Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2010, 08:56   #1
BHPian

Hi all

Hello everyone!

Its great to be part of this vibrant community - have benefited greatly from the user reviews and views on cars. Finalised my choice of new car based on this. More of that later.

More about myself:
Two wheelers are a passion: have ridden everything from the Bajaj Sunny (remember that cute 50 cc) right on to REM Bullet, clocking over 75,000 kms. Though sort of a late bloomer: rode my first bicycle at 16, first two wheeler at 20 and am just learning to drive a car, there has been no looking back. Some experiences:
Bicycle - Atlas Rebel ATB: overtook a speeding matador, hands off the handlebar
Scooter - LML Vespa 150 NV: regular nightmare to cars and cops: once overtook a speeding yellow zen in a tight spot and ended denting the side of the zen, leaving a bright yellow streak on my blue scooter that refused to go away after substantial scrubbing. Major lesson learnt: never scrape a bright coloured car with a dark coloured bike!
Motorcycle - Enfield Electra 5S: sobered down (Bullet has that effect), rode 250 kms from Chiplun to Mumbai in driving rain, with wifey on pillion. Some people never change!

Live and work in Mumbai; am a consultant in the financial services space; interests are photography, reading and writing; like to take out my Bullet on long rides, did a recent one to Harihareshwar and Chiplun - will post pics as soon as I cross the newbie status!

More soon, watch this space!

R

Live and let live: ride safely!
Old 31st July 2010, 09:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Nice to have you on the board. you can post the interesting photographs of your collections. We are expecting your posting on the experiences of your long journey on bike.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks