Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th December 2009, 15:24   #1
BHPian

Nakul & Primus!!

Hi to all fellow bhpians,

Been sometime since I signed up on team-bhp, around then I was looking for information on user reviews, problems, technics, DIY's and ICE for my upgrade of car. Was driving a Zen Lxi 2004 for about 2 years before deciding to upgrade to a Swift Vdi..

Always been a diesel engine kinda person, circumstances had be driving the Zen. Big bike lover who upgraded from a Caliber to a Bullet (which I used fro 5 years before selling, circumstances again) to the Zen.

Nakul Patel is my given name, but on the net rather be referred to as 'Intoxic Angel' (which as a long story as how it came about, that later). Was on xbhp for a long long time and found it to be a rather useful forum for information and the likes. Contributions to it were good as well with daily logins. Haven't been that active on Team-Bhp, but hope to sooner or later.

Primus, is my Swift's name (I always named all my vehicles, the Caliber was Butterfly, the Bullet was Black Venom, the Zen was Silver Streak and my other ride which is a 2008 Unicorn is Black Venom the 2nd). Primus derives her name from the very first Transformer in existance, the one who created all the other Transformers (I am and have always been a Transformers fan, who grew up on the cartoon series and downloads the comics). A Prime holds great respect and worthiness of the title bestowed upon him thru the ages. Hence my Swift Vdi, which has proven itself as a very very very popular and wonderful machine was christened 'Primus'.

I still remember the amount of up and down, talking to people, reading reviews and pulling information from Team-Bhp forums helped me decide on the Swift Vdi. And once the car was booked on the 16th of October 2009, the wait for delivery was insane in my head. 2 layers of influence and 50 days later an Artic White Primus was MINE!!

The very first thing (not the tradition of getting a puja done) done was the ICE installation. And to my luck I managed to buy it all at dealer rates thanks to the Bosch Service Center Owner who my Zen would go for service to, who gave me the right shop and person to contact for the same.
- Pioneer DEH P5190UB
- Infinity Reference 6030 CS
- Infinity Reference 9366i 6x9's
And wow, they completely blew my mind. 3 weeks of research online and talking to people, listening to other peoples ICE installations was so so so worth it!!

Dolphin Leatherite seats (black) add to the overall feel of the car along with the killer ICE. So much so, that I hate getting out of the car when I reach office in the mornings and hate getting out of the car when I get home in the evenings.

- Next on the list is better rubber (damn MRF's that came with the car that squeal on turns at 80kmph) with alloys (which is optional for me, not really a necessity).
- A good rear spoiler, the MGA one does not really do too much justice to the looks
- a custom roof vinyl (working on a tattoo like design for the same)

And I should be more or less done with the same, till I find a skirting kit which is out of the ordinary and actually enhances the look of the car to a great level.

I hope to be interacting with a whole lot of you guys more frequently and contribute to this community as well.

Regards,
Intoxic Angel
Old 13th December 2009, 18:33   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard! I named my car Renegade. Renegade, meet Primus.
Primus..can we have some pics please?
Old 13th December 2009, 18:57   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Angel,

Welcome on board. Good write up. Well please post the pictures of all your named vehicles and the feed back of the vehicles for the benefit of fellow BHPians.
Old 14th December 2009, 10:57   #4
BHPian

Primus and the Others!!

Hi,

Pics of Primus are a sure shot.. Had to look online for hosted pics of Butterfly (Caliber)..
Had done a shoot types for Black Venom the IInd
but alas, can't seem to find pics of Black Venom and Silver Streak to upload at the moment!! Will have to look through the backup (40 odd DVD's)

In order
- Primus on day 3 at the Backwaters of KRS
- Black Venom the IInd at my apartment parking
- Butterfly also at my apartment parking

Did find pics of Black Venom in her primal form "Nessie" parked by the Kanva Reservoir (along with the Wolverine styled helmet I custom painted, Wolverine) but would ideally love to upload pics of Black Venom in her reincarnated form.. Pray I find the pics!!
Attached Thumbnails
Nakul & Primus!!-primus-sunset-rear.jpg  

Nakul & Primus!!-primus-sunset.jpg  

Nakul & Primus!!-fb.jpg  

Nakul & Primus!!-blackvenomii.jpg  

Nakul & Primus!!-blackvenomiiside.jpg  

Nakul & Primus!!-nessie.jpg  

Nakul & Primus!!-butterfly.jpg  

Old 14th December 2009, 12:04   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
Welcome aboard! I named my car Renegade. Renegade, meet Primus.
Primus..can we have some pics please?
Hey Cartman,

Renegade comes from which line of royalty!!
or which world types??
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks