Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2005, 14:41   #1
BHPian

hello everybody

Hi, to introduce myself I am krishna from chennai. As my login name suggests I am a F1 aficianado and ardent fan of schumi sr. I love cars and am not really attracted to the fast breeds, but more attracted towards cars made for the masses (value for money) cars.... I like cars made by India i.e INDIAN cars. My first car was a Indica and I really loved it. I am very proud of the fact that indian manufacturers are keeping up and ahead of the foreign competition. I have sold my Indica and am now planning buy a scropio crde.

I am a mute spectator in this forum for more than a year and have thorougly enjoyed and learnt a great deal from it. Hats off. Hope we have a great time ahead of us.

Apart from cars, my other newly found hobby is photography. On the personal front, I am 3 decades young and am working as a business consultant in a software company.
Old 28th October 2005, 14:53   #2
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

glad to have ur company on this forum krishna..im sure ul enjoy ur stay out here..
Old 28th October 2005, 15:10   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Mate,

Welcome to tbhp.. Enjoy your stay..

Cheers,
Mugen_Power
Old 28th October 2005, 15:47   #4
BHPian

hi mugen & mclaren 1885, thanks to both of you.
Old 28th October 2005, 15:57   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna
I like cars made by India i.e INDIAN cars.
Respect that feeling. Welcome to TBHP.
You surely took a long time to get in. Have a nice time and read the announcement section to make your forum drive smoother.
Old 28th October 2005, 16:08   #6
BHPian

thanks rudra, I have been on and off visiting this forum (for unbiased and real feedback from various car enthusiasts) about cars that i intended to buy at various points in time like the marina, indigo and now crde. Though we were contemplating to buy a new car for sometime, we (me and my better half) found it very difficult to part with our beautiful black indica, somehow we took a decision and sold ours. Now i am seriously planning to buy a crde and should happen by the end of the year.

I thought i should be more involved in the discussions here and contribute to it in a small way and thats why i joined today.
thanks.
Old 28th October 2005, 16:24   #7
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna
I love cars and am not really attracted to the fast breeds, but more attracted towards cars made for the masses (value for money) cars.... I like cars made by India i.e INDIAN cars.
Welcome! I liked that statement of yours.
Old 28th October 2005, 17:08   #8
BHPian

hi hrag, thanks. yes, i really like cars that are very practical and are worth every penny. an automobile connoisseur may like fast cars and flashy cars, but in the Indian context what we need is a good people mover worth its penny. I owned an indica v2 dls for the past three years and i thoroughly enjoyed it. I used to give it for service regularly as suggested in the manual, apart from that no special care was taken, yet it really performed very well and i was really satisfied. I sold it recently for 2.35lakhs with a good music system. my odo read 58600. I had some teething problems with the car like the thermostat not working etc, but i was happy as long as they could fix it for free of cost under warranty. I am also aware that our INDIAN cars are not as refined as the foreign counterparts, but I am sure that given some time our guys will match them in that front too. It gave me goose bumps when INDICA was rebadged as ROVER and was sold in UK. I had similar feelings when I saw a scorpio running on the roads of DUBAI. Days are not far before Indian cars will be known for their VFM proposition and will make great inroads in many countries.

Jai hind.
Old 28th October 2005, 17:24   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey bro,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Old 28th October 2005, 17:50   #10
Senior - BHPian

Hey welcome man. Have fun.
Old 28th October 2005, 17:52   #11
BHPian

hi karthik247 & lamborghini, thank you so much.
Old 28th October 2005, 20:40   #12
Senior - BHPian

Hi buddy welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.
Old 28th October 2005, 20:51   #13
BHPian

Welcome to the forum...and the word "TIFOSI" says that you are a Ferrari fan...am I right???
Enjoy your stay at TBHP.
Old 28th October 2005, 23:40   #14
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to team-bhp, tifosikrishna.

I have a gr8 feeling that we're gonna be very very good friends.

Hope to meet u,asap.
Old 31st October 2005, 11:15   #15
BHPian

thanks sid & nitrous

hi thanks to both of you. Sid you are right, i am great admirer of Ferrari team, not only schumi, but todt, rory bryne and the greatest strategist ross brawn. i admire their strength and schumi's ability to hold such great talents for such a long periods of time.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks