Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2010, 17:57   #1
BHPian

Hello from Delhi

Hello to you all bhpians out there.

This is Harsh this side from New Delhi. I'm currently 28 and on the verge of turning 29 in October. So i guess it's quite late in life, given by current standards, to become a part of Team-BHP.

I'm married, and my wife & I share a lots of passions, driving being one of the common passions. We love to make short / long trips as frequently as possible. I'm also being slowly transformed into an offroading enthusiast, however with little experience so far.

With driving comes the need to understand one's vehicle, and i guess that's why i'm here at Team-BHP. I hope to gain a lot of knowledge about vehicles i own / hope to own, over here. I plan to share my travel & off-roading experiences with people over here.

We'd been on driving holidays in the himalays (read Uttarakhand, Himachal & now Ladakh) since our marriage. And it all started with our driving honeymoon in the december of 2007 to Kumaon. We owned a 1999 model esteem back then, which was our trusted vehicle back then. It still is, however it has grown a little older for mountain trips. So this year we decided to buy our dream vehicle, a tata safari 4x4. With that in the garage, off-roading is possible to a certain extent.

As for the other main aspect of my life, I'm a first-gen entrepreneur, building up my company with a couple of trusted partners in the domain of engineering consultancy (Mechanical) for the past 5 years.
Old 2nd August 2010, 20:55   #2
kkg
BHPian

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vardhan.harsh View Post
Hello to you all bhpians out there.

This is Harsh this side from New Delhi. I'm currently 28 and on the verge of turning 29 in October. So i guess it's quite late in life, given by current standards, to become a part of Team-BHP.
Better late than never my friend. Ask me.

Welcome to the forum, good to see more and more people joining from Delhi /NCR. You have a perfect combination ( safari 4*4 + living in Delhi + wife who is as passionate as you are), So looking forward to many travelogues from your side. Cheers.
Old 2nd August 2010, 23:51   #3
BHPian

[quote=kkg;2008059]
Quote:

Better late than never my friend. Ask me.

Welcome to the forum, good to see more and more people joining from Delhi /NCR. You have a perfect combination ( safari 4*4 + living in Delhi + wife who is as passionate as you are), So looking forward to many travelogues from your side. Cheers.
Thanks for the welcome kkg.
Will soon being the travelogue of our recent trip to Ladakh. I'm still grappling with some unfinished work at office, and should begin soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks