps way ahead of anything else in it's class. I've taken down Wagon Rs, Zens, Matizes, and Palios. All this on the old 1 litre mill. Not the best ride for the highway, though...

Looking forward to meeting you you too, rzoster...
Old 22nd November 2005, 23:06   #33
BHPian

My poor santro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Hey, welcome aboard.

The Santro is a li'l rocket in the first two gears. Keeps way ahead of anything else in it's class. I've taken down Wagon Rs, Zens, Matizes, and Palios. All this on the old 1 litre mill. Not the best ride for the highway, though...

Looking forward to meeting you you too, rzoster...

Thanks buddy.
Thats the fact, but if you get rubbed in the wrong side or u r someone like me (maniac) then even a santro can kick ass on highway. I drive down to kerala once every two months, 520Km in 7 hrs. It doesnt matter its an 800 or a merc, i beat them all (tats becoz i am crazy and they arent)... This lil baby zips thru anything and everthing. I will hit a top speed of 165+. I dont stop even for a break... Continious drive.

The 1.1 L mill on my car make me smile most of the time. But this is not a claim that my car is the fastest or santro is the best... I am jst saying that I am pushin that poor baby to the extreme...

MCLAREN : Brother who told u that I am running NOS!!! Hehehe!!!
between, if i gotta beat a VTEC i will have to put in another 20G's or more in my car... But i am not saying, its not possible...

My apology to all my brothers!!! <<-- tats incase I make myself look like a jerk.

Guys please check the market place, I am putting up something for sale...I didnt know the rulez so i posted it here. I need help...

Thanks in advance
Old 23rd November 2005, 00:35   #34
BHPian

Best Tuner car

Guys Guys Guys!!!
I dunno whether this has been discussed. But I would love to know your opinion. Which is the best tuner car in the country. Or let me put it this way. Which is the cars tuners love the most.

Zen, Esteem, City, Baleno, Accent....
If u guys and gonna select a car, I guess u need to put down a genuine reason behind that too...

Old 23rd November 2005, 01:08   #35
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by general_neo
MCLAREN : Brother who told u that I am running NOS!!! Hehehe!!!
between, if i gotta beat a VTEC i will have to put in another 20G's or more in my car... But i am not saying, its not possible...
looks like either you are running NOS and keep very hush hush about it or you have a very badly designed exhaust note which bloody sounds like a NOS shot being fired..

coming to you driving like a maniac as you yourself commented i have seen that part of you quite a few times on MG.Road..the exact reason why your car is so noted among the tbhpians..

well coming to the topic of best tuner car,its got to be the baleno with a suzuki 1.6 GT(twin cam) block with a turbo and NOS..surely a 200+ bhp car in hand..for further details on this pls contact our in house tuner whose name itself is bloody insanely psychotic..hehe sorry boss couldnt resist..

PS: talking about tuned cars and that move insanely fast there is one car thats fresh from a tune work belonging to a fellow tbhpian..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 23rd November 2005 at 01:10.
Old 23rd November 2005, 01:16   #36
Senior - BHPian

Guys, please start a different thread in the appropriate section for off topics. If you guys don't mind, I'm locking this thread for now.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks