Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2010, 10:01   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hello Everybody!

Greetings Everybody,

I'm Nitin from Bangalore. I'm a Kenyan with an Indian Origin and have been in Bangalore since late 2006.

I'm a consultant aged 35.

Automobiles have been a passion to me among others such as music, photography, a/v setups and Astronomy.

During my search for information on vehicles, the first site listed by google happened to be team-bhp.com. That's the moment from which my life was changed by team-bhp!

My family had owned a Volkswagen beetle (back in 1980), then a Datsun 120Y, Toyota Corona, Hyundai Accent, Nissan Sunny and myself personally owned a Honda City - which was one of the first items I'd purchased after setting foot in India.

Now that I've sold it after three good years, am in search for another dream car!

Thanks and regards,

Nitin.
Old 22nd February 2010, 12:47   #2
BHPian

Hey Nitin. Which City did you own? The OHC or the NHC? You had it for three long years. You can certainly write a ownership report in the respective section!

Welcome to the team!

See you around!

Cartman.
Old 1st March 2010, 19:05   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Cartman,

I had the Honda City ZX Exi model.

It is a good performing car with good mileage; about 12km/liter in the city and 16-18km/liter on highways.

The only part I did not like was the ground clearance which meant I had to be real careful when going over the Bangalore bumps and its inevitable if the car is loaded!

The interiors are better than the current city and price-wise more effective, indeed the very reason Honda's market share rose during those years and now decreasing!

I'm now shopping for a new car. Zeroed in on a Toyota Innova or the i20.
You could throw in some light in my purchase.

Thanks,

Nitin.
Old 17th March 2010, 21:34   #4
BHPian

Hi Nitin, this is Narayan, welome to TBHP forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed