Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2010, 07:45   #1

Purpose? To not have any.

Hi Everyone,

I am Tarang.

I am deeply passionate about road trips and cross-country driving.

I love winding roads, falling rain, the wind in my face & the blur of green across my window. I like to drive without aim or destination. I prefer the concept of movement rather than speed.

I love to drive away from the rising sun and head slowly to meet him again as he too decides to wind up for the day.

I break no records, do not participate in rallies or events and compete with no one, including myself.

For me a road trip is never a composite event. It is a collection of singular moments which can never truly be captured on any lens or memory. It has to be lived and experienced just there and then; the bend of the road taking you forth to a newer one.

Hence sharing my travel experiences on this forum would not be an attempt to relive or revive faded memories. They would merely be pages from the diary of yet another wanderer.

I know i am crazy. But you know what, I am just so glad that for once i am here surrounded so many like-minded people!

Glad to be here on Team-BHP. Hope to share thoughts of days gone by and those yet to come.
Old 12th August 2010, 11:53   #2
BHPian

Hi Tarang ! Welcome to TBHP. Tell us more about the rides you own. Which area in Thane are you from?
Old 19th August 2010, 23:12   #3
BHPian

Hey Tarang, welcome to T-bhp,

Really liked the way you have put into words your driving experience.
Would love to read some of your experiences bro. Cheers.
Old 20th August 2010, 08:02   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Tarang,

Another Thaneite welcoming you to the BHP family. Nice intro brother. Do share your travels in the travelogues sections, there are lot more who would be benefitted by your adventures.

FYI, I am on Ghodbunder Road nr Hypercity. Anywhere near????
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks