Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2010, 16:51   #1
BANNED

Hi Friends

Hi friends

At last I have become a member of this great community after trying several times.
The administrators/moderators are so strict that I have tried 7 times & at last in the 8th time I got succeeded. So I would like to thank all the members of Team BHP and request all the members to extend their extreme co-operation in the development of the site.

I got so excited after I succeeded in getting the membership in TeamBHP and gave a party to my friends as they know I have been striving hard to become a member in this esteemed community.
Old 23rd July 2010, 19:49   #2
Team-BHP Support

Parrrrrrrrty!!! ...oh wait, i missed it?

I guess we can schedule another one when you become a "BHPian".

Welcome aboard - seems you are already quite familiar with our rules et al, so i will spare you that schpeel. However, in all the talk of getting your membership approved you haven't told us anything about yourself / interests etc!

cya around,
R
Old 24th July 2010, 10:51   #3
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Parrrrrrrrty!!! ...oh wait, i missed it?

I guess we can schedule another one when you become a "BHPian".

Welcome aboard - seems you are already quite familiar with our rules et al, so i will spare you that schpeel. However, in all the talk of getting your membership approved you haven't told us anything about yourself / interests etc!

cya around,
R

Yes definitely we shall have one.
Why dont we plan a get together party with all the members even at the time of annual day every year?
Yes I came know the rules very well as I have tried like Ghajini for getting the membership in Team BHP.
Coming to my self. Iam working for BHEL(Bharath Heavy Electricals Limited). It is a PSU.I have joined here in Nov 2008.
I have done my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Iam 2008 passed out. At present Iam pursuing my MBA in Marketing from JNTU-Hyderabad.

And coming to my interests, my hobbies are playing chess, cricket,sudoku and listening music. One thing I forgot to mention is Iam a University Player in Chess. I have a good collection of songs. At present I am having songs of about 40 GB( Mostly Telugu, Hindi, English & Tamil).
I am a biggggg fan of A R Rahman.I feel proud to say that I have all the songs of Rahman in 4 languages including instrumentals & albums.
Even I have attended the musical concert conducted by him in Bangalore & Hyderabad.

I think I have said a lot about myself.

I need a help from your side.I have gone to tour to many places in and around Nellore. Iam in thought to post a travelogue. But the problem is I have taken pics with my N86 8MP phone.So each pic is about 1-1.5 MB. So can I know how to reduce the size of the pics. Do I need a software for this? It would be better if there won't be much change in the clarity of the pics.
Old 24th July 2010, 13:50   #4
BANNED

Sorry I had forgot to add one more thing about me.
Iam hardcore fan of sport bikes. I have driven almost every bike including ZMR. Only dream left is driving a Ninja. It is my hobby to drive a bike.
I love driving bikes especially in the late nights when there is no traffic. I don't like driving bikes in traffic but the love towards bikes make me to do so.
Old 24th July 2010, 21:03   #5
Team-BHP Support

Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencity View Post
I need a help from your side.I have gone to tour to many places in and around Nellore. Iam in thought to post a travelogue. But the problem is I have taken pics with my N86 8MP phone.So each pic is about 1-1.5 MB. So can I know how to reduce the size of the pics. Do I need a software for this? It would be better if there won't be much change in the clarity of the pics.
You'll find the answer in post #4 of this thread : How to upload photographs

cya
R
Old 24th July 2010, 21:13   #6

Welcome Sir!! Yes Joining team-bhp is indeed another challenge nowadays and to prove yourself how much keen you are to join this team. I know couple of my friends tried and could not be given permission to . One of my friend is so angry he is envying my team bhp stickers

Trust me it will be a nice journey which you will cherish forever..

All the best
Old 24th July 2010, 22:31   #7
Senior - BHPian

Hi Sai Pratap, Welcome to the forum. I think CBI grilling would be easier to clear than the T-Bhp questionnaire. Have a nice time here and see you at some interesting thread.

P.S: I would advise you to remove personal information from your signature.
Old 26th July 2010, 12:43   #8
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by subratamondal View Post
Welcome Sir!! Yes Joining team-bhp is indeed another challenge nowadays and to prove yourself how much keen you are to join this team. I know couple of my friends tried and could not be given permission to . One of my friend is so angry he is envying my team bhp stickers

Trust me it will be a nice journey which you will cherish forever..

All the best
Hi friend

You can address me by my name if you are convenient.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks