Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2010, 15:40   #1
BHPian

I have Arrived!!

Hi Guys,

I'm Sankalp from Surat, Gujarat, though currently exploring the NCR. I landed on this site a few weeks ago while searching for GENUINE reviews on hatchbacks.

I have been crazy for cars ever since I could remember. Initially this fascination was for toys and it only grew bigger with age. Have been wanting to own car (a real one at that) since college days, but things were never easy for me. Life kept moving on with time and I grew from a child to a youngster to an adult now. But a car was nowhere in site. Things started getting out of hands when parents started forcing me to get married. And that is when I decided to throw in my Ace - I'm not getting married without my own car . Well, my father, a 50 year old gentleman, too had his Ace ready - Buy one for yourself. It can't get any better than this. Now I bought time, legally, to delay my marriage talks indefinitely and I will also be able to accomplish one of my biggest ambitions - BUYING A CAR WITH MY OWN MONEY.

The search began. With my salary, I could easily afford a hatchback the day I started working, but my Gujju heart was bent upon its own love interests - The Stock Market.

After a year's wait, I am once again (but this time, very seriously) looking for a car. This search of mine brought me to this site which satiated my hunger for Car Stories and my need for Genuine Expert advice. What I also liked about this forum was the platform that it provides for people to discuss and sort issues about their cars, themselves.

Can't wait to share with you guys, my experiences with my Car. Have been frantically TDing car of all makes, shapes and sizes. Don't know which car it would be; don't know what company; don't know what fuel....All I know is that - Its time for my CAR to arrive in my life.

Cheers!!
Old 11th June 2010, 23:55   #2
BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP and hope you get your love (CAR) ASAP and yes enjoy the bumper to bumper ride in NCR
Old 15th June 2010, 10:04   #3
BHPian

Thanks Rishi... Would keep your advice in mind. Hope you too enjoying your drive.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks